Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort (6901 Views)

Enjoy Luxury Living In Awoyaya, Lekki , Lagos With N21m / Walton Gate Estate, Sangotedo Ajah @#15.5m / Walton Gate #15.5M 2 Minutes Drive From Lagos Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Invest today and be a proud invest in a matter of time. Are you still thinking about it? Just do it!

For more information and inquiries about any of our properties within the Lagos state proposed smart city, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Nothing is better than having an investment in a place where your returns speaks volume!
Imagine 1500% Return On Investment of 1m naira in less than 5 years. That's huge right?

Call/whatsapp +2348088818029 for more information and inquiries, and let's help you seal that deal.
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2017
There can only be an Harvest when there is a Sowing. The same way there can never be a Return if there was never an investment. This is the time for you to start thinking about that investment and acting at the same time.

Land banking is the best investment there is, where your investment grows like grass in a matter of time. Our properties are located in strategic locations in Ajah and Ibeju-lekki ( where we have the Lagos state/Federal government ongoing project tagged the SMART CITY) axis. Lets help you get the best deal ever.

for more information and inquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Make the best of what you have and do the needful now. Invest in places that matters where your investment will speak volume in a matter of time.

For more investment and enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Investment should be your daily goal. Invest today
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
INVESTMENT is MONEY is TIME! The question is: What are you doing with your investment, your money, and your time? People will say Time na money! Invest today!

For more information and inquires about our properties please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Let your investment begin to bear fruit. Invest today!
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
ay @ 16.2m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 7:41am On Jul 07
Between saving your money in the bank and getting a little interest and investing in a land and get a high return on investment; which is better? I'm sure by now your answer would be LAND. Exactly!

Land banking is the only sure investment where you never stop getting returns. And that's why I'm here to help you achieve that purpose. Partner with us today and watch your money grow.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
To be smart is to invest when others are busy contemplating or in doubt. Are you part of those contemplating or in doubt? or Are you a risk taker who is ready to take the bull by the horn, an INVESTOR to the core?

Make a choice today and let us help you make the best of your investment.

For more information and inquiries, please call or whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
To be smart is to invest when others are busy contemplating or in doubt. Are you part of those contemplating or in doubt? or Are you a risk taker who is ready to take the bull by the horn, an INVESTOR to the core?

From 600000 naira upward you can own a plot of land measuring 600sqm in any of our properties in the proposed Lagos state/Federal government ongoing project #THE SMART CITY in Ajah, Eleko, Ibeju lekki axis.
Make a choice today and let us help you make the best of your investment.

For more information and inquiries, please call or whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Make the best of your investment today. Invest in places that matter. Invest in the proposed smart city, invest in ibeju lekki.

Put a call through today, lets help build your investment, so your investment can begin to count.
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
for more information and inquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Even in the midst of recession and other mishaps, i still get to laugh. God over all! Faithful God.

Are you a young man or woman who is looking forward to a bright and colorful future? The question is how much have you invested into that future. Don't forget! As you lay your bed, so you lie on it!

You have a roof over your head today because someone bought that land, built that house, bought that property, and at the same time make so much from it as Return On Investment. Well the fortunate ones who inherited enjoys the investment because they gain so much from it, while some who do not have that privilege are paying a huge some just to have a roof over there head. It takes only a man with foresight to see beyond the present.

If you have inherited a property today just because your parent took time to invest in that property because of your future so that you wouldn't be homeless and you are not doing same for your children, YOU ARE WRONG! And if you have the ability to invest and you are there procrastinating not knowing that life is a risk and only the risk takers are able to break loose from mediocrity, my dear brother/sister, daddy/mummy, please permit me to say this; YOU ARE SO WRONG!

The best time to do anything is 5 years ago. Take a bold step of investing in yourself and your future today, so that in 5 years time, you will have something good to be proud of.

Invest in yourself! Invest in your children! invest in REAL ESTATE!
Real estate rocks!

