Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (26548 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Prouddevil(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Ipobexpose the ipobslayer grin grin
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
farouk0403:

Wow i am impressed, i really underestimated your stupidity but now i can tell the level of your foolishness from what you wrote up there.

Why do you keep on mentioning Buhari name in my mention? so every northerner is automatically Buhari puppet, your faculty of reasoning need an upgrade.

I will gladly be an almajiri than to be a stinking LovePeddler! sleeping with my whole family in thesame room like you.

I know your likes, begging for money upandan from rich people while unleashing the LovePeddler in you.

Lastly wake up and stop dreaming about biafra, you and your people are our slaves forever.

Now fuc;k off stinking ugly bi!tch

farouk the almajiri, it seems you just finished taking solution before you typed this trash,
you for tell me say na dick dey scratch you make I help you arrange cow to bleep.
Have you seen a situation where master dey beg slave for twenty naira upandan or where master dey eat food remnant's from slave.
Yes I Bleep the hell out of my boyfriend because he merit my pussy by virtue of his sharing emotions with me but can never allow uncircumcised cursed dick of arewa penetrate my thigh.dont forget to drink kunu so as to calm the vigour of that solution you take else you might hit people with your okada.poor wanderer, I pity your situation and also blame danfodio for locking your senses in the medieval age

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by farouk0403(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

farouk the almajiri, it seems you just finished taking solution before you typed this trash,
you for tell me say na dick dey scratch you make I help you arrange cow to bleep.
Have you seen a situation where master dey beg slave for twenty naira upandan or where master dey eat food remnant's from slave.
Yes I Bleep the hell out of my boyfriend because he merit my pussy by virtue of his sharing emotions with me but can never allow uncircumcised cursed dick of arewa penetrate my thigh.dont forget to drink kunu so as to calm the vigour of that solution you take else you might hit people with your okada.poor wanderer, I pity your situation and also blame danfodio for locking your senses in the medieval age

Oo my God!

Here am i exchanging words with a demented illiterate, from your write up i can confidently say you stopped attending school since from elementary classes.

yaba left escapee you need medication stinking ugly bi!tch, this is what the society gets as a result of child factory, fathered by a drug peddler.

2 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
farouk0403:

Oo my God!

Here am i exchanging words with a demented illiterate, from your write up i can confidently say you stopped attending school since from elementary classes.

yaba left escapee you need medication stinking ugly bi!tch, this is what the society gets as a result of child factory, fathered by a drug peddler.

farouk the almajiri, I know you are on top of okada while reading my comment so I advised you look well before you rammed into a vehicle.
elementary school drop out in the East is far better than a quota professor in daura so make no mistake about that.
you see why I recommend you to go back to almajiri school because with the little academic light Jonathan brought to your region, you could type even though it is always insensible as expected from almajiri herdsman who derives pleasure at bleeping cows.
look well while reading my comment because I know you value not your life but am concerned about innocent soul you may send untimely to afterlife

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by 61Penguins: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
that patval girl really humiliated those ewedu muslims on this thread
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by YorubaMod(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
loneatar:
Biafra nation will never come to existence. God Almighty that join us together as nigeria known the reason.
United Nigeria will stand
God bless Nigeria
God bless our leaders
Lazy cowards...Stop begging for unity.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:
am beginning to like the stupidity of that slowpoke behind this monicker because each time he try to mock Biafra, zoogeria dullard in chief (almajiri daura buhari) develops another impairment. from ear to scrotum, brain, speech etc. may be this lie he dished out now will make President Buhari loose sight.

mynd44

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by laribari(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

my friend stop consoling ur mumuism with which you voted this rebranded failure into 21st century government. buhari has or better still had penchant for bloodletting and causing human inflicted pain on innocent people.he did it before I was born and I read it in available literature and to my greatest bewilderment, he repeated it in my lifetime so I don't see him more valuable than my IPOB Brethren he massacred and dump in shallow graves.
I will surely die one day but never in a manner that will portray me as a living tragedy ,a mistake of creation, affliction with breath, which buhari epitomized.
that dude behind ipobexposed monicker cannot deny that he is a stationed bmc in nairaland and seun cannot deny that the reason why he allowed the guy to be infesting his blog with fake news is not the same reason why the budget of lai Mohammed is bigger than budget of ministry of works.
As for Biafra agitation, it is now a movement with human face so the best zoogeria can do is either to let US go or allow US go by ourselves.
my neighbours from hydraulic soup federation in their myopic calculation thought that since their coalition with almajiris arewas brought them aso villa,they will take all the bounties that is due for the southern zoogeria with ease forgetting that Freedom entered labour room to deliver Biafra as at January 2012 when Jonathan increased fuel price but due to partial equity then, it couldn't get delivered but as God may have it, dullard buhari facilitated a caesarian operation by his dump policies which successfully gave birth to much anticipated Biafra.
God bless the land of Rising Sun!!!!!

Mumuism you say? What prompted the insult? You see how daft you people always sound? Why do you think if you are not supporting biafra then you are a buhari supporter.

