Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker (24343 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by wealthpin: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerian Police and Media are very unprofessional. I know this long ago.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by kaymical(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=alcmene post=57788048]Even Ghana dey lecture Nigeria on security issues....
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by wealthpin: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria Police and Media are very unprofessional.i know this long ago.quote author=lalasticlala post=57787869]

http://www.fafaafm.com/2017/06/21/arrest-of-notorious-kidnapper-nigerian-igp-shared-too-much-with-public-ablakwa/[/quote]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
he did nothing wrong.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
The so called undercover cops had to unmask themselves just to take group pictures with the most wanted criminal...how petty and unprofessional could we get. .

'Undercover' to those clowns might just be another appellation or title like Chief, Dr., Prof., Barr. I saw them on Twitter too dancing their hearts out like the clowns they are.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by goshen26: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
So he has not seen how CNN and other western media house gives minute by minute update of cases...smh...

Abi they are benefitting from Evans n they want him released...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nbote(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
The so called undercover cops had to unmask themselves just to take group pictures with the most wanted criminal...how petty and unprofessional could we get. .

I almost wept for our police d way dey were posing for selfies with d guy up and down.. I was ashamed on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by seunfape(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
We like it like that .wetin concern Ghana with NIgeria Evans case
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by almarthins(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
Even Ghana dey lecture Nigeria on security issues....

Just tell me why I should remain in this big for nothing zoo of a country.

Giant of Africa my foot

As e be say na Igbo man u will be quick 2 defend. Though the police got too over excited.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by CeeJay419(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
A celebrity ... Cj

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Ironi: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunfape:
We like it like that .wetin concern Ghana with NIgeria Evans case

Where is Evans' family living?

Does Evan have a Ghanaian passport?

You see, Evans' is a threat to Ghana as much as he is to Nigeria
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wait o, how are we sure you this is not APC plans to distract Nigerians like how they imported Ebola for 2015 campaigns period?

APC know how to placing self-targets for power sakes.

Anyway, God bless GEJ for freedom of information.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Pavarottii(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

Somalia
Sudan
Libya
Syria

Choose o!
U don't know Nigeria would av been like one of those countries if not d decision GEJ chose to make that call and accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Mcreloaded(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans new was the only news that could push snake new to the back ground not counting Biafra issue, Fulani herds men issue, buhati issue even our loss to south Africa football etc. This Evans gidi gan
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by FemiFimile: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have told dem that to the outside world we are all Nigerians.

Nobody got time for tribes out there.

If Evan was an HausaFulani, our inspector will go daft not knowing anything or having any information to disclose.

Nigeria problem is Tribal and Religious Bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by eldeens: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
This ghanian lawmaker is Evans best friend

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na these monkeys you de call police
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by mickijoe: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tell them sir. Nigeria remains a child, when do we grow
Oh!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by oluwaemmanuel: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Even the Nigerian Military exposes the operation so so who are the police not to?

A very funny country...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by soulfood(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by omoelerin1: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
he is only a sympathiser of evans. he knows that his arrest will affect ghanian economy badly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by juman(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Police doing good job on him.

It makes other kidnappers know there is no hiding place for them under the sun.

Despite evans sophistication, he was arrested.

Gbam. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Caseless: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2017
alcmene:
Even Ghana dey lecture Nigeria on security issues....

Just tell me why I should remain in this big for nothing zoo of a country.

Giant of Africa my foot
looking at your signature, I know you're not intelligent.
The ghanaian lawmaker is mad cos the IG fingered his country and here you're bleating like a goat.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by precious1967(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2017
na eyes service. d man na see legal armed robbers (his boys) on our roads extortin motorists.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Ogalanyachieze: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Nothing its just cos he is igbo, that they do so before you quote me be prep to prove me wrong
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by headz(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Naija everybody wants to take praise and glory. Their first instinct is to bring camera and arrange press conference before even knowing if what they are gon say is worth it. Police and all just snitching on themselves for the online rush even after Evans said he gets most of his info from reading the papers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) / EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.