Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! (31383 Views)

What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Chemist009(m): 4:58am On Jun 24, 2017
..... Hello fellows,my name is Shuaibu(not real name),am in my late twenties and am from Edo. So this is my story:

... Everything was going well and I was really at my peak until this happened some 11 years ago(2006 precisely)...... I was at home with my Guardian's wife and one of my cousins at night(around 8pm or so) when suddenly I heard someone call my name at the door and I answered rushing to open the door,only to discover that there was nobody at the door and i was a little terrified. And that ordeal, I can say was the beginning of my mystery.

Later on,I began having series of terrible nightmares that would linger on to become part of my life till this day. Firstly,I would always dream that I want to take something,but my hand will never get to it as i would stretch and stretch-and it was a recurring nightmare that happened on a regular basis. Secondly,I always dreamt that am always being pursued or running and when am running, it's usually at a very very slow rate and this dream too happened all the time. And so for a long sustained period,i had these two nightmares and in most occasions,always in danger.

Fastforward to a few years later and I would notice deterioration in every facet of my life, yet, I would just ignore. Later around 2012, I would gain admission into the University, but I well too realised that I was never the same again..... Before i entered University though, I began having health challenges (chest pain and discomfort) and I inwardly suspected it's a heart problem. So at the University, to cut a long story short, I never got anywhere near my peak and it was always whenever i had it in mind that I wanted to study or exams were around the corner that my chest problem always came, but when free or unoccupied or during holidays, I felt healthy and this was the trend all through my University days.

Again, although it was nightmares pre University, at the university it became somewhat metaphysical and it was in truth worrying. Whenever i slept and wanted to wake up, I always felt as though am being held down and standing up or even shaking becomes impossible and this has continued till this day. In summary, of recent it's either very terrible nightmares or not being able to stand up when awake as a result of being held down-and this mainly happens when am sleeping alone and in most cases when the room is dark.

It's way more mysterious than i presented it, but this is just a Summary of everything. Opinions please cos I feel trapped......

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by chieveboy(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Well you can visit the thread on my signature and ask of how you can solve your problem yourself.

Secondly, you should be aware of the fact that you are the genesis of your problem weather you know so or not. This means nothing could haunt or harm you without your own part to it. That's the first step of mastering your fate.

This takes you off the 'masses' consciousness and 'victim' consciousness into taking and accepting responsibility for your life. Thanks.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Chemist009(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
thanks bro

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by luvmijeje(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmmm.... . OP you will a very powerful vessel in the hands of God. But only if you get close to Him.

The devil knows you will be a powerful vessel in the hands of God and if you don't decide to live a life of holiness and obedience to God, the devil will continue having an upper hand over you.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
become aware,wakeup, yhur still very much asleep, find yhur awaken ,wakeup take charge of yhur life.

not gifted with dream interpretation, I still have to google some of my dream symbol, just to get a verge meaning then relate to my present situation, narrow it down,be prepared.

Buh this is what I can tell yhu. if yhu trying to achieve something through the normal method and its not working, then yhur either missing/lacking something, or try another way of achieving that same thing.

will power/desire alone will not make a lizard fly,or a bird live under water,in other to fly men had to build planes, centuries ago a plane would have been the missing variable to mans flight.

my point is things yhur aiming to achieve would seem normal to yhu, after all everyone is achieving it blah blah blah.
yhur not everyone, yhur way is not there way,there way is not yhurz. plus the innermost mechanism behind people,you do not see it,this is why yhu do compare yhurself with others.

what is yhur inner mechanics?.
Know thyself. Knowledge of oneself is the only real knowledge,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Chemist009(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Thanks. ..... and my mind clearly tells me all isn't well
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2017
years ago, I use to have this frequent reoccurring dream, where I was either naked,bathing naked in front of my old class mates.
for a Christian that is a very bad omen, especially if yhur an MFM nigga, to Christian it denotes shame and spirit of backwardness , so whenever this dream occurs at night I would wake up scared of retrograde, I naturally have a spirit for rejecting things I don't like, I would wakeup praying through the night,then I would spend the rest month or week looking for signs of failure n backwardness.

when I left the whole Christian mindset n decided to face it psychologically and stuff. my secondary skull was funny, I had built-up shame and remorse ova my past,cause of things that happened back then. without the dream let's come physically in real life whenever I run into an old mate, its like my heart would explode,I feel like bidding,outwardly am calm,normal so I just ignore them.

when I compared and contract what my dreams was trying to say, I decided to heal and work through it.

that particular dream changed frequency changed, gradually, inside of been nude in my dream, I started to form a relationship with my past mate, I find that I was calm,and happy around them, more chatty whenever that particular dream occurred, psychologically I changed drastically, physically the same thing happen.

