Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) (22773 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian Woman Arrested With 1 Kg Of Heroin In India (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:

While Yoruba youths are busy with internet fraud and their elders are into Human parts business.
;;;;;;;;and u people are the human part suplier, bcoz u people own d largest haman part company nd also factory, eg baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Kenyanstar: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
NIGERIA AND BACKWARDNESS ARE LIKE NEPA & DARKNESS.
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:
I love to use this opportunity to rubbish the claim that Igbos are successfully or wealthy because of a certain business/trade acumen, majority of young men from the east have some questionable business that buying and selling serves as a smokescreen.

Igbos shouldn't think that any person questioning their source of wealth is jealous, it's for the communal good, same should be done to other tribes in the country
Congrats for the 'opportunity' you had to do business with all igbo men as to know they are all bad.The best thing for you now is to avoid dabbling into that murky area and concentrate on your studies in order to make something meaningful out of your life
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by DieBuhari: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
unilagfreshest:
iviolence na Hausa's carry am for head.

this is a huge embarrassment to genuine hustling guys, these lunatics are making life difficult for us. to convince an international partner for businesses.... Add evans to ur list... U ppl r leading.... I actually came to check d name... I wasnt dissapointed.
in case you don't know, the real reason why your international partners dont trust you is the activities of your Yoruba brothers scamming foreigners day and night. It has nothing to do with drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Snoring
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Tyche(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Phuck grin

safiaapussy:
YEPA!

Chooku obioma wai cry cry

Let us develop even if it is only small develop pls na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Sagay212: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
YEPA!

LMAO! i don laugh fall for ground...this one too much nwanem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
Ohaneze should play dumb as usual..

It's Nigeria's presidency that doesn't concern them they should be fighting for.
Charity begins at home. Develop alaigbo first before attempting to take on Nigeria.
All noise.
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by hillsiderfak(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
I refuse to check name. I refuse. But I know who did it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Belmot(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

Start using your sense today.

Stop being a tribalistic bigot.

I am Yoruba by the way undecided

Nobody ask you if you're yoruba or not, just make your point and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by ApexPredator: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol My people, my people grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Up igbo/developer
igbo for drug

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by jiangchu: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kenyanstar:

In Kenya the law prohibits women from being hand cuffed. A woman can not be apprehended by a male officer too, a woman police officer will do the arresting.

are you guys practicing sharia?
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Sagay212: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnamdi, ugonma, chikodi, chizoba, hyginus, longinus, bia nu le osiso ooooo!!! come see as our blothers and sisters dey deverop kenya. after kenya people go start to dey jearous us because we sabi business pass them. Chuwku okike alabama go helep us oo. make una reave our blothers arone make them deverop kenya like them deverop amelica, austlaria, lussia, ragos, blasil, itary and many more. nna mehn make these kenya people wereywanyo ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
This was how Evans started.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by safiaapussy: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:
grin

Eegun baba mi, e ti late de party yii grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by adetayo234: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:

While Yoruba youths are busy with internet fraud and their elders are into Human parts business.

This should show you, messr flaaaathead that no tribe in Nigeria is free from crime. Each time you open your mouth to say igbos are saint, you should know you are being stupid

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by galadima77(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Mr Chukwu James

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by lovebelovedk: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sincerely this will crack your ribs....different opinions so far.

TRENDING ONLINE POLL: HOW SHOULD KIDNAPPERS BE JUDGED IN NIGERIA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-how-should-kidnappers-be-judged-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by galadima77(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kenyanstar:
NIGERIA AND BACKWARDNESS ARE LIKE NEPA & DARKNESS.

Glued for life....
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
YEPA!

Savage Alert! I repeat Savage Alert!! Some people may commit suicide after reading this. Anti-sucide squad and Anti-Lagoon squad standby! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Ipfreely: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
YEPA!

Let us develop even if it is only small develop pls na.

Bloody yoots disgracing us everywhere, I waka go Stockholm and na only me Ryanair olopa see to search bag. I no even para I know say chukwudi fit dun pass there with him consignment.

Anyway we no go give you una biafra, you never finish selling una counterfeit memory cards for computer village grin

Uber Silly.
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by donqx: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
naija
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by safiaapussy: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ipfreely:

Uber Silly.

Taxify Silly
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
onilanre:
Unbelievable! Why always them?

Hard-working people tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why is the man in cuffs and the lady not
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Two Nigerians have been arrested by officers from the Anti-Narcotics Police Unit in Mombasa found with 1.5kg of heroin estimated to be worth Sh4.5 million on Friday morning. The arrests followed a raid in an apartment in Nyali, Kenya.

Mr Chukwu James and Ms Gageche Gold Patience were arrested as they were packing the drugs in readiness for a trip to Brussels in the morning.

Police say the couple had concealed the narcotics in a suitcase and was destined for Brussels.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/two-nigerians-arrested-1-5kg-heroin-kenya-photo.html

pls henceforth a biafran was arrested they have done too much damage to Nigerian Name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by susidy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
[right][/right][quote author=safiaapussy post=57784207]YEPA!

Let us develop even if it is only small develop pls na.

Bloody yoots disgracing us everywhere, I waka go Stockholm and na only me Ryanair olopa see to search bag. I no even para I know say chukwudi fit dun pass there with him consignment.

Come collect your _Biafraud when you finish selling una counterfeit memory cards for computer village grin.

(shoo nairaland dey Change _Biafraud without the underscore to Biafra and _flatties to igbo grin grin)

make 2019 come we go use your heads play table tennis.

grin shocked grin
Guy, you're very wicked oh
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by DieBuhari: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Up igbo/developer
igbo for drug
Down Yoruba/accommodator
Yoruba for scams and human parts rituals
Re: Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) by safiaapussy: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) / Three Doctors Sued For Helping 38-Year-Old Mental Patient To Die / NDLEA Arrests Fake Security Agents, Nursing Mother; Recovers Heroin, Meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.