Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna (10702 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Quit Notice : Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal — Niger Delta Agitators / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
I think the doggedness of the Igbos, to sell just anything to anyone, that trading acumen is the real source of the jealousy. Igbos in the North own more landmass at the North, than the ancestral home. So, they indigenes of those land feel threatened, Now that Igbos have built their villages and cities, they feel that the mistake of 'abandoned property claims' can happen in 21st century where social media sends events to Foreign countries at the speed of thoughts.

Having said, it is not that other tribes do not make money at other regions of the country, the question is, do they make enough to 'develop' their villages and still develop their location of abode ? What can they do, when Igbos have taken over commerce, cos they are better with customer service and hurstling spirit ? They can not do anything and trade is the key.

Whether you are a politician oh, or an Oil company worker oh, or even a white collar slave, criminal, your money ends up in the hand of Igbo people cos they are the default traders and importers. We all know this truth, so the Northerners and even some misguided Westerners feel that the Igbos have overtaken their landed assets and overtaken national trade from all locations.

Did we not all agree on ONE NIGERIA ? The Igbos were deprived of all their assets after the war in the name of 'abandoned property', that is the same thing Hitler did after the holocaust, but the Jews bounced back and today, people like George Soros control the world alongside the Rochefellas etc. Igbos share common trait with these jews when it comes to acumen and the DNA relation is gaining traction.

By the way, if the Federal Government could con the entire country, by allowing for confiscation of Igbo owned assets after the way, they froze their bank account and took all their monies away from them, and gave them 20 pounds. What an insult ?

You think it was only an insult alone ? No, it was planned so that Igbos can not afford to buy ANY NATIONAL ASSETS which they sold randomly. No one has deemed fit to apologize to the Igbos. They moved enmasse from their war torned villages where IEDs still explode till this day to safer grounds. And started all over again FROM SCRATCH. The 3Rs that formed the framework of the surrender was implemented in Lagos and the rest of the places but Igbos and my own parents who were not Igbos were allowed to suffer. My Dad lost everything to that war, yet I am not Igbo, but I am human, and our language is a circumstance that happens due to where you land from the WOMB.

Now my friends and enemies. If you want to know the root of the Agitations, You needed to know this history. Igbos stated the strategy of bringing their relatives, village people to work as boy boy for them at small shops, from their entire Igbo people are everywhere in this Country and they have brought development to every part of this country, let us say the fact. Now the so called 'sons of the soil' now are scared that Igbos have bought over all their back yards, their fore-fathers graves and every available space and even then, these same people have found their way into Government and NEVER GAVE AN IGBO MAN or Biafran related person any good appointment in the government until the Goodlucky guy tried to before this same people booted him out and Put in OUR MESSIAH, GENERAL BUHARI, who is a stunch and sworn enemy of the Igbos, I love Buhari, at least, he showed publicly when he said very little of what is in his mind. Remember the famous 97% plus 5% that didnt add up to 100% ?

Guys lets say the truth and be human. Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria, they have no oil wealth except Uba that shares license with OBJ's surrogates, he is just a conduit for the Otta God.

I want Nigeria Restructed, so that the 6 Geopolitical Zones can become Governing Hubs, Economic hubs. Let us compete economically and acumenically instead of coming here to fight about who pushed drugs, who is Yahoo Yahoo and who is a Kidnapper or Armed Robber. Do you guys know that no one believed and sincerely aspired to become a Criminal ?

Your ENEMIES are your POLITICIANS. Thankfully, Niger Delta where I come from, even though we are not very good in trading and we have no access to our very own Oil wells, we suffer a lot over the Oil curses, YET our politicians have received so much allocations that can ANY SANE and SINCERE HUMAN BEING to turn our regions, our entire 6 regions to Dubai. Yet the few elites, the Babangidas, the Abubakars, the Oji Uzo Kalus, the Tinubus, the Fasholas, the Theordore Orjis, The Sarakis and the Danjumas, the Alakijas, the Abachas, and the rest of them which you know have taken turns to share the allocations.

