Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! (31322 Views)

What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
baba4thegehs:

It all depends on your faith. You faith needs to be backed by works. If you have a deep conviction in your heart and not a single doubt then you shall see the full manifestation of the power of God.

The power of God works is beyond the human apprehension, hence you bigotry perception.

You need to personally experience certain things before you can say, else I'll just be wasting your time pouring waters on a stone.

You ain't seen nothing bro.

I swear down... Even some aethiet reads the bible and they confirmed that there are power in the physical and spiritual. But you dwell in the physical and your think every thing happening around you is nature. I laff big time. grin

First of all, not an Atheist.

Secondly I don't think u read what I wrote. Read again, read my last paragraph. Stop side stepping.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Celsony: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you are a Christian or you can get access to the Holy Bible before going to sleep everday read Psalms 51, 68, 91. You need to see your pastor too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.