Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case (2596 Views)

I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by zoba88: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
The drama between Senator Dino Melaye & Gov Yahaya Bello is just starting.According to Senator Dino Melaye,the Chief of Staff to Kogi state government,Edward Onoja,is a man of questionable character.He has some questions to answer as his corruption case and the reason why he left the GTB will be reopened as a petition is set to be raised on the floor of the Nigerian Senate.

Senator Dino Melaye shared some documents and wrote.....

'The corruption case of Edward Onoja will be reopened as petition set to be submitted to Nigerian Senate'.

'The fake instrument used in the fraud with Edward Onoja's signature'.

'The fraud that sent Edward Onoja out of GTB'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/more-trouble-for-gov-yahaya-bello-as.html?m=1

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by zoba88: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
You tackle me I taka you!!! Nice game!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by dahunsy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Lord this is all I pray for my enemies.....LET THEM DESTROY THEMSELVES!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Brymo: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fighting fire with fire
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by muyibaba222(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
na now day just break? Is it the same EFCC you are fighting its boss will investigate and prosecute him?

Me dey here dey watch the Kogi season film sha

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by SweetJoystick(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Smh so if them no initiate your recall, Onoja case for dey under the carpet?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ole lo mowo ole toor..
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by aolawale025: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
No wonder kogi cannot pay salaries. Someone badly needs to be impeached. And it's not Dino
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by seunmsg(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
aolawale025:
No wonder kogi cannot pay salaries. Someone badly needs to be impeached. And it's not Dino

Did you even read the content of the letter? A 2011 EFCC invitation letter to a bank branch manager is what you guys are gloating over. If EFCC investigated the case 6 years ago and filed no charges against Edward Onoja, what then can a bittered and vengeance seeking Dino Melaye do? We should all condemn Dino for trying to use the Nigerian Senate for personal vendetta.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense INEC please proceed with your recall process, DINO MELAYE must go by fire by recall process undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by omenkaLives(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Drowning man. cheesy

Both you and the Chief of staff are crooks and deserve the guillotine, starting with your recall. cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Babzrockman: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dino is at it again.... what a controversial man. 2011 case, just to avenge. U lost it right from d beginning.

Boda Dino, oye woti ronu pinwada
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by aolawale025: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Did you even read the content of the letter? A 2011 EFCC invitation letter to a bank branch manager is what you guys are gloating over. If EFCC investigated the case 6 years ago and filed no charges against Edward Onoja, what then can a bittered and vengeance seeking Dino Melaye do? We should all condemn Dino for trying to use the Nigerian Senate for personal vendetta.

But it is okay for Bello to use the state resources against Dino? These guys have collected #30b and cannot pay salaries. There are no on going projects. The issue Dino raised about salaries touch the very heart of the state and the recall is a cover up. That is also bound to collapse.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
aolawale025:

But it is okay for Bello to use the state resources against Dino? These guys have collected #30b and cannot pay salaries.
There are no on going projects. The issue Dino raised about salaries touch the very heart of the state and the recall is a cover up. That is also bound to collapse.

I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello and I cannot speak for him.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Mcreloaded(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
aolawale025:

But it is okay for Bello to use the state resources against Dino? These guys have collected #30b and cannot pay salaries. There are no on going projects. The issue Dino raised about salaries touch the very heart of the state and the recall is a cover up. That is also bound to collapse.

I thought wheelbarrow was shared as a project to help the youths
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by smashad(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello and I cannot speak for him.
Den jst die it!!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by missioner(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Formerly it was Controversial-Senator DinoMelaye...
now Outgoing-Senator DinoMelaye.

He should sha return all salaries and alawee when going
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by bkool7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
When its all said and done...we the people of Kogi state and nigerians in general are. the real winners in this senario
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by VictorAB: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Babzrockman:
Dino is at it again.... what a controversial man. 2011 case, just to avenge. U lost it right from d beginning.

Boda Dino, oye woti ronu pinwada

How about Saraki's Case that was brought from over 10 years ago?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by reuben79: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
dino jst wasting in valuable time for rubbish.............do u think efcc will support dino?d answer is no......many prople ar fighing dino but he does,no...anyway time will tell
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Stop all these Tinubu butt licking. Why should Haliburton case be reopened?

Dino and Bello are fraudsters
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case by Almaheed: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2017
look at how they have degraded democracy. and there are many youths fighting themselves over this shameless people. Dino and bello are both rogues that are meant to be confined in a maximum security prison if we were in a saner democracy. look at how they are using tax payers money to fight themselves am sorry for the youths that support them its just painful after all the 2015 election promise of anti corruption we still have business as usual in naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia / Kano State Gov Empowered Youth To Be Tea Vendors While His Children Study Abroad / How Opposition Votes Will Be Shared Due To Obasanjo’s Failure To Adopt PDP/SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.