The Hausa/Fulani man is the MOST SINCERE NIGERIAN, Yes, we know this truth.

LET US HOLD OUR POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE PHYSICALLY, not just online. Buhari is not the real enemy, is just an man who didnt go to school, so he took things personal thinking that Biafrans are actually against his government. Buhari is just UNLUCKY. He is unlucky because he was the last hope we had as a country to get rid of the cabal, but trust me, when I say the Elitic corrupt politicians have gotten rid of him already, yes because even if he comes back alive, what can a sick man do ? I love the man, but I never supported him because I know there is no Tunde Idiagbon to support is war against Corruption.

If we can all stand up and know that our Buhari has been really pretty muched bleeped up and we love this country, we have to STOP fighting each other. We must make sure that ABUJA listens to us. They serve us. They are our servants. We elected them, I do not care if they bribed the voters it is our money that they stole.

The only thing we all have agreed is REGIONALISM. My Yoruba friends support this. Igbos will support it if WE APOLOGIZE to them. The few Northern Elites that control much of our Oil Wealth feel threatened. But we do not care about that. The military and the Police do not know who they are working for. There is no Federal Government any where. It is just friends who bring our looted funds to sponsor politicians in exchange of Oil Wealth as returns on their investment.

My People, I had expect Osinbanjo be human, but now he has declared war on Nairaland and other sites, so that we can not say anything against what is going on. I really support it if they sign a pact with bloggers and online media to ban inciting statements. But bad news like killings, deaths, robbery, kidnapping MUST be allowed, because it shows their FAILURE as a government.

Let all masses unite, and make sure no politician is voted into any office until we receive a sworn affidavit that REGIONALISM is the ONLY LAW that must be worked on. With Regional Police, people like Evans wouldnt have evaded arrest for over 7 years yet shameful policemen snap pictures and share as if they caught 24hrs after his first kidnap. Crazy police.

So like I said: War has been declared on social media and soldiers will be every where with new usernames but the trick is. Watch our for new usernames. I pray for the Mods today, because they will be asked for Identities behind the usernames, something they cant do easily.

Like I said, we will all travel to Abuja, and meet our representative ONE BY ONE and Go to our State Capitals and meet or Governors and Commissioners one by one. You do not expect a Politician to thoroughly investigate and jail his fellow Politician because they are ALL CORRUPT.
We will hold them to PHYSICAL accountability, cos we will move in and live with them in their Mansions. The Policemen are poor, so are the soldiers. They do not even know that they work for us, that what we fight for, is also for the good of their spouses, children and grand children.

I am a Biafran Nigerian from Niger Delta. Does it even make sense ?

I expect to ear about NIGER DELTA PROVINCE, BIAFRA PROVINCE, ODUDUWA PROVINE, etc etc. We NIGER DELTA POLICE DEPARTMENT protecting my asss.

We do not need to fight ourselves. Our enemies are the politicians and we will fight them online and move over to offline. They are the ones that turn people to Yahoo Yahoo, kidnappers, Ritualists, Tribalists, Drug Dealers and I can not even count how many Nigerians are living abroad today because of these Corrupt Elite politicians.

I love my country and I want Biafra. It is a good tool towards Regionalism for me, cos I care about the future of folks who suffer stigmatization, racism and even prison sentences and Death Penalties because of our Polticians that forced them to travel riskly.

I am done with this and I am very done. If these threats continue, then I advise the Igbos up North to gather together and defend themselves. No one should be denied the RIGHT to Defence of his Life and Property. The Road to success is paved with Sweat, Tears and Blood. Our Sweat, Our Tears and Our Blood. While the Politicians enjoy and ask the masses to pursue the Igbos so they can declare another 'abandoned properties. It wont work. This is 21st with Social Media shaping our lives.

