Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price (41311 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by ebusfav: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Following the lingering marriage crisis between Olakunle Churchill and his estranged wife Tonto Dikeh, which has seen exchanges of leaked text messages on social media reportedly sent to Churchill's mother by Tonto and another another reportedly sent also by her mother -inlaw, Churchill's brother Tokunbo (@gwingz) who is based in the UK has sadly reacted over the misleading frame up against his mother, as he alleged that she never sent the text message Tonto Dikeh claimed as she had been blocked after an earlier text.

He further expressed shock after being alerted by an Instagram user (@theyebowale) about claims by Churchill's estranged wife Tonto Dikeh of paying her own bride price. Tokunbo accused her of lying, making reference exotic cars the brother acquired prior to getting married to her traditionally. He also gave credence to the fact that Olakunle Churchill was financially comfortable even before meeting the controversial actress.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/exclusive-olakunle-churchills-brother-reacts-allegation-tonto-dikeh-paying-pride-price-debunks-leaked-text-messages-photos.html

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Tonto, Alex or Churchill, Muerer, Evans and our missing president are now FP materials

38 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Papiikush: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nawa oh, haven't we had enough of this Tonto dike bullshìt news

The floor is irrelevant news.

Nairaland:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by AZUH: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
churchill never loved tonto because i cant leave my omalicha , tomato jos for anyone . time will tell .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by verygudbadguy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's obvious that the foundation of this marriage was built on lies. It is safe to say that it was faulty and as such, nothing can be done than to pull it down and let Churchill and Tonto start all over. It may be together or apart.. Whichever they choose will be better than this present state of relationship.

Marriage is for the strong because some time, you just get tired and want to get out.

Bigups to the strong, keeping on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by mamatayour(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Enough of all dis stories now

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by brunofarad(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
One thing I know for sure is that the Churchills are not saying the entire truth, so is Tonto.

But I don't care

8 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by MeenalKd(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by zombieHUNTER: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm undecided

What's the lesson here
All that glitters is not gold

Marry a good woman
She will keep your home
And make you happy

Marry a good man
Not because of riches
He will care for his family

Most importantly
Marry from your tribe if u can
It helps foster understanding and unity especially among in laws

I believe I spoke the mind of nairalanders
Goodnight all... Except yarimo who is probably looking for a biafran thread all night to chant flatttie cheesy

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by thenny312(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
These people won't just keep private matters private undecided
tthing is ,we all have our issues in our various homes
We don't have time to solve Tonto's marital problems abeg......
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by ALAYORMII: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Reaction

Reaction

And more

Reaction
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by kstyle2(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
I feel so bad when a mature man handles his business on social media like a lady. So sissy-like

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by StOla: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
It is too evident that Tonto Dikeh is a psychopath.

Churchill's brother really hit the nail in saying all that glitters is zero.

It is girls like Tonto that make moves on a guy only to cry rape and act a perfect drama of the victim just to get a young fellow jailed and destroyed for life.

Unfortunately the Churchill family have permanently infected their family with madness now that she has a son for them. Little wonder our family elders in time past always investigated the family disease associated with the bride or groom family, and any history of insanity was a dead-end to such marriage plans.

Ko si were niraan mi.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by ikp120(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
I love this!

The guy even gave us proof that Churchill was already balling as at 2014. This is one of the benefits of posting things on social media.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Adaowerri111: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
This guy talk true sha

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Amberon11: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol... Tonto is not perfect but your brother is equally bad as well if not worse.

Churchhill already has 4 kids from 4 babymamas and you think the women are the problem.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by aiir2303(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas and fake lives are like Buhari and illness
so with everything written above this is all you can come up with. I'm sure you're far from normal.. Receive sense by force

43 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by ybady4real: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
I dnt knw y some so claimed adult cant keep dia problem instead of sharing it on social media.afterall it wil stl endup lyk 9ice and tiwa's story

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Lloydfolarin: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tontoh Dikeh or whatever she is called is nothing but a worthless living dead. She needs physiological evaluation as soon as possible...

What a pathetic liar!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Sammy25n(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
I AM SURE BUHARI HASN'T HEARD OF EVANS D BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER BECAUSE HE IS INCOMMUNICADO undecided

4 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by lifestyle1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
This one too go soon become celebrity.

Naija i hail thee.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nnemuka(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok were you expecting him to support Tonto? ofcourse he will support his brother..
Me i believe Tonto 100%......
Na person wey never date Yoruba man go talk say their life sweet pass. Fear dem for your sanity.

5 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by coolcatty: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
AZUH:
churchill never loved tonto because i cant leave my omalicha , tomato jos for anyone . time will tell .

Guess you are not yet married an have never lived with a woman for 2 quarters.....no worry...every man will witness what his fellow man went through....it's turn by turn bro....be patient it will get to you....then come back 2-3years later and let's see if you willl repeat this your story again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Frankyboy1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
What I have learnt about marriage form experience.
Love is never enough! Character compatibility is.more important! Know the limits of your partner when pushed to the wall, some girls are unbelievable in the heat of the moment, guys as well. PLease always marry your kind, if you are from a moralistic home, please and PLease look for a lady of.type, if you are from a polygamous home vice versa or a Christian home don't go marrying a Muslim, marriage is complicated enough! Money and good sex hides a lot of initial character flaws,but when the chips are down, you would see the true color! Know the strong influences in your partner's life and study their value system, if none person of reasonable influence run! Not every woman is a wife,nd wives are not easily found, that's why the bible said, he who.finds a wife and not a woman! This is true because in most situations a good wife with proper Godly and homely virtues can change the worse of men! Of course with some exceptions

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Lloydfolarin: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
ybady4real:
I dnt knw y some so claimed adult cant keep dia problem instead of sharing it on social media.afterall it wil stl endup lyk 9ice and tiwa's story

This ll never turn out like 9ice and Payne or Tiwa and Tbizz. Tontoh Dike is gone and gone for life. The only thing that is relevant here is the best interest of that child which would be sorted out in court if she dares anyone in that family...

2 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Uyi168: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
like seriously,were you expecting him to say otherwise?!..like go against his bro and mum?
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by 2shure: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Churchhill na dating and wire wire he dey do.
He dare not go back to malaysia
Or else he would be rounded up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.