I form relationships with people now freely, not ashamed of my past, I just let it go,not dodging my old mates,I see em like normal people yhu run into,we chat a few, I can change the past Buh I won't beat myself ova it.

that frequent dream sequence was trying to tell me something, that I spent years battling and torturing myself ova with prayers and stuff,just cause its fathers way and its the way I was born into.

yhur trying to tell yhurself something, do well to listen.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Chemist009(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2017
That's true bro ..... but in my case i have seen happen-as in that feeling of always close but not quite
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nostradamus: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2017
contact demigods666 he might help you out.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
contact demigods666 he might help you out.

hmm, nah he just needs the dream to recur one more time, while his dream conscious, enough to analyse the circumstances in the dream, if he does that, apply the information in his life, he will figure out his answer, his subconscious self is tryna say something his not just getting it.

when the subconsciousness speaks its either to warn or enlighten.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Chemist009:
That's true bro ..... but in my case i have seen happen-as in that feeling of always close but not quite

I do not claim to know yhur circumstances, or good with dream analysis, Buh let me ask yhu.

are yhu consciously failing or yhur just failing.

consciously failing means when yhu fail,yhu learn, yhu use the lesson to improve on things for the next task, or yhu reach a consciously decision about the things yhur trying to achieve.

just failing means that yhur mindlessly failing, going after the things yhu want to achieve, without learning and evaluating yhur motive behind them, example wud b a child trying to get 10/10 in maths forgetting that language is his strong suit, not maths, he can improve Buh his brain might not just be wired for maths, I can predict that all through that child's life mathematics would be a constant struggle, unless he realizes certain circumstances enough to improve n navigate them.

through share brutal willpower yhu can achieve anything in life,Buh does it belong to yhu, do yhu truly love it, do yhu know why yhu love it.

since yhu already contemplating yhur situation ,I think yhu need that dream to occurs one more time, so yhu can consciously analyse it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by AlvanT(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
chieveboy:
Well you can visit the thread on my signature and ask of how you can solve your problem yourself.

Secondly, you should be aware of the fact that you are the genesis of your problem weather you know so or not. This means nothing could haunt or harm you without your own part to it. That's the first step or mastering your fate. This takes you off the 'masses' counciousness and 'victim' consciousness into taking and accepting responsibility to your life. Thanks.
Do curses exit? In the sense that a bitter elder or age person lay a curse of a younger person's head that they'll not make it in life,do such a thing exist?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by OtemAtum: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
chalantmike:
years ago, I use to have this frequent reoccurring dream, where I was either naked,bathing naked in front of my old class mates.
for a Christian that is a very bad omen, especially if yhur an MFM nigga, to Christian it denotes shame and spirit of backwardness , so whenever this dream occurs at night I would wake up scared of retrograde, I naturally have a spirit for rejecting things I don't like, I would wakeup praying through the night,then I would spend the rest month or week looking for signs of failure n backwardness.

when I left the whole Christian mindset n decided to face it psychologically and stuff. my secondary skull was funny, I had built-up shame and remorse ova my past,cause of things that happened back then. without the dream let's come physically in real life whenever I run into an old mate, its like my heart would explode,I feel like bidding,outwardly am calm,normal so I just ignore them.

when I compared and contract what my dreams was trying to say, I decided to heal and work through it.

that particular dream changed frequency changed, gradually, inside of been nude in my dream, I started to form a relationship with my past mate, I find that I was calm,and happy around them, more chatty whenever that particular dream occurred, psychologically I changed drastically, physically the same thing happen.

I form relationships with people now freely, not ashamed of my past, I just let it go,not dodging my old mates,I see em like normal people yhu run into,we chat a few, I can change the past Buh I won't beat myself ova it.

that frequent dream sequence was trying to tell me something, that I spent years battling and torturing myself ova with prayers and stuff,just cause its fathers way and its the way I was born into.

yhur trying to tell yhurself something, do well to listen.
Guy come, are you living inside my mind? That's exactly my story too. Since 2016 January till today, I don't cry to get whatever I wanted anymore, just because I started facing the world psychologically. Hmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Chemist009:
..... Hello fellows,my name is Shuaibu(not real name),am in my late twenties and am from Edo. So this is my story:

... Everything was going well and I was really at my peak until this happened some 11 years ago(2006 precisely)...... I was at home with my Guardian's wife and one of my cousins at night(around 8pm or so) when suddenly I heard someone call my name at the door and I answered rushing to open the door,only to discover that there was nobody at the door and i was a little terrified. And that ordeal,i can say was the beginning of my mystery.

Later on,I began having series of terrible nightmares that would linger on to become part of my life till this day. Firstly,I would always dream that I want to take something,but my hand will never get to it as i would stretch and stretch-and it was a recurring nightmare that happened on a regular basis. Secondly,I always dreamt that am always being pursued or running and when am running,it's usually at a very very slow rate and this dream too happened all the time. And so for a long sustained period,i had these two nightmares and in most occasions,always in danger.