#GratefulHeart, #Blessed #Realtor,
#ibejuLekki, #SmartCity, #FreeTradeZone,
#DangoteRefinery, #NewInternationalAirport, #LekkiSeaPort,
#LacampagneTropicana, #InvestinRealEstate
#InvestinYourFuture, #InvestinYourChildren,
#AsYouLayYourBed..., #RealEstateRocks, #InvestToday, #AskMeHow!
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nothing is better than having an investment in a place where your returns speaks volume! Imagine 1500% return on an investment of 1m nairn in less than 5 years. That's huge right? This and many you can get in any of our properties in the Ajah and ibeju lekki axis. Starting with this one.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2017
buy today and enjoy tomorrow
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2017
buy now and enjoy later
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2017
put your money to use, invest!
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Buy today! I mean NOW! While others are still contemplating, make your time count by taking advantage of this property.

Remember! You don't wait to buy land; you buy land and wait.

Hurry up today while you still can!

For more information and enquiries, call or WhatsApp us today on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
*Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate*

For Information on Securing Good Landed Properties In IBEJU-Lekki, Epe, Festac, Ikorodu, Agbara, Sango, Mowe, Berger-Magboro, Abuja, Awka, Owerri, Ilorin, Asaba... DON'T HESITATE TO CALL/WhatsApp +2348088818029

Below �is a testimony of someone that took a bold step in investing in real estate

INVESTING IN NIGERIA: HOW PEOPLE'S OPINION ALMOST DESTROYED MY DESTINY

''Do not listen to anyone telling you to invest ooo!”

That was the voice of my mother, but I will never forget this investment experience that later saved my life.

My first Major visit to Nigeria after almost 10 years was in 2007, Banana Island and Oniru Estate were the best locations where you could find the movers and shakers of Lagos. MoHits had just released their numerous singles, ‘Why Me’ & "Pere" were my best jams.... if you weren't in 1145 or Bacchus on Friday nights, you were lost in the social scene.

I learnt everything from Aristo to Groto, the best place to eat Ofada rice and their Sunday nights had no Part 2. I was just 26years old. I had a G-Wagon and a Blue convertible MiniCooper GT. I didn’t understand the Nigerian Investment Scheme. I was naive and somewhat paranoid.

I met this developer Akin, who had a beautiful piece of land, located on a major road in Oniru Private Estate. His amazing Brochure showed that he was developing a 16 unit 3-Bedroom apartment.

“Suji, this is an opportunity of a life time, I am only giving you this chance because you speak French and we are both young. I have 16 Units and I have sold 12, grab 1 now before it is too late. For now it’s selling for 50M Naira, if you buy now, you can sell when we complete the project for 100M Naira”

It sounded too good to be true, but coming from a Venture Capital background, things like this were not strange to me. However, this young Oniru developer was too sharp for me. I was new in Lagos, and he was very persuasive. Do I trust him or not?

After spending 5 weeks in Nigeria, I had to go back to Paris. I had about 70M Naira left and I had only 2 choices: invest 50M Naira into the Oniru property or put it a Fixed Deposit and make 7% annually?

The fixed deposit was an insult on my intelligence but it was safe. The Oniru off-plan property sounded great but too risky. As a strategic risk-taker, hedging my risk on security and assurances, I took the Oniru property; after all, I had already spent more than 30M in nightclubs and on gifts for family and friends. I closed my eyes, paid Akin the 25M and gave him post-dated Cheques for 10M and 15M Naira, tied to milestones.

My Mum nearly fainted when she heard.

‘Ajaniogunnnn!!! You have given money to a thief!!!’

My aunty, my friends, my brother, everyone told me I was stupid; that the Developer will use my money to drink Champagne in Groto, but I trusted the Developer and I loved the project. My heart was beating fast but my conscience told me I did the right thing. People talk nonsense about things they don’t understand.

1 year after, no apartment, no house, Akin's phones were switched off!

‘Chaiiii!!!! This guy has finished me! Should I contact EFCC and SFU? I want my money back.”

Then, One beautiful summer of 2009, Akin called me:

“Mr Suji, sorry I have been away. I lost my mum but all is good. I am back now and your property will be ready in 8months. If you want your money back, I can send it to you in 3 Months.”

