Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Remarkable Journey From Newark To Mumbai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Remarkable Journey From Newark To Mumbai (458 Views)

Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai / My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) / Getting Last Minute Flights From Dallas To Mumbai Has Become A Myth Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Remarkable Journey From Newark To Mumbai by gregmill: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
I had a fantastic experience travelling from Newark to Mumbai. Mumbai was in my ultimate list of places to visit. The journey was so luxurious and peaceful without any hurdles.I struggled at lot to get flight tickets as it was unplanned. I tried best budget tickets and thankfully got help from Indian Eagle. They booked my Newark t Mumbai tickets as ewr to bom.

And finally I landed in Mumbai the city of Dreams. I got into Taj Hotel really a luxurious hotel. The Hotel was nice and the breakfast bar was wonderful. The location was great with nice little pubs and restaurants within walking distance, and close to the tube. I could not believe how much I enjoyed Mumbai and the wonderful guides we encountered on this trip are responsible for that. I was always given a taste of the region's delicious cuisine at every stop.

Finally completed my trip to Mumbai and started returning to Newark.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Immigration / So SAD!! 9 Escape Death As Truck Falls On 2 Vehicles In Lagos (details) / Stop Deporting Comfortable Nigeria From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.