Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. (932 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Anal sex is currently a “hot topic” of discussion for it is increasingly prevalent among young men and women, and older adults.1 In 2007, a study based on the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), found that one-third of U.S. men and women had experienced heterosexual anal sex.2 In the study, starting from the age 15, the percentage of participants reporting heterosexual anal sex increased with age, was significantly higher among 20-24 year olds and peaked among 30 to 34 year olds.

Adolescents are also practicing heterosexual anal sex; and again, the prevalence increases with age. Only 5% of females ages 16-17 reported receptive anal intercourse over the past year, while 18% of females aged 18-19 years reported the same activity. A smaller study sample from a 2007 study looking at “main” and “casual” sexual relations among urban minority adolescent females found that teen girls with “casual” partners and those with a “main” partner had a similar percentage experiencing anal intercourse (12% and 16% respectively). The frequency of heterosexual anal intercourse increased in teens with “main” partners.

Are there health concerns regarding heterosexual anal intercourse? Of course – as with all types of sexual activity – there are both emotional and physical pitfalls. People need to be educated about the dangers of anal intercourse, so they can make an informed decision about whether or not to participate in the activity. Heterosexual anal intercourse predominantly impacts the health of young females as compared to young males. These same risks can affect women of any age. Some examples follow:

A) A small Guttmacher Institute study (28 women) from 2009 reports that 25% of the women interviewed had been forced into having anal intercourse at least once. It goes on to say, “Coercion and violence notwithstanding, many participants reported pain and discomfort, including emotional distress, during anal intercourse. Furthermore, a qualitative study from the United Kingdom concludes, “Young people’s narratives normalized coercive, painful and unsafe anal heterosex. This study suggests an urgent need for harm reduction efforts targeting anal sex to help encourage discussion about mutuality and consent, reduce risky and painful techniques and challenge views that normalize coercion. It is the woman who is being coerced and feels the pain.

B) Anal intercourse can eventually lead to fecal incontinence. A February 2016 study concludes: “The findings support the assessment of anal intercourse as a factor contributing to fecal incontinence in adults, especially among men. In the case of heterosexual anal intercourse it is the woman who is at risk to develop fecal incontinence.

C) The American Cancer Society reports, “Receptive anal intercourse also increases the risk of anal cancer in both men and women, particularly in those younger than 30. HPV (human papillomavirus) is the main cause of anal cancer; but apparently, anal intercourse in particular increases the likelihood that the virus will attack the anus or rectum. Multiple sexual partners is also listed as a risk factor for anal cancer. Again, it is the woman experiencing heterosexual anal intercourse who is at risk.

D) The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) just released (August 2016) a new fact sheet on “Anal Sex and HIV Risk”. The first statement on the page says, “Anal sex is the riskiest sexual behavior for getting and transmitting HIV for men and women.” It goes on to say that receptive anal sex is 13 times more risky than insertive anal sex for acquiring HIV infection.8 In heterosexual anal intercourse, it is the woman who is always experiencing the highest sexual risk for the transmission of HIV, receptive anal intercourse. Furthermore, receptive anal intercourse carries a risk 17 times greater than receptive vaginal intercourse. Moreover, receptive anal intercourse even carries a risk 2 times greater than that of needle-sharing during injection drug use.

E) The CDC reports that in addition to the same sexually transmitted infections that are passed through vaginal sex (gonorrhea, etc.), anal sex can also expose participants to hepatitis A, B and C; parasites like Giardia and intestinal amoebas; bacteria like Shigella, Salmonella, Campylobacter, and E. coli.8

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet on heterosexual anal intercourse. As a result the Medical Institute is concerned that the public in general, and adolescents and young adults in particular, are not receiving the whole truth about heterosexual anal sex. Therefore, MI would like to encourage sex educators, health providers, counselors, youth workers and parents to include specific information about anal sex in their communication with adolescents and young adults. (Receptive anal sex carries the same risks for both men and women). For women there appears to be a high degree of coercion and emotional distress associated with heterosexual anal intercourse; this aspect should be included in healthy and unhealthy relationship education.

In summary;
The information provided shows receptive anal intercourse to be a very high-risk sexual activity for women as well as men: fecal incontinence, anal cancer, HIV infection, etc. Awareness of these substantial health risks can enable women of all ages to emphatically say no to anal intercourse.

1 Like

Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by NairalandCS(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
As long as it's not my butthole being fvcked then I have no problem.

On a totally different note, I miss seeing NwaAmaikpe's Comments.

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe grin

2 Likes

Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by elderhimself(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
I also dont know what to say here...
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by obynocute(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
say NO to SEX... final..... JUKWAESE!!!!!! lemme come nd be going....
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by Ehiscotch(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Can we focus on more educative topics than this. Your asshole, your problem.
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by VargasVee(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
How the western rot has eaten deep into us. You'd find some men now regarding it as normal

That shiit Gay Af shocked
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by nattyjay(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairalandCS:

That's what you get when u comment nonsense on every thread GAY ALERT!!
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by GoodBehave: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
cool
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:
How the western rot has eaten deep into us. You'd find some men now regarding it as normal

you can say that again buddy smiley
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by luminouz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairalandCS:

Did he die?
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairalandCS:

That crackhead grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

Anal sex is as old as human civilization, so stop blaming the "west" for such sexual practice. I, for one, see nothing wrong with having anal sex with females (not these females).... So, if "you" don't indulge in it, then fair enough, but don't try to make us look like we're from another planet. To each their own!
Re: The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why would a sane man go exploring a shit hole? for what? for what? what is he looking for in a feacal passage?

Gay Af

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Gave Birth After Following A Guy Home From A Night Club. / Under Pressure To Marry What Do I Do Pls / There Are Three Kinds Of Men Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.