Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? (7693 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, not exactly a long list but memorable moments tongue . Do you have a monster Jace? Maybe we can make an arrangement tongue grin
Oh well I think I'm decent tongue .when you talk monsters,how big do you want it ?? kiss

3 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Oh well I think I'm decent tongue .when you talk monsters,how big do you want it ?? kiss

Lol, I don't do decent give that to ZarZar grin. Me wants a third leg the kind that would support you if your other leg was broken. You would use it instead of a stick or crutch tongue grin.

3 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I don't do decent give that to ZarZar grin. Me wants a third leg the kind that would support you if your other leg was broken. You would use it instead of a stick or crutch tongue grin.
LMAO.what should I do now to be blessed like that? I can only work with what I have,I can put my helicoptor tongue on the cooch until your toes start to curl wink kiss It's not about size,it's about unlocking mystery doors that guys with big cøcks don't got the keys to..if you know what I'm saying wink

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
LMAO.what should I do now to be blessed like that? I can only work with what I have,I can put my helicoptor tongue on the cooch until your toes start to curl wink kiss It's not about size,it's about unlocking mystery doors that guys with big cøcks don't got the keys to..if you know what I'm saying wink

Lol, no thanks I will stick with my choice.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, no thanks I will stick with my choice.
So won't even give me a chance to show you what I can do? I hope the arrangement is still on
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
So won't even give me a chance to show you what I can do? I hope the arrangement is still on

The offer is off the table after your revelation grin.

How was your weekend malume Jayce?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

The offer is off the table after your revelation grin.

How was your weekend malume Jayce?
You are so selfish angry

my weekend ain't been good at all,had a flu so and I'm still not well.how was yours babes?

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
You are so selfish angry

my weekend ain't been good at all,had a flu so and I'm still not well.how was yours babes?

tongue.

Oh sorry dear , hope you are better today. Nothing special just hung out with my favourite gals ( sister and cousins) talking crap the whole time grin.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

tongue.

Oh sorry dear , hope you are better today. Nothing special just hung out with my favourite gals ( sister and cousins) talking crap the whole time grin.
i'll consider penis enlargement grin .JUST FOR YOU

Thnx,I'll get better.wow I like family time,ain't nothing like hanging out with family especially if you all get along.can you hook me up with one of your cousins? tongue Let me see their pics

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
i'll consider penis enlargement grin .JUST FOR YOU

Thnx,I'll get better.wow I like family time,ain't nothing like hanging out with family especially if you all get along.can you hook me up with one of your cousins? tongue Let me see their pics

Lol, let me know when it's 30 inches grin.

Sure. Yeah nothing more fun to me than family time . Lol they are older than you are.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, let me know when it's 30 inches grin.

Sure. Yeah nothing more fun to me than family time . Lol they are older than you are.
30 inches? You got Kimberly hole

LOL hook me up and stop making decisions on their behalf,they'll judge for themselves when they see me. wink

Their pics PLEASE!!

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
30 inches? You got Kimberly hole

LOL hook me up and stop making decisions on their behalf,they'll judge for themselves when they see me. wink

Their pics PLEASE!!

LMFAO, maybe grin.

Lol , this one is much closer to your age and recently single and looking grin.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, maybe grin.

Lol , this one is much closer your age and recently single and looking grin.
woooh my Alicia Keys,she is fine man tongue tongue .I'm single as well so we good

So how old?

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
woooh my Alicia Keys,she is fine man tongue tongue .I'm single as well so we good

So how old?

And she knows it grin grin grin. Why are you single ? Lol. She's 3 Years older than you grin
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

And she knows it grin grin grin. Why are you single ? Lol. She's 3 Years older than you grin
Because I choose to be single tongue .how do you know she is 3 years older? I never told you my age

She is super fine,I see that beauty runs in the family tongue

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Because I choose to be single tongue .how do you know she is 3 years older? I never told you my age

She is super fine,I see that beauty runs in the family tongue

Then stay single lol. I predicted your age a long time ago grin. All thanks to our mothers' side of the family coz the dad's are fugly grin grin
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Then stay single lol. I predicted your age a long time ago grin. All thanks to our mothers' side of the family coz the dad's are fugly grin grin
Why should I stay single after you have just showed me a princess? tongue .whatever your pridictions are,I bet they are all wrong.LOL is your daddy Venda? grin

Pics of other cousins?...
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, maybe grin.

Lol , this one is much closer to your age and recently single and looking grin.
Y'all look alike. Are you selling yourself as another person?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Y'all look alike. Are you selling yourself as another person?

Strong genes I guess. What do you mean selling myself as another person?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Why should I stay single after you have just showed me a princess? tongue .whatever your pridictions are,I bet they are all wrong.LOL is your daddy Venda? grin

Pics of other cousins?...

Lol, don't go around calling people you don't know princesses grin. Lol I think my predictions are right on point. Lmfao, yes he's Venda from Eastern Cape grin

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Strong genes I guess. What do you mean selling myself as another person?
Like you've got the hots for the cool dude but you're approaching him indirectly. J wink

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, don't go around calling people you don't know princesses grin. Lol I think my predictions are right on point. Lmfao, yes he's Venda from Eastern Cape grin
So she is no princess because what...she seen too many anacondas? .and your pridictions are saying?..

Lol,so your pops is really Venda.post the pics of others

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Like you've got the hots for the cool dude but you're approaching him indirectly. J wink

Hahahaha, what cool dude ?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
So she is no princess because what...she seen too many anacondas? .and your pridictions are saying?..

Lol,so your pops is really Venda.post the pics of others

Lol, nothing to do with anacondas at all . You were born two years before our independence lol.

Lol, I'm kidding he's Xhosa.

That one is your age as well lol but not looking. grin

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, nothing to do with anacondas at all . You were born two years before our independence lol.

Lol, I'm kidding he's Xhosa.

That one is your age as well lol but not looking. grin
just tell her to open an account on NL or forward me her contacts so we can get this ish over with via Whatsapp.2 years before our independence? Lol which year would that be?

Hmm this one is kinda tom boyish,am I lying.Lioness?

Others?...smiley

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
just tell her to open an account on NL or forward me her contacts so we can get this ish over with via Whatsapp.2 years before our independence? Lol which year would that be?

Hmm this one is kinda tom boyish,am I lying.Lioness?

Others?...smiley

Lol will tell her. 92 grin.

She experiments with different looks , she can be a Tom boy today and a girly girl the next , no one can keep up with her same as me at her age grin.

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by majour(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
swiz123:
my girlfriend is still a virgin and I hope to marry her a virgin.
Ass or pu5sy virgin cus this days one has to be sure
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

She experiments with different looks , she can be a Tom boy today and a girly girl the next , no one can keep up with her same as me at her age grin.
who's this again?she's not even beautiful
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
who's this again?she's not even beautiful

Great.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Plese do smiley .lol you missed and that's where we gon' leave it smiley tongue may I guess your age?

This one in the pic looks like your older sister.was this pic taken at the Durban July Festival? Kinda looks like it

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Erums(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
A
Lionessza:

Lol, ouch ! . Maybe he's a virgin tongue. Damn ! But 6 years ? Lol wow.

Lies everywere
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Jayceon:
Plese do smiley .lol you missed and that's where we gon' leave it smiley tongue may I guess your age?

This one in the pic looks like your older sister.was this pic taken at the Durban July Festival? Kinda looks like it

wink . Why don't you correct me tongue. You can guess lol.

Which one looks like my sister coz there were 4 different people in those pics?. No it was at a similar event in East London

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of JHS 1 Students Caught Ki$$ing & Nacking Find It's Way Online / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.