Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) (36561 Views)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian man, Elvis Iwuji who surprised his girlfriend by proposing to her inside an airplane while travelling . He decided to pull the 'most romantic' gesture he could come up with as he asked his girlfriend to marry him aboard a flight on Airpeace from Owerri, Imo state to Lagos.

His girlfriend said YES to his proposal as other passengers congratulated the couple for their big moment. Congrats to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-proposes-aboard-flight-lagos-photos.html

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
♪Another ōne♪

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits

No wonder the air hostess slim like that , na short flight she dey serve , no ruminant food for her , she looks like poverty , na she suppose be face of recession

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Everyday one wedding or proposal picture. After all the Nigerian girls are this and the guys are that, dem still dey marry each other. Who is deceiving who?

Happy Married Life to them. I pray they enjoy much peace in their union. Nigerian youths don't have flat tummy these days, why? future hubby please o, I dey beg...no pot belly...

No one should tell me how naija girls can marry a rich potbellied frog, I know that already. I need to look at my husband and want to do.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits

Bro itsJude, we know that they are not the first, but at least give the couple a break joor. Abi your gf just annoy you?

HML to the most romantic couple trending on NL.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

see as owu dey blow this brother o.... grin

Just passing......

*singing banana fall on me*............... tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
Just passing......

*singing banana fall on me*............... tongue
say make i check ur dp , banana suppose dey fall on u steady na , which of the zoos you dey visit?

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Everyday one wedding or proposal picture. After all the Nigerian girls are this and the guys are that, dem still dey marry each other. Who is deceiving who?

Happy Married Life to them. I pray they enjoy much peace in their union. Nigerian youths don't have flat tummy these days, why? future hubby please o, I dey beg...no pot belly...

No one should tell me how naija girls can marry a rich potbellied frog, I know that already. I need to look at my husband and want to do.

dont worry, i heard while still in sec sch that beer causes pot belly... i read in the uni about the relationship between calories and body fats... and beer contains a lot of calories.. my dear, afraid catch me.. i have never taken a sip of beer in my entire life and i do press up before every bath.. so wahala nor dey.... pot belly nor b my thg.. u ok now? tongue

and you too... hope say u nor get zuma rock as belly? undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian man, Elvis Iwuji who surprised his girlfriend by proposing to her inside an airplane while travelling . He decided to pull the 'most romantic' gesture he could come up with as he asked his girlfriend to marry him aboard a flight on Airpeace from Owerri, Imo state to Lagos.

His girlfriend said YES to his proposal as other passengers congratulated the couple for their big moment. Congrats to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-proposes-aboard-flight-lagos-photos.html

y are the knuckles of girls these days always dark...? angry

someeone cant know who is trully fair again angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
He cornered the girl well...... no place for her to run. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
She has lovely laps.

I wish i could raise her dress and scatter her toto with my preeek. Fvcking her from the anus, sucking her cli.toris till she screams stop stop stop am okay.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by marooh: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Baba GOD
Na only u go know my style grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Make brain
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Money is good ohhhhh. imagine sex on a private jet until the jet crashes then the popular naija language "cum and go" is fulfilled .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Romantic
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by incredibleace(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg nah who get canoe here, I wan propose give my babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice, good for them,expecting to see a proposal in a Rocket wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand did he sleep with her in the plane or what?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

Nobody is forcing u to comment, learn to be happy for others. When you appreciate good things it always come to you.

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

Obviously you don't have a girlfriend and you reek of poverty, it stinks thousands of miles away on you

Instead of you to wish the couples well, you are there typing rvbbish with your tecno phone! What a shame. Are these couple the cause of your failures and misfortune?

One of the reasons why some will die in their poverty is because they beef and envy genuine rich people.

Seek forgiveness before it's too late
A word is enough for the wise

21 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
FIDELITY24:
Nobody is forcing u to comment, learn to be happy for others. When you appreciate good things it always come to you.
which good tin done come meet u ? Abeg get lost

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
She has lovely laps.

I wish i could raise her dress and scatter her toto with my preeek. Fvcking her from the anus, sucking her cli.toris till she screams stop stop stop am okay.
jesus is lord
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by slawomir: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
All these publicity thing

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
God bless their union happy married life

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigga wanted to feel fly on a plane angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
incredibleace:
Abeg nah who get canoe here, I wan propose give my babe
lols i get better wheelbarrow from ortom,you can keep the wheelbarrow to yourself after proposal

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
She has lovely laps.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.