Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) (34422 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Jeus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message to all her EXes thereby ending all hopes of possible reconciliations.

She wrote: "Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea... But I Drink Champagne Now!"

Cuppy, Anichebe Kinda Champagne?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dj-cuppy-fires-shots-at-her-numerous.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# hand dug.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Ikenna73(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
No be her fault ...
So many fish still in the river. grin grin

38 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Space booked for victor when he comes around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by liftedhigh: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Homeboiy: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dirty background

well na ur pucci suffered it
not ur exes

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by liftedhigh: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Exes?! Na wah o! So na wetin go com remain 4ur future husband now...Una go finish everything 4 exes, na una husband go com eat bottom pot

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by eyeview: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is it not her loss that her exes ate her youth while her future hubby will be left with her left over?
Who's the real loser?
Foolish children, not using her senses. Her exes will be laughing

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by onyekachee(f): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2017
rubbish writeup,and who says you were not their cup of tea while they are currently drinking wines
enjoy your new relationship and leave your ex''s alone

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by praizephoto(m): 3:57am On Jun 24, 2017
see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by JamieNaija(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jeus:
Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message to all her EXes thereby ending all hopes of possible reconciliations.

She wrote: "Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea... But I Drink Champagne Now!"

Cuppy, Anichebe Kinda Champagne?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dj-cuppy-fires-shots-at-her-numerous.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

I am your kind of champagne
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by superior1: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
What is the celebrated hoe saying. tongue tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by sapientia(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
She must have loved one of them deeply and that was the one who hurt her badly.. She should move on and try getting more attention via her disk jockey...

The thing still dey pain am... Her current boyfriend is the real victim here.

30 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

No matter how much shade you dish out...you'll always ask this of Google.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by donkenny(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
See as her mouth b like person wey thunder strike 2 times

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by yemmight(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Same ladies sabi jump too much. She even dnt know how this new one will end but we will help am keep the record.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
How will i be crying over my old, worn-out sandals that i've thrown away?? undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by kevoh(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
exes? sound somehow...not an achievement to have exes...

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by uncleck: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
that champagne will one day become ex too. I wonder what you will be drinking by then

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by oshe11: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
She no dey shame to announce say her HONEYPOT has been SIPPED, LICKED, SUCKED, PLUNGED, DRILLED, DREDGED, KPANSHED, PUNNANIED, DRIED, etc by Various guys hence it is nw WORTHLESS IF NOT FOR THE BILLZ HER DAD GOT

24 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
hmmmm

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by agulion: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
so this girl still went ahead and brought this issue online even when I warned her not to try, OK thank God have left het

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Tungsten(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
uncleck:
that champagne will one day become ex too. I wonder what you will be drinking by then

Pure Water!

That one, she no need any cup.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Childish

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
liftedhigh:
Exes?! Na wah o! So na wetin go com remain 4ur future husband now...Una go finish everything 4 exes, na una husband go com eat bottom pot

But bottom pot dey sweet Na. Lol

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Asek1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why wash your dirty linen in public Chai!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Chanchit: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
So like how many Exes don drink your tea.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by mmsen: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why waste your energy on people you are no longer with?

Why can't you enjoy your present relationship without throwing out petty barbs?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MotherXmas(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
uncleck:

original palmwine grin
uncleck:

original palmwine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ice Princess" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink Outfit (photos) / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? / Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.