Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage (458 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / World's Dumbest Burglars? Watch Thief Knock His Partner In Crime Out [Video] / The Dumbest Criminals Ever Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage by sloye5(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
All that effort for nothing: Criminal breaks in through closed window of garage only to realize that it has NO DOORS and leaves empty handed

In a hilarious video a burglar attempts to try to break into a garage in an undisclosed location by pulling out the windows
But he doesn't realize that the front of the garage is already open

Sometimes people make things more difficult for themselves simply by not looking.
In a hilarious video a burglar attempts to try to break into a garage in an undisclosed location by pulling out the windows.
But what he doesn't realize is that there is no need to break into the garage since its front doors are wide open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DqXlLzh0pM

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4631502/World-s-dumbest-criminal-breaks-garage-NO-
Re: World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage by zolapower: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very hilarious....
Re: World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage by Rtopzy(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Few days ago I saw a comment where someone was asking for a space to faint. She said "please is there space in your house? I want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint" After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an IGBO WOMAN with business oriented mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices: *Fainting on the floor :1k *Fainting on the couch: 2k *Fainting on the Bed: 3k *Fainting in my house :4k *Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after waking up:7k *Fainting in a plane : 20k *Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u) In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces. Thanks for fainting with us , book your fainting space now!!! Nice evening my people
Re: World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage by sorry1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
That dumb guy must be a Yoruba Muslim. This is how they keep disgracing Nigeria in a foreign land. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. / Lady Beats Up Her Mother And Drag Her Off A Bus / Crossriver State Gov, Ben Ayade Made Soldiers Clean And Sweep Market.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.