By the way my Acting President, you need to find a way use social media to unite us, you can not stop the media. We have a way around it.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Odingo1: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
sammydirectly:

Who will create the Biafra? Lol see mumu o. You will create it by yourself. Tell all your legislators to do the needful.

Nigerians actually want you people to go. And the North has demonstrated that. It is the insults you hauled on them daily they can't bear anymore. But you can't continue insulting all of us and yet you are not doing the right things by leaving. You can't live peacefully with people you call cows and goats, and yes zoo.

grin grin grin grin grin,cowards that can have a confident in having their own country without the Igbos,keep on deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You said they cant do right thing by leaving,they tell you they need Biafra for them to go,if you people are not cowards you have grant them Biafra and kick them out, Imagine somebody blocking the entrance of my house and was insulting me and ask him what is your problem,he said that I should give him his land which is in my care so that he will go in peace and I was beating about the bush and allowing the blockade to continue and the insult.Where I can easily give him back his land and chase him away.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by cellulose(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Its high time this agitation all round the country is resolve once and for all. I believe the problem of this country is from our politician, there is need for restructure in a way of establishing in law a mechanise structure to check mate the activities of any one in power to ensure such person's service is evenly distributed without any special treatment to where the person is from. Or better still we change our system of government. Every region governing themselves with their resources and remitting some quota to the federal government for external functions.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by LalaSnakeLala(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I am igbo tru and tru, forget all this online miscreants and those who feel once biafra comes they will start living in paradise!The true igbo men are scattered around the world and doing their businesses,whether genuine or not so genuine,and do not care about political calculations, money and gain is their first motivation and that is why they do not have a leader and can coexist in any condition, forget even those shouting biafra or we die, when the chips are down they will dump nnamdi kanu like a pack of card, nnamdi kanu proffesses biafrab but have.never carved a pathway for actualization of biafa or it's structural framework,It's all political gimmick and chest beating witbout any end product. for we that are of high intellectual mind and logical questioning! I stand for restructuring and restructuring shall Nigeria get soon

Frankyboy1:

You see your life! I am proudly Niger Delta, anybody that doesn't see things from your perspective is an Afonja, that's the bias I am talking about, so no Igbo can ve dissenting views, and for your record greatness or achievement is relative! Ojukwu selfishly murdered my people for his selfish aspirations and ego
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Trexnemesis(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Eze-Igbo, in Kaduna city? Architects of anarchy. How many kings will rule over a town? We even have Seriki Hausawa in major cities in the south! This practice will cause explosion across the country one day. We are getting there now.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by vanbonattel: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
GoroTango:
Then get the hell out of the zoo and go live in your paradise. The doors are wide open

Referendum.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Odingo1:

You are suffering from inferiority complex, be proud of yourself first and stop impersonating people,then go back to school
There is a punctuation mark called full stop,use it next time.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by JikanBaura(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
My poor English. :-D

I have talk about Biafra with a many of my igbos Friends from school and market they just laugh and make jokes of it.

Like the eze said: What igbos want is to address injustice, to have fairness, fair share of whatever. To have that sense of belonging in the country. I hear a lots of people on net talking about Resurrection and True federalism. If I don't misunderstand this. they want control of their resources. I think that a better solution than to split Nigeria. we are strong and relevant in Africa and to the rest of the world cuz of our population. let's not destroy ourselves.

One NIGERIA FOR IGBOS HAUSA AND YORUBA .God bless us, Amin
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:02am On Jun 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Eze igbo, but ur boys have been chest beating on how a million aircrafts and trucks were deployed to evacuate the entire ibos resident in the north.

Pls where are the hairy chest beating clowns? We need some explanations, unity begging reprobates cannot continue disturbing us in this country.