Fastforward to a few years later and I would notice deterioration in every facet of my life,yet,I would just ignore. Later around 2012,i would gain admission into the University,but I well too realised that I was never the same again..... Before i entered University though,i began having health challenges (chest pain and discomfort) and I inwardly suspected it's a heart problem. So at the University,to cut a long story short,I never got anywhere near my peak and it was always whenever i had it in mind that I wanted to study or exams were around the corner that my chest problem always came,but when free or unoccupied or during holidays,i felt healthy and this was d trend all through my University days.

Again,although it was nightmares pre University,at the university it became somewhat metaphysical and it was in truth worrying. Whenever i slept and wanted to wake up,I always felt as though am being held down and standing up or even shaking becomes impossible and this has continued till this day. In summary,of recent it's either very terrible nightmares or not being able to stand up when awake as a result of being held down-and this mainly happens when am sleeping alone and in most cases when the room is dark.

It's way more mysterious than i presented it,but this is just a Summary of everything. Opinions please cos I feel trapped......

So far all that u mentioned are medical problems. I can't speak much about it, just visited a government hospital n meet a good doctor n explain all or problems in clear terms, don't hoard any information. He will take it up from there. U won't regret it.

I also had that thing where something presses u down on the bed some years ago, it's highly physical, there's nothing spiritual about it. It's a medical issue, U wake (as in ur eyes open) before ur brain wakes up ur muscles, that's why u can't move.

Tkr

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by chieveboy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
AlvanT:
Do curses exit? In the sense that a bitter elder or age person lay a curse of a younger person's head that they'll not make it in life,do such a thing exist?

Sure!

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by AlvanT(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
chieveboy:

Sure!
What can the cursed person do to restore nolmalcy? Any hope at all?

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Chemist009(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
... Have since visited doctors years ago and was diagnosed of Aortic regurgitation which is under control. ..... But those recurring nightmares of same pattern and same recurring being held down subconsciously while half asleep can't just be physical,cos i have analysed it .... too many details even but can't just be mentioning all

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by chieveboy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by chieveboy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
AlvanT:
What can the cursed person do to restore nolmalcy? Any hope at all?

A lot you know...cos a lot could actually be involved. The person couldn't have been cursed in the first place...a Cause set in motion in a past life can actually show up in this one, and the person assumes they are cursed.

For instance, a lady was in the actual Titanic when it sunk in that time. She was one of the women given a life boat. Some men swam towards the boat for safety, out of fear of sinking, she kept the men from boarding the life boat. She survived that tragedy.

How ever in this life, she gave birth to four boys who all died at delivery. She also finds that her family in this life time didn't value generosity. Also she has an unreasonable fear of open waters (hydrophobia).

So her lessons for this life is to learn the value of life. She didn't give that to the men drowning at sea. She got this revelation after she did an exercise to view past lives.

So a monk in a past life will find it difficult accepting a wealthy life or how to even become rich in the first place. Other Causes in motion could see people suffer terrible things which they believe they know not or have no hand in it. But the fact that whatever any one suffers, they have a hand in it and are only paying back...this also means someone can suddenly become rich or be born into a rich home.

It sad not all could see a past life when they started the trouble.

Now on being cursed, if the person truly is coursed, they can lift themselves above that energy by doing spiritual exercises. The person must try to undo the curse in the other side which is actually where the damage is done. Dream travel or Soul Travel are means to go there.

But firstly, even the attitude of believing one is cursed can attract a curse that isn't even targeted at them. Do not believe anything or anyone can harm you. That is the law of attitude.

As an alternative, the person can ask for help from the Spiritual Leader of Eckankar on the link below. One can ask to see the cause of the problem and how to solve it. Thanks.

[url]
https://www.eckankar.org/Members2/IR.html[/url]

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Amberon11: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by chinedusamson(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2017
You're hunted o...see me after service
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Bring money lemme do deliverance for you undecided
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Innodon(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
ok
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Omotayor123(f): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
OP pray to your God from the bottom of your heart with all sincerity. Tell him what you want and want you don't. He will definitely listen and deliver you.

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Moving4: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by kidman96(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by ldinma(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Village pple at work
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by meezynetwork(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
This is a simple case
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by GeneralOjukwu: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Hope you didn't commit a grievous crime like murder, rituals, rape or eating sacrifice meant for the gods shocked

I love chalantmike's response, maybe you should explore it. Go to a teaching hospital too and see a psychiatrist too.

All these men of faith; Alfa / Pastor or Herbalist might just turn you into an ATM machine without giving you answers / solutions.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Op when was the last time you treated malaria & typhoid This might be a case of acute malaria !!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Nigeria’s Oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, Dies At 114yrs / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.