Anyways, since Nigeria is a zoo and you are locked up here, welcome to the animal world. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by FoolishBoy419: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

With that kind of picture I'm seeing I would gladly out to fvck a cow. Imagine an ordinary yeeboe girl with all your yam legs, muscular body, deep voice, mouth odour and flat head vowing not to sleep with an educated northerner. Your sisters charge less than #200 per night here in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by FoolishBoy419: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Edited
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by farouk0403(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

farouk the almajiri, I know you are on top of okada while reading my comment so I advised you look well before you rammed into a vehicle.
elementary school drop out in the East is far better than a quota professor in daura so make no mistake about that.
you see why I recommend you to go back to almajiri school because with the little academic light Jonathan brought to your region, you could type even though it is always insensible as expected from almajiri herdsman who derives pleasure at bleeping cows.
look well while reading my comment because I know you value not your life but am concerned about innocent soul you may send untimely to afterlife

Your signature defines who you are.

Demented illiterate

the dignified places that i set my foot i can bet with everythhing that i have you will never in your dream set your foot.

I know you are typing this shit in your remote eroded region, go and get a life hairy chest, yam legged beast.

Frustrated baby factory bi!tch.

As i am typing this i can smell the offensive odour gushing out from your body, Local champion.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
farouk0403:

Your signature defines who you are.

Demented illiterate

the dignified places that i set my foot i can bet with everythhing that i have you will never in your dream set your foot.

I know you are typing this shit in your remote eroded region, go and get a life hairy chest, yam legged beast.

Frustrated baby factory bi!tch.

As i am typing this i can smell the offensive odour gushing out from your body, Local champion.

Lollll!!! farouk the almajiri, I said it that you have taken solution to the extend that you didn't notice the odour from your okada uniform which you have not soaked in water for the past two years.even to buy rubber kettle wash your uncircumcised prick dey hard you.
I know you have set your foot at different marabout shrine both within Nigeria and other west and central Africa where your cursed tribe are scattered but I will like to inform you that I never wished stepping my feet on those places.
Remember, look well as you ride that okada before you injure innocent people who value their life.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

you see why I recommend you to go back to almajiri school because[/b]with the little academic light Jonathan brought to your region, you could type even though it is always insensible as expected from almajiri herdsman who derives pleasure at bleeping cows.
look well while reading my comment because I know you value not your life but [b]am
concerned about innocent soul you may send untimely to afterlife

Cheeei! please go and sue your English teachercheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

With that kind of picture I'm seeing I would gladly oPt to fvck a cow. Imagine an ordinary yeeboe girl with all your yam legs, muscular body, deep voice, mouth odour and flat head vowing not to sleep with an educated northerner. Your sisters charge less than #200 per night here in the North.

farouk the almajiri, I know your eyes is covered by the solution you took but spare a clear vision and look again at my dp. you are ranting about bleeping a cow as if you have a choice?
I know am not miss world but the ugliness of your sister makes CNN and Aljazeera to use her face as the face of Africans in IDP camps, drought regions, war victims in places like somalia.
farouk the almajiri, look well before you injure innocent people with that spoke you ride as okada

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Lollll!!! farouk the almajiri, I said it that you have taken solution to the extend that you didn't notice the odour from your okada uniform which you have not soaked in water for the past two years. even to buy rubber kettle wash your uncircumcised prick dey hard you
I know you have set your foot at different marabout shrine both within Nigeria and other west and central Africa where your cursed tribe are scattered but I will like to inform you that I never wished stepping my feet on those places.
Remember, look well as you ride that okada before you injure innocent people who value their life

cheesycheesy

abeg farouk0403 don't waste your time on this one

2 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by FoolishBoy419: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Edited
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by farouk0403(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Lollll!!! farouk the almajiri, I said it that you have taken solution to the extend that you didn't notice the odour from your okada uniform which you have not soaked in water for the past two years.even to buy rubber kettle wash your uncircumcised prick dey hard you.
Remember, look well as you ride that okada before you injure innocent people who value their life.

Hairy chest/ yam legged bi!tch why are you so obsessed with okada ridding i guess it must be your drug peddler of a father second profession as a disguise to cover up his crimes.

Fu!cking who!!re smelly gary chest bi!tch.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
laribari:

Mumuism you say? What prompted the insult? You see how daft you people always sound? Why do you think if you are not supporting biafra then you are a buhari supporter.

