Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (26544 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

Lolll!!! see basket face, hydraulic gulper.
as if you get home, that your swampy hut where you and your entire generation squat. stroll enter estates around you and see where Igbo people settled while your generation who are the landlord spend your misery life in swamp

Hhahaha u finished him
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Hhahaha u finished him

Don't mind the cursed descendants of oduduwa, they are always wishing misfortune on innocent Igbo people who are just concerned on how to better their lives

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Mrs scar lip. You mean your tribesmen are cursed. Wonderful. No wonderrrrrrr.

basket face, you need to see how ur wretched sisters are trying to use make-ups to cover their ewedu face, they even apply make-up on their vagina so that they wount give birth to a basket face but unfortunately, God has placed that facial curse right from the days of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

basket face, you need to see how ur wretched sisters are trying to use make-ups to cover their ewedu face, they even apply make-up on their vagina so that they wount give birth to a basket face but unfortunately, God has placed that facial curse right from the days of oduduwa
They use make up to cover face. it is cool, but your own scar lip can't be covered hehehe. That alone can cause suicide. Rip in advance in case.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:

Naa…… this is more graphic…… igbo food=shiit… ..yuk… ..vomits.. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5549958_img20170625182958443_jpeg3e16a41a9dd9b08366b3fdd6df2ec4b1
Yinmu, even the dead can see a lot of difference. only a mad man that doesn't know anything can't spot the difference because his sense is with the terrestrial. Ogbono isn't Yoruba soup, it is even info soup. Now tell me the different between these kid. Graphic, viewer discretion is advised.

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Michael004:
Yinmu, even the dead can see a lot of difference. only a mad man that doesn't know anything can't spot the difference because his sense is with the terrestrial. Ogbono isn't Yoruba soup, it is even info soup. Now tell me the different between these kid. Graphic, viewer discretion is advised.
[/s]
kikiki....you are still dsiplaying your shiite food grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
They use make up to cover face. it is cool, but your own scar lip can't be covered hehehe. That alone can cause suicide. Rip in advance in case.
Lolll!!! olodo in chief, I know you basket face causes an impairment to vision if not, you will be able to see my make-up free face without your ill-imagined scar.
your sisters wish make-up can protect them from that facial basket curse without knowing that any generation who God has placed curse on shall remain like that everlastingly

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Don't mind the cursed descendants of oduduwa, they are always wishing misfortune on innocent Igbo people who are just concerned on how to better their lives
Scar lip, go back to your cursed land. A land you can't prosper on it. he he he. Why do you have multi color body? hairy body like ape? See face una mehn. Cursed people, cursed tribe, cursed region, unity buggers.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
kikiki....you are still dsiplaying your shiite food grin grin grin
Poo eaters. The worst thing is that you ppl, will put smelly akpu join poo. No wonder you people smell. Poop eaters hehehehe
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Scar lip, go back to your cursed land. A land you can't prosper on it. he he he. Why do you have multi color body? hairy body like ape? See face una mehn. Cursed people, cursed tribe, cursed region, unity buggers.
Loll!!!! chief olodo, even God the creator identified ur treachery on time and placed curse on you.
like I said before, rich mind knows no boundaries that is why I sought expansion of my business empire in your land.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Lolll!!! olodo in chief, I know you basket face causes an impairment to vision if not, you will be able to see my make-up free face without your ill-imagined scar.
your sisters wish make-up can protect them from that facial basket curse without knowing that any generation who God has placed curse on shall remain like that everlastingly
I can help you with san paper, maybe it will work on that lip. hehe, See the scare, very bold chai? You alien get lot of issue. From yam leg to flat head to scar in the lip.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Michael004:
Poo eaters. The worst thing is that you ppl, will put smelly akpu join poo. No wonder you people smell. Poop eaters hehehehe
[/s]
....Biafrauud slave jew when are you deactivation your account, go and develop your Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafraherald....leave Nairaland for Nigerians...hypocrites...kikiki...he pain am well well grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5555990_savagemonkeychilddie_jpegf3b35ede1d6a0ce629ed04684cd04724
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Loll!!!! chief olodo, even God the creator identified ur treachery on time and placed curse on you.
like I said before, rich mind knows no boundaries that is why I sought expansion of my business empire in your land.
Story for the Igbos. What I can tell you now is to go back to your cursed land. Even I don't live in osun, but carry the curse that been following you and your household back to you cursed land where you get it. Go back to your cursed land and region.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
....Biafrauud slave jew when are you deactivation your account, go and develop your Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafraherald....leave Nairaland for Nigerians...hypocrites...kikiki...he pain am well well grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5555990_savagemonkeychilddie_jpegf3b35ede1d6a0ce629ed04684cd04724
Oga, I no be Biafra o, I will rather die than be a Igbo, over my dead body. I am full blooded oodua. The f
graphic soup I posted with shit, is what those alien are eating. I am never one of those cursed people and will never be. Abeg, no associate. e with those cursed people I take God beg you o.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

