Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? (21475 Views)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by davillian(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Im not perfect so I don't expect any1 to be perfect. If the good side of her over shadow the bad side of her then we good.
With time I believe i can make her stop smoking.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2017
davillian:
Im not perfect so I don't expect any1 to be perfect. If the good side of her over shadow the bad side of her then we good.
With time I believe i can make her stop smoking.
it's not easy the way u say it o

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by mosesbola(f): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2017
You sure say your wife no be native doctor?

Addicted2Women:

Yes

100% Yes

Men smokes, why shouldn't women smoke ??

If you live in Europe or America and you can't date women who smokes, you will die without a wife because all the women in Europe and America smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it

My wife who is a doctor smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion

I smoke weed too

She didn't smoke for 2 years when she was pregnant and when she was breastfeeding

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Holuwadamilarey(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
So a lady cannot b a responsible smoker?

the lady influences the children most, she shud lead by example,

why u defending smoking ladies? are u one/

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by davillian(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Rayman5:
it's not easy the way u say it o
It's not easy but nothing is impossible. Let love lead the way.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ezemoney39(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
ordinary cigarette, come to abu dhabi here ND see how our girls smokes shisha as if their life depends on it,still we dey date them

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by chronique(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2017
I don't smoke and can never have anything to do with a lady who smokes. I find out and we separate. She should go and meet her type and leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:
If she don't smoke, we can't cope.

Queensuccubus hope you smoke?

Oh yes! Used to smoke from cigarette to shisha to vape but therez only one pipe i love to smoke grin wink

If u know what i mean... tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes

100% Yes

Men smokes, why shouldn't women smoke ??

If you live in Europe or America and you can't date women who smokes, you will die without a wife because all the women in Europe and America smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it

My wife who is a doctor smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion

I smoke weed too

She didn't smoke for 2 years when she was pregnant and when she was breastfeeding

U r very right, I was banging a white girl one night and she was like before we can go second round,she has to smoke.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Oh yes! Used to smoke from cigarette to shisha to vape but therez only one pipe i love to smoke grin wink

i knw say u go reach here grin grin grin no be u again wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2017
But on a serious note, a smoking woman is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
i knw say u go reach here grin grin grin no be u again wink

grin

Eeehn..he cc me. I just quote back ooo tongue
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Eeehn..he cc me. I just quote back ooo tongue
i knw cool , have been looking for trouble up and down , let me sleep , hope u good smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2017
chronique:
I don't smoke and can never have anything to do with a lady who smokes. I find out and we separate. She should go and meet her type and leave me alone.
bros chillwell na
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin My pipe is extremely filled up, its being on reserve for a week now for you to come and smoke it? kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
i knw cool , have been looking for trouble up and down , let me sleep , hope u good smiley

grin

Hahaha..

The 2 ugly iranu earlier was quoting me..these jobless stupid seawolves trying so hard ooo..

This is the result when they suck each other's diick coz nobody wanna fucck with them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2017
whitebeard:
who be dis one,
lol
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by nymphomaniac(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2017
No big deal. I would have said a big no a few months back but having worked with one that does, I realize that although a bad and addictive habit, it doesn't define the character of the lady. The act of smoking is associated with ladies of easy virtue in Nigeria but there are good ladies who just picked the habit and can't stop. She must however stop during pregnancy as well as when lactating.

PS: I don't smoke. I get addicted to bad habits and good ones easily.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin My pipe is extremely filled up, its being on reserve for a week now for you to come and smoke it? kiss

Uuuhhh...aaahh..

I like being gagged by a smoking hot phat cigar wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2017
grin
micflo28:
If she can suck I don't mind if she smokes a dynamite
grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Uuuhhh...aaahh..

I like being gagged by a smoking hot phat cigar wink
grin baby, let's go to bed grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Ficollins(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Hey every1,new 2 nairaland.can i get sum welcomes? thnks

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by nymphomaniac(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Ficollins:
Hey every1,new 2 nairaland.can i get sum welcomes? thnks
welcome. What seems too gud to be true may actually be too good to be true
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by permit(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2017
if smokin were tobe a gud habit no resson restrictin urself smokin wit ur fada,kidz,elderly how much more a woman, ok then why dont we teach our kidz how to smoke but we tendz to teach dem negativ effctz of smokin..... I just pity women/gals dat smokz sha! Advice naver curse smoke is indeed a threat to humanity, health, religion, and life. *Comeandbeatme*

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by MadCow1: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Smoking is not a deal breaker for me.

Maybe it's because I smoke and I have been exposed to life beyond the shores of Nigeria and Africa.

And that includes Marijuana and Tobacco.

Anything beyond this is where I draw the line.
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by DarryOsh(m): 2:11am On Jun 24, 2017
ymee:
No be person wey get money dey date? I fit date any girl if she get money

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

Seen your posts many times. Wish I could give you a job. Alas, I have none to give. God bless your hustle.

Nairalanders, if you are in a position to help this guy please consider doing so.

Ps: Please and please, as always, be careful in dealing with people you meet online sha, to avoid stories that touch
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 2:27am On Jun 24, 2017
mosesbola:
You sure say your wife no be native doctor?

I'm very sure, my wife is a medical doctor

Ask your father, he goes to my wife's hospital for his HIV drugs

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 2:30am On Jun 24, 2017
IjeBos:

Sounds as if you've never been to "America". I live there and I've dated a lot of beautiful women, and none have smoked.

Shut the fucck up

I live in Philadelphia

If the women you dated do not smoke, don't you see other American women that smokes 2 packs per day
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Hell NO
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2017
hollah123:
this ur comment is full of lies aswear
all women in America and Europe smokes cigarettes... Weh-done sir
ur wife who smokes b4 didn't smoke for 2 years cos she dey breastfeed... lienus
it's like u dont know d meaning of smoking n how addicted people could b, just tell me she didn't smoke in ur presence. that's all, any other thing Na wash

I smoke more than Snoop Dogg but i was able to stop for 3 years
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 2:36am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahaha..

The 2 ugly iranu earlier was quoting me..these jobless stupid seawolves trying so hard ooo..

This is the result when they suck each other's diick coz nobody wanna fucck with them grin grin
Let me buy the case since you're acting like you're tough

That filter will look good on your goat faced dad
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by emmayayodeji(m): 2:43am On Jun 24, 2017
If she doesnt smoke i wont date her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.