Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Method Of Receive Export Proceed-_newbie - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Method Of Receive Export Proceed-_newbie (488 Views)

New Method Of Catfish Farming; No Water Change! / The Correct Method Of Feeding And Management Of Chicks / Crude Method Of Keeping Backyard Snails At Zero Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Method Of Receive Export Proceed-_newbie by Aditueledumare(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good evening ,

i need help from export guru in the house.

am new in this business and am planning to start with 100k. i want to supply - ewedu,locus beans and other agro products used in restaurants.

please what is the safest method of receiving cash/money as newbie like me in order not to fall in the hand of fraudsters.

thanks in advance for your usual response.
Re: Method Of Receive Export Proceed-_newbie by tectonotimes: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aditueledumare:
Good evening ,

i need help from export guru in the house.

am new in this business and am planning to start with 100k. i want to supply - ewedu,locus beans and other agro products used in restaurants.

please what is the safest method of receiving cash/money as newbie like me in order not to fall in the hand of fraudsters.

thanks in advance for your usual response.
OP, your question is about method of payment in export. Well, the best payment method very safe for you is called Cash in Advance. In this method, the foreign buyer sends you money before you send him your products. This method is very risky for the foreign buyer. So, the most acceptable method of payment that will be both safe for you and the foreign buyer is called Letter of Credit (L/C). For more information, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Any Client Who Need A Cashew Peeling Machine Can Leave Your Contact Information. / Land For Sale And Rent At Affordable Price. / Best Sales Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.