hehehe, business empire hehehehehe.,Just like Evans, he has a big business empire too he he he he. You mean the business empire under you?, that you black and brown multicolor empire under you hehehehehe. I understand hehehehe
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
hehehe, business empire hehehehehe.,Just like Evans, he has a big business empire too he he he he. You mean the business empire under you?, that you black and brown multicolor empire under you hehehehehe. I understand hehehehe
Evans case is more pardonable than skull mining. He made riches from illicit activities but your ritual brethren remains wretched in ritual mining

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Treacherous people they ar dear..
Always hating on igbo for no reason yet they keep chasing igbo women up and down.

One reason i dnt want their men getting close to me. U cnt hate my tribe with passion yet want to hav somethin to do with me.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Evans case is more pardonable than skull mining. He made riches from illicit activities but your ritual brethren remains wretched in ritual mining

Why not ignore dat fo.ol my dear.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Oga, I no be Biafra o, I will rather die than be a Igbo, over my dead body. I am full blooded oodua. The f
graphic soup I posted with shit, is what those alien are eating. I am never one of those cursed people and will never be. Abeg, no associate. e with those cursed people I take God beg you o.
.....kikiki....my bad...one love...Afonjaaa till we die

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
patval:

Kellibae:

Always hating on igbo for no reason yet they keep chasing igbo women up and down.

One reason i dnt want their men getting close to me. U cnt hate my tribe with passion yet want to hav somethin to do with me.
[/s]

All these baifran olosho she males that are product of baby factory forming females on Nairaland there is God o!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:

[s]All these she males that are product of baby factory forming females on Nairaland there is God o!!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb[/s]
[/img]

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:

All these baifran olosho she males that are product of baby factory forming females on Nairaland there is God o!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb
olosho is at least human but ur basket face has placed u among evolving class of mammals in Africa.
Very soon, Kenyan society of Anthropology will announce their breakthrough in discovery of afonja-mammalia in West Africa

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
patval:

olosho is at least human but ur basket face has placed u among evolving class of mammals in Africa.
Very soon, Kenyan society of Anthropology will announce their breakthrough in discovery of afonja-mammalia in West Africa[/s]

who said olosho.....i said...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4869010_img20170130022526523_jpeg493b4ec87cf37b217a7459422129bbaa

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
[s]

who said olosho.....i said...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4869010_img20170130022526523_jpeg493b4ec87cf37b217a7459422129bbaa
whatever,
Anyway,congratulations to afonja-mammalia for been among the new list of discovered mammalian species in West Africa.
The only concern human beings will have with your species is that your wicked hearts illuminating through your basket face makes you to be expertise in dislodging heads from shoulders which is termed 'skull mining'

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
patval:

whatever,
Anyway,congratulations to afonja-mammalia for been among the new list of discovered mammalian species in West Africa.
The only concern human beings will have with your species is that your wicked hearts illuminating through your basket face makes you to be expertise in dislodging heads from shoulders which is termed 'skull mining'
[/s]

ok...now i am saying

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Scar lip hums. Go and tell that to his victim. They will welcome you with friendly smile. Don't forget, go back to your cursed land.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

whatever,
E pain am he he he. Doesn't even know what to write again. Only one track in all thread he he he.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Why not ignore dat fo.ol my dear.
painment
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Yeah, we are always hating on igbo, just as igbo always loving on us and others even more than themselves. But yet, we allow them to come to our land. Norma victim cry has started again. Just cos they have nothing to say again. Awon iran Clifford orji. Iran ajeniyan(generation of human eaters.). Which men is moving closer to you hehehe, nairaland I hail o. Anyone can come here and claim to be daughter of Bill Gates. Who will arrest them hehehe

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Pardonable he he he he, see them begging for Evans. We know you people he he he. I wish he had kidnapped your father, oh your father is wretched. Nothing to gain from him he he he he.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, [s]we are always hating on igbo, just as igbo always loving on us and others even more than themselves. But yet, we allow them to come to our land. Norma victim cry has started again. Just cos they have nothing to say again. Awon iran Clifford orji. Iran ajeniyan(generation of human eaters.). Which men is moving closer to you hehehe, nairaland I hail o. Anyone can come here and claim to be daughter of Bill Gates. Who will arrest them hehehe[/s]
Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.