Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" (38578 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2017
After several denials, suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, alias Evans, has finally admitted some prominent southeast businessmen provided information on victims and shared from the ransoms.

The Nation gathered yesterday that the suspect had given a lot of names to the police, most of whom were currently being tracked.

It was gathered that the kingpin also disclosed that some of his accomplices were based in Europe, which explained his craze to collect ransoms in foreign currencies.

According to a source, Evans explained that he usually shared the loot with his informants on a 60%/40% basis.

The source said Evans had threatened to make a public announcement should the police fail to arrest those he mentioned.

He said: “It is true. He has mentioned some very prominent businessmen from the southeast as those who provided information on people he kidnapped. He claimed that they shared from the ransoms he collected.

“Evans claimed that most of his accomplices were based in Europe and that they were into drug business. The information he provided is being investigated. You do not expect the police to go and arrest people just like that.

“We have to be sure there is a connection between Evans and those mentioned. Once that is established, they would all be arrested. But he has been threatening to go public, if people mentioned are not arrested”

http://thenationonlineng.net/top-south-east-bizmen-shared-loot-evans/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by ELTON123(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2017
igbo kwenu grin

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by LionDeLeo: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2017
He said: “It is true. He has mentioned some very prominent businessmen from the southeast as those who provided information on people he kidnapped. He claimed that they shared from the ransoms he collected.

“Evans claimed that most of his accomplices were based in Europe and that they were into drug business. The information he provided is being investigated. You do not expect the police to go and arrest people just like that.

Hehehe, I can't fit laff.

I now understand the link between Evans and that fraudster called cownu.

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by MediumStout(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2017
grin funny Biafrans

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I can't fit laff.

Baba how far

Me I know wan talk ooo lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Evablizin(f): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2017
He should expose them,i strongly believe that he has informant everywhere because he cannot smell his hand and know this person is rich.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by skilfulsagei(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2017
This is so funny!! This might be true.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by conductor2: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2017
MediumStout:
grin funny Biafrans
While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 Yoruba skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2017
skilfulsagei:
This is so funny!! This might be true.

I will not say anything

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by babyfaceafrica: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Not surprising

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Moreoffaith(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Noted...

There is no way you can know the worth of your victim without people giving you full details of them.

As NPF is planning to arrest your informant and those who share the ransom with you, they should also plan to Arrest the judge you bribed when you were freed the last time you and your wife were facing trial.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nutase: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Evablizin:
He should expose them,i strongly believe that he has informat everywhere because he cannot smell his hand and know this person is rich.

He may be right but no Igbo person living in Lagos and doing business in any of the markets would need an informant to tell you the people that can pay up to the amount of ransom he collects.

There are 100s of thousands of them and they are known to even a new apprentice in the market. I know the guy who escaped from his detention camp leading to his arrest and he's not even among the very top guys in the medicine market in Idumota. The guy gave out 40 brand new Toyota Corolla cars to his sales reps and top customers recently but people like Greenlife give out more than 50 periodically. So, Evans doesn't need an informant to tell him that Comet star, Maydon pharm and De Cees & E can afford ransoms of $1M. He may need informants on how to track them down but certainly not to know they are wealthy.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by tdbankplc: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2017
No big paro without support of big boys. Never! No robbery without the support of an informant.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by LionDeLeo: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

Baba how far

Me I know wan talk ooo lipsrsealed

As in ehh,

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2017
only his greedy Anambra conemen shared loot with him not SE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by gberra: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

We are successful, we are developers, we account for over 80% remittance in hard currency, everyone is jealous of our success, so much chestbeating beating.

Just imagine this
Uncle Lion grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by gberra: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He may be right but no Igbo person living in Lagos and doing business in any of the markets would need an informant to tell you the people that can pay up to the amount of ransom he collects.

There are 100s of thousands of them and they are known to even a new apprentice in the market. I know the guy who escaped from his detention camp leading to his arrest and he's not even among the very top guys in the medicine market in Idumota. So, Evans doesn't need an informant to tell him that Comet star, Maydon pharm and De Cees & E can afford ransoms of $1M. He may need informants on how to track them down but certainly not to know they are wealthy.
what is this one saying.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by LionDeLeo: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2017
gberra:
Uncle Lion grin grin

Boss, I swear this one just weak me.

As in,

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2017
gberra:
what is this one saying.

Smoking weed at this time of the day is bad.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by swiz123(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
I am extremely surprised at how this weakling ended yoga kidnapper,considering the way he runs his mouth.Gosh!you can't rat your accomplices out because you were caught,not minding that he took more of the ransom being paid.Evans is bullshit.zero mind for a once thought tough man

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2017
swiz123:
I am extremely surprised at how this weakling ended yoga kidnapper,considering the way he runs his mouth.Gosh!you can't rat your accomplices out because you were caught,not minding that he took more of the ransom being paid.Evans is bullshit.zero mind for a once thought tough man

In essence what are you insinuating ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by doublewisdom: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Vagina harvesters will soon arrive.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by zombieHUNTER: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Just imagine this

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by Blackfire(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Sarki shey dem don pay salary... Abi your suspension from the BMC never expire ni .

You are no more doing political parrot sorry patriot again, you are now a full blown tribal bigot.. Just don't run Mad, or start seeing nnamdi kanu pursuing u in your dreams.

Oponu aridin okola lati abule eleko.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Blackfire:
Sarki shey dem don pay salary... Abi your suspension from the BMC never expire ni .

You are no more doing political parrot sorry patriot again, you are now a full blown tribal bigot.. Just don't run Mad, or start seeing nnamdi kanu pursuing u in your dreams.

Oponu aridin okola lati abule eleko.

Did I mentioned Nnamdi KANU now ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by wristbangle: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The link is that both are nitwit miscreants

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by aolawale025: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
The police ought not to conduct and disclose details of their investigation. Now those fingered may just go to ground
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by omenkaLives(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" by tinsel: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2017
conductor2:

While we all condemn the daredevil heartless kidnapper, let's remember that Evans is far better than that Taiwo Alfa who sells 20 skulls for 350 in Oshogbo.
They are all same. Nobody is better. Crooks and murderers are same no matter the number you killed.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.