I was confused but I trusted the voice in my head. I allowed him to go ahead with the building and in 7 months, I received a nice 3 Bedroom with 1 BQ and 2 car parks.

Unfortunately for me, 2009 was a rough year, the international economic recession had affected my business and I was in dire need of money and sold my apartment for 105M Naira. This saved my life. What looked like failure became a fortune. I changed this money to Euros, revamped my business and compounded that money INTO MILLIONS which became the foundation on which I started Sujimoto construction in 2014.

Written by

Sijibomi Ogundele
MD/CEO SujiMotors

Pls Rebroadcast/Share to inspire other people and get them to know more about Real Estate Investments in Nigeria.

we are Here To Help You Actualise Your dream
Fir more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nothing is better than having an investment in a place where your returns speaks volume! Imagine 1500% return on an investment of 1m nairn in less than 5 years. That's huge right? This and many you can get in any of our properties in the Ajah and ibeju lekki axis. Starting with this one.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
You want a property with good prospects and landmarks that will appreciate your property in no time?

Call/WhatsApp us today for more information and enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Time is ticking and in no way will wait for you. Whatever you do with your time today will reflect in your tomorrow. If you are not thinking investment today for yourself, what about your children or the ones yet unborn?

The future is full of surprises, and i'm sure you want every surprise the future bring your way is a good one. The truth is; its not magic! What you do today determines your tomorrow. Invest wisely, invest in real estate today!

For more information and enquiries about our properties please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Invest today and not tomorrow because tomorrow may be too late! Lands are appreciating daily. Buy today so you can enjoy the benefits in real estate. This is a buy and build estate. Call/WhatsApp: +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Real estate is the real deal. Assuming you buy now for just 12m and in the next couple of months say less than a year from now, you already have a return on investment of 3m or more. Lets assume you buy 5 plots of that same property, that's 15m ROI in less than a year. That's real estate! Our properties are in the best place you can think of where your money appreciates in just a short while from investing.

for more information and enquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are you thinking about the future the way wise investors are, who can tell about the ongoing in the future and take risk that will change their history where their name will be boldly written with a golden pen never to be forgotten in history just because of the risk they took?

This is the time to make that decision so that generations to come will be grateful you did.

Call us today for inspection bookings/enquiries on +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
You can never go wrong investing into any of our properties! Your interest is our headache. We are always out to give you the best.

Hurry now and become a proud investor in any of our garden scheme.

For more information and enquiries, call/WhatsApp +234 808 881 8029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are you waiting to be told that Lagos state proposed smart city is not a JOKE? Don't be left out! Invest in real estate while others are investing and be glad you did.
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Land business is sure and full of potentials. The profit is continuous as there's no depreciation whatsoever. Apart from the fact that you benefit from it, your generations to come also partake of the profit sharing. Isn't this wonderful?

We don't just tell you to invest but show you the right property to invest in where huge Return On Investment is the order of the day. Partner with us today and let the appreciation begin.

For more information and enquiries please
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Real estate keeps the rich in business and that's because they never stopped investing. U want to join the rich team? Invest in real estate today!

For more information and enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp Ladeal on +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Real estate is the real deal. Assuming you buy now for just 12m and in the next couple of months say less than a year from now, you already have a return on investment of 3m or more. Lets assume you buy 5 plots of that same property, that's 15m ROI in less than a year. That's real estate! Our properties are in the best place you can think of where your money appreciates in just a short while from investing.

for more information and enquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348088818029
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
A day out of 5years is 4years 364days. That's the number of years left of 5 years from now. The earlier you make this life changing decision by investing in real estate, the better.

Call/WhatsApp us today on +234 808 881 8029 for more information and enquiries.
Re: Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort by Ladeal: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Make a commitment that you will be proud of today! Today is very promising but only you can make that happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Affordable Price In Ibadan,oyo State / Lettings: 20(nos) 0f A Room Self Contain (new House) @ Agbowo U.i Ibadan Wt Pics / THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.