Anyways, since Nigeria is a zoo and you are locked up here, welcome to the animal world. grin

I don't blame you because they say failure is an orphan, am sure that by this time in 2015, you were among those chanting sai baba but now the dullard failed both himself and followers, you are now playing your two-faced ewedu character by withdrawing your chants.
the fact remains that there are two camp of activists in zoogeria, those in the apc camp who supports anything against Biafra because they are either favoured by this demonic government or are hoping for a chunk from those in the corridors of power and those in Democratic camp who saw reasons with Biafra agitation, they may not be from the East but are convinced that Nigeria has expired so need to be divided.
you cannot tell me that you are not in the apc camp because though you may disassociate with Daura President, you are happy that osinbande will surely succeed him.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

I don't blame you because they say failure is an orphan, am sure that by this time in 2015, you were among those chanting sai baba but now the dullard failed both himself and followers, you are now playing your two-faced ewedu character by withdrawing your chants.
the fact remains that there are two camp of activists in zoogeria, those in the apc camp who supportsanything against Biafra because they are either favoured by this demonic government or are hoping for a chunk from those in the corridors of power and those in Democratic camp who saw reasons with Biafra agitation, they may not be from the East but are convinced that Nigeria has expired so need to be divided.
you cannot tell me that you are not in the apc camp because though you may disassociate with Daura President, you are happy that osinbande will surely succeed him.

cheesycheesy

Rather thanwasting your time on Nairaland why don't go and study?

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
farouk0403:

Hairy chest/ yam legged bi!tch why are you so obsessed with okada ridding i guess it must be your drug peddler of a father second profession as a disguise to cover up his crimes.

Fu!cking who!!re smelly gary chest bi!tch.

Lolll!!! farouk the almajiri, I know that the highest of civil profession for almajiri is okada.
As I always say,look well before you injure innocent people because I know you life has no value

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by farouk0403(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

cheesycheesy

abeg farouk0403 don't waste your time on this one

Thanks i won't,
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

Imagine a smelly silverback gorilla like you who came to existence as a result of the combination of the sperm of a gorilla and an orangutan. No wonder the only thing you know is vagina. You wish to have one because you are like an extreme bodybuilder who has developed a d!ck in her crotch instead of a crack. you are a waste of sperm, flesh and climax. I'm sure you don't know who your father is because your harlot mother has slept with different various forms of animals because no human being agreed to duck her rotten vagina. And I'm not Farouk. I'm David the slayer of bastards like you

stop hiding cos an almajiri does not bear David, you are either mustafa or Suleiman. Your hypocrisy gives your reasoning(that is if you have any) no chance to know that vagina is a woman's body part just like hand.
you imbeciles with generational polio frown at adultery but bleeps animal and you expect right thinking people to distinguish you from animal.
I don't defend my look cos it is there for human beings to see not animals under the influence of solution

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by farouk0403(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Lolll!!! farouk the almajiri, I know that the highest of civil profession for almajiri is okada.
As I always say,look well before you injure innocent people because I know you life has no value

Foolishboy419 have already said it all, i don't need to waste my time on you.
go and heal yourself

Thank you David you are indeed a bastard slayer.

Also don't forget to use APCsupporter advise thank him later.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
APCsupporter:

cheesycheesy

Rather thanwasting your time on Nairaland why don't go and study?

Mr APC advisor, I see your hypocritical concern for education while your dullard of a hero made more budgetary allocation to information propaganda than ministry of education.
it will go down in the history of black race that a time like this, a dark and backward forces ruled the most populous black nation in the world.
Am sure that if not for the terms and conditions of your recruitment into bmc,you will not be using this monicker.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by FoolishBoy419: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Edited
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
farouk0403:

Foolishboy419 have already said it all, i don't need to waste my time on you.
go and heal yourself

Thank you David you are indeed a bastard slayer.

Also don't forget to use APCsupporter advise thank him later.
Lolllll!!!! farouk the almajiri, why wount you take advice from your fellow almajiri?
at least they have given you opportunity to run. akpa amu like you,

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by mukhcech(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kellibae:
Who is even sure u are the one posting such fake news on their webpage ?.
Woth all the lies uv been tellin against them

How can a girl be this stupid. Mtchseww
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Mr APC advisor, I see your hypocritical concern for education while your dullard of a hero made more budgetary allocation to information propaganda than ministry of education.
it will go down in the history of black race that a time like this, a dark and backward forces ruled the most populous black nation in the world.
Am sure that if not for the terms and conditions of your recruitment into BMC,you will not be using this monicker.

cheesycheesy
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

Lol. This shows the level of your ignorance. Ugly women like you who have more testosterone their male counterparts often develop deep voices and worst of all a pprick in their vaginas. I have told you already. I'm not a hausa man but I will never hesitate to call you what you are ie a useless chest-beating animal who hopes to get to Fvck a living thing and not cucumbers becaUse even pigs and goats feel to disgusted to have sex with a dirty animal like you.
Lolll!!! suleiman or mustafa the almajiri, whether there is prick or not in my vagina, it does not prevent the fact that hypocrisy has lead you into bleeping animals. By the time zoologists will release the list of newly discovered animal groups, am sure your tribe will top the list

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by APCsupporter: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Lolllll!!!! farouk the almajiri, why wount you take advice from your fellow almajiri?
at least they have given you opportunity to run. akpa amu like you,
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
ipobexposed continue making your YouTube post and do not mind the haters. As long as you are sharing true information and enlightening people, use the available media to spread your message.

Getting money from it is not wrong. Do you think CNN making millions of dollars of the news they spread make their news less credible?

Keep up the good work of exposing this lying and deceitful cartel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster / Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.