Don't mind them; see how quickly the chest beaters have turned to One Nigerian apologists - lying, cheating, obnoxious parasites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2017
We want biafra...........You can't force us out of Nigeria ! This is quite contradictory. Referendum or no referendum,Igbo must have their biafra. I'm sick and tired of sharing a country with those arrogant criminals. You must leave Nigeria!
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:41am On Jun 25, 2017
OMG this Arewa people are fools they need too leave ibos alone. idiot! angry angry

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Juliearth(f): 4:32am On Jun 25, 2017
The Igbos need not take the threats made by a set of idiotic,hunger-ridden,hate-driven,myopic, Fish-brained...individuals seriously...Nigeria is for all and we are one.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Arielle: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
sammydirectly:

Who will create the Biafra? Lol see mumu o. You will create it by yourself. Tell all your legislators to do the needful.

Nigerians actually want you people to go. And the North has demonstrated that. It is the insults you hauled on them daily they can't bear anymore. But you can't continue insulting all of us and yet you are not doing the right things by leaving. You can't live peacefully with people you call cows and goats, and yes zoo.

Spot on!
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by osmond247: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Empty treath , nothing will happen.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by osmond247: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2017
Empty treath , nothing will happen.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Augustap(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
You should better leave their place for them. You're talking abt investment, small time na una head go follow. You should have invested in your own place.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by uforeal: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't hate IBOS, truth must be told. An average IBO man lack respect for other tribes and cultures within and outside the country. No tribe is an Island of knowledge, a wise tribe will learn from other tribes, because you might have it in one area,but lack it in another area of life, therfore learn from other tribes what you are lacking.Get ride of pride and learn.You actually have little knownledge of other tribes and their potentials.Curses and abuses online won't take you anywhere. Politically Ndi gbo really need to wake up.No tribe in this country is free from injustice and neglect.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by trojanclench: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Hmm, nothing will happen but I trust Igbos they won't leave any stone unturned as regards the threat. A lot of Igbo men will move their families to the east after the close of school in July. However, the Arewa youths have played into the hands of Ipob and they are now using the quit notice as a propaganda tool to attract more support to their activities. They are now using it to make more Igbos to be sympathetic to their cause. This is the same foolish mistake Buhari made in arresting Nnamdi Kanu which eventually made him a cult hero. I wonder if Buhari did not arrest Nnamdi Kanu whether the Biafran agitation will be what's today The Arewa youths have made the same mistake but we are yet to see the outcome.
so you think arresting KANU by Buhari is a foolish mistake? common, why are you talking like this? someone who threatened the existence of a country is regarded as a terrorist. You don't have to be seen with guns before you can be arrested for treason. If you make inflammatory statement, you can be arrested. so you expected the Federal Government to give him a pat on the back for a job well done abi?
As for the arewa youth, every action has equal reaction; Ipob says they want to leave Nigeria and another group is saying, oya , leave, how is it a problem?
Ipob should have made preparation for their kins men coming from the North before starting their agitation.
what have they put on ground in the east?
if you know you don't know what to say, its better you don't just talk abeg. sentiment don scatter your head. mtcheeeew!
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by trojanclench: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Arewa youths are led by Fulani and the Fulani dominated Hausa that have lost their identity due to forceful conversion to Islam by Uthman Dan Fodio.

Middle Belt have come out to say they are not part of Arewa but Middle Belt people

what is this one saying?
please, which school did you attend?
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by trojanclench: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
smileyoo:
if the ibos insist on staying in the north, its advisable for them to make proper security arrangement for their own safety. i don't trust this govt to protect them, when the gbege starts. fulani herdsmen is a case in point. don't allow your investiments to becloud ur sense of reasoning. i repeat this govt can't fight their people to defend you, better come back except you 're strong enough to defend yourselves.

come back to where?
Tribalism don finish you.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by smileyoo: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
trojanclench:

come back to where? Tribalism don finish you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Adjourned Onnoghen’s Arraignment / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Back FG On Fuel Sale Suspension, Border Residents Fume / Akin Abayomi Inaugurates Traditional Medicine Board Research Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.