Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me (1096 Views)

Ccna Or Web Development / How To Host Your Websites Or Web Applications For Free / Are You In Need Of A Mobile Or Web Enterprise Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me by Ganjafama(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am want to learn an IT skill. The only ones which really appeal to me are CCNA and web development. I am confused about the one to go for. I would like to know from my bosses in the house , which is more profitable? Also, which of the two can quickly get me a job? Pardon my ignorance please. Thanks.
Re: CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
It depends on what you're interested in. Both are miles apart from each other. Do you have a likeness for networks or you're interested in being able to develop websites with key programming languages like html, php etc?

Both will take years for you to develop expertise in. So sit down and ask yourself what you really like and won't get bored with.

The easiest one to get an "office job" with is networking (ccna), however, web development is more flexible.

1 Like

Re: CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me by Ganjafama(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
blackberlin:
It depends on what you're interested in. Both are miles apart from each other. Do you have a likeness for networks or you're interested in being able to develop websites with key programming languages like html, php etc?

Both will take years for you to develop expertise in. So sit down and ask yourself what you really like and won't get bored with.

The easiest one to get an "office job" with is networking (ccna), however, web development is more flexible.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

E Commerce Site With C# Mvc / Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon. / 10 Ways To Teach Yourself To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.