Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover (636 Views)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
We all know that Rape is not a joking matter, but what if your partner got raped by an Ex-lover, what would you do.

This question is applicable to both Male and Female.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Allow my Ex-lover Rape me too
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by olayinks007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Got rape ke or get laid indirectly. Will find it hard 2 believe if is rape abeg. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
How? What were they doing together in the 1st place? Sorry but I'd need more info before they get any sympathy from me. "Rape" in this case sounds like another word for "I cheated".

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
You'll have to explain how you two ended up in a place 'convenient' enough for him to 'rape' you.

*Wish Seun can solve this host error ish already sadundecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Zarqabe(f): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:
How? What were they doing together in the 1st place? Sorry but I'd need more info before they get any sympathy from me. "Rape" in this case sounds like another word for "I cheated".

what if he visited her in her house nd rape her. why do you need more info is juz a question
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Zarqabe:

what if he visited her in her house nd rape her. why do you need more info is juz a question

I need more info because that's how I think, just a question or not, it has to make sense before I can know how I'd react to that kind of situation. That's my train of thoughts. Saying they were raped, I presume any normal, thinking person would wanna know how & where it happened, even if the question is hypothetical in nature, otherwise it's just nonsense.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
She go tell me waiting concert Vatican city with Medina ?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
Allow my Ex-lover Rape me too
lolz. This one killed me grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
She go tell me waiting concert Vatican city with Medina ?
what if she was raped forcefully
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol rape kor. .rape ni. .

I won't even believe that lie....where and how did they meet? that means he has been communicating with his ex behind my back...and later they agreed to meet at a place where he can get laid.inukwa,
asi ocha!!!(white lie)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
lol rape kor. .rape ni. .

I won't even believe that lie....where and how did they meet? that means he has been communicating with his ex behind my back...and later they agreed to meet at a place where he can get laid.inukwa,
asi ocha!!!(white lie)
what if he was tricked to the location and got raped?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Beadex1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:
what if he was tricked to the location and got raped?
cut off all tings with your ex.....what kind of tricks . naso de relationship go end because i no go fit trust you again. once bitten twice shy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by Loyalblak007(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Then we're done lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
SingleDad1:
We all know that Rape is not a joking matter, but what if your partner got raped by an Ex-lover, what would you do.

This question is applicable to both Male and Female.

Rape is rape, whether by strangers or an ex.... The important question IS:"how did she end up getting raped?" Was she abducted while walking down the street OR raped while sleeping in his bed?!
Btw if she was indeed raped then let her show you the police report that she got when reporting this GRAVE criminal act
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by optional1(f): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
the ex-lover will visit the spirit world..

Btw it can't fit happen, he cant r@pe me.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover by DonMekino(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Like seriously Is there a rape that is condoned because the lady made the visit Dats the height of hypocrisy... Wat is bad is bad

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Thing Of Being A Man. / Do I Please My Friend Or My Girlfriend / "15-year-old Girls And Beyond Can't Be Raped By A Single Man - Nigerian Man Publ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.