Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? (21471 Views)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by DozieInc(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Though, being a smoker does not make one a bad person, but I hate the habit/ addiction ... I can't date a smoker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Kingspin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes, only responsible smoker
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ivolt: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Do not proceed if you find smoking disgusting,
you won't want to open a thread tomorrow on
how to stop your disobedient wife from smoking.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by marklele(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can and then I will show her the disadvantages of smoking and show her lots of love and gradually I will help her stop it.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Stricker321: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
No! No! No!
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ayogozie(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Never give up on ur love for her try much as posible to change her == just try to discuss it for her she will understand

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Half of these girls smoke Oga. And nope you cannot change her. It's a bad habit that she needs to quit on her own. You lucky say Na just smoke and not drugs like ref and tram.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by donsteady(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
If I am not mistaken 80% of Nigerian girls born within 1980-1997 smoke fire

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by MamaOO: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes

100% Yes

Men smokes, why shouldn't women smoke ??

If you live in Europe or America and you can't date women who smokes, you will die without a wife because all the women in Europe and America smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it

My wife smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion
That's a big lie. 90% of the women I know do not smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
God forbid
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by whitebeard(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes

100% Yes

If you live in Europe or America and you can't date women who smokes, you will die without a wife because all the women in Europe and America smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it

My wife who is a doctor smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion

I smoke weed too

who be dis one,

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by whitebeard(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
donsteady:
If I am not mistaken 80% of Nigerian girls born within 1980-1997 smoke fire
keep exaggerating
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by miketayo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
My ex Indian gf, smokes nd smokes up as well

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrDandy:
You can't use 'smoking' to judge people.. if he/she she is a smoker that doesn't mean he/she is bad.. it's only in Nigeria they view smokers as negative people, and besides what kind does she smoke? E-gbo or cigarettes?
Because I can't deal with a lady that smokes Indian hemp
P.S: I'm not a smoker o!

Exactly we are good people just have a bad habit I used to smoke cigarette heavily but now it's only weed cigarettes dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol smokers are liable to die young so get ready to be widower, lol jess saying but dat doesn't make her a bad person, its just an habit u can make her stop it if she truly love u o (sheybi dem say love conquers all) , after all she wasn't born smoking she learnt it den u have to help her unlearn it lol Jess saying,

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by salaboiz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes

100% Yes

My wife who is a doctor smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion

I smoke weed too

Father and mother dey smoke, i wonder what your kids will be smoking.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by immortal145: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
guy raymah5 or wot u call ya sef...be sincere to ya sef...cos d mere fact u r asking 4 advice about dis tells me u already know wot to do but u jst want affirmation...guy abeg be a man...do wot u think is rite 4 ya ass...!

just think about d kind of kids u wanna hv though...cos i knw ya mum didnt smoke...cheers!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
salaboiz:

And how is it your concern about what my kids would do when they grow up ??

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by micflo28(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
If she can suck I don't mind if she smokes a dynamite

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
salaboiz:
dem go dey roast paper with der mouth

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by profnigga(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
shey nah sin ni?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by dan2090: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
I can't say yes or no

it won't be right if my girl and I smokes,.

I would rather date a lady that does not smoke

and, a girl that smokes will not be a responsible wife material..

I once went out with a girl that smokes weed tho,

our sex life was explosive ,

I can imagine the Ganjha Love & Romance you both had... Yah Man!! Biko tell me her place, make I know her location grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Terver90: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
I just entertain this belief that ladies who smoke are more sexy and for the pleasure bring it on, attached strings hell no
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by timilehin007(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Half of these girls smoke Oga. And nope you cannot change her. It's a bad habit that she needs to quit on her own. You lucky say Na just smoke and not drugs like ref and tram.lol

Jesus. ..I feel like giving u a very rough and hot S--------

-------EX for this sensible comment

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Flatties: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cigarette No
Weed Yes!
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by timilehin007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Jesus. ..I feel like giving u a very rough and hot S--------

--'

----EX for this sensible comment
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yes ooo
infact I love smokers
i will marry 1 wen am ready 4 marriage,....dey are d best
don't mind my comment oo....na NwaAmaikpe send me make I post am oo grin
lol bro I tot as much
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Igbos:
Cigarette No Weed Yes!
my nigger

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Flatties: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=57793830]
Yes

100% Yes

I smoke weed too

She didn't smoke for 2 years when she was pregnant and when she was breastfeeding

[/quote
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by raphy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
so many girls born in Europe smokes not a big deal. but some can change later in life.girls who smoke are very sharp.can even break bottle on there boyfriend head when he Bleep up.I can make friends with them but I can't tell them to stop smoking. its there mindset.i can be among smokers but won't smoke a wiff.
#teamnonsmoker.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ikorodureporta: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Anybody wey dey smoke fit smoke anytin...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Victornezzar: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol bro I tot as much
lolzzz
missing dat dude nd his comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.