Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) (20074 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Hot Legs As She Rocks Bum Short In These Photos / "Too Hotoooo"- Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Almost Seeing Underwear(photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2017
so many daft people, that was caused by Reflection of the sun.. kini big deal

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
chizzy7:
weekend giveaway,make sure you don't let this pass away

cc. mynd44
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by OgaJonah(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Slay,slay,slayslay,slay,slays,slay,slay,slay,slay,slay............... grin grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by glosplendid(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2017
She is pweety from head to toe.....pls for those saying her complexion is white and black...it's obvious you guys don't know it's reflection of the sun...or you guys actually knw buh just tryna joke with ya comments...by the way...the babe bukwa abig n'isi onweya..

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by SMSguru(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
rem44:
Ebube Nwagbo won't stop killing the guys outta there.Her legs can make a guy go gaga.She stepped out rocking a sexy outfit designed KG Signatures.One word for her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/ebube-nwagbo-flaunts-hot-legs-in-sexy.html
This umuchu girl again!
Hmm smh lmao
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by ucstanislaus: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Beautiful
...but that's sun rays reflection on her leg, also look at the wall behind her. Nigerians can be soooo negative

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by ucstanislaus: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2017
She is beautiful

...but dats sun rays reflection on her leg, also look at the wall behind her. Nigerians can be soooo negative

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2017
gbosaa:

'Follow follow', you all gonna jump on the bandwagon all because someone initiated the rubbish about her complexion?

Can't you all see that the contrast was caused by the light coming from top of the stairs near the silvery bin.

don't pay attention to the retarded nitwits on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
swiz123:
See if this crap makes front page,i'm seriously going to sew these mods
gbagaun!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Horbah1(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=57798482]Right leg is brown... Left leg is yellow... Face is black... Knees are black... Is she multi racial... As in black,white,Caucasian Unbelievable

Following your thoughts?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by EAZICASH0001: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Big Congratulations to yesterday's inevitable winners. Don't miss out on the opportunity to win big today (24/06/2017).
See images below for more

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by chicoMX(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2017
If you like transform from black to white, white to green or purple. What I like I have liked..Ebube slay on fa cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by jonero4(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
She dey rub cream

Wia my vasesline dey mek i use
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Jakumo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ha ha ha that is a DUDE. Now who is this fella trying to fool, all dressed up in drag ?

Beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY is to the BONE.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
Na black and white legs i dey see ooo.
Sorry!
eezeribe:
Right leg is brown...
Left leg is yellow...
Face is black...
Knees are black...
Is she multi racial... As in black,white,Caucasian Unbelievable cool
swiz123:
But this girl mumu o.how she get mind they flash is fanta and coke legs.smh angry

i'm so done with how unwilling most nigerians are to educate themselves on what it takes to be a person of color and how quick they are to flaunt their lack of knowledge at any given time... i wont come here to drag anyone cos even me myself had to educate myself to understand a lot of things and i was in my late teens when i eventually learnt but i actually wanted to understand my own body and sought out to learn about it but most ppl here on NL talking messy are way older than 25 and still fu<king regressive. and for those who cant see that the sun is hitting one leg giving it an illusion of being lighter than the other, sorry for your unfortunate eyesight, get help. and the ppl i quoted, this is not about u, i'm using your comments as reference but if the shoe fits ...

there is no black person whose knees and knuckles and a55cheeks and genitals and elbows are the exact same shade as their face. any part of the body where the joint has to bend frequently or any part of the body that is subject to constant friction is always darker because of extra skin and more melanin deposits which is how people of color were designed, it's basic anatomy, that is why the ankles are normally the same shade as the leg but the elbow is darkened, that is why if your thighs rub together you begin to notice it get darker over time. the knuckle is naturally shades darker than the finger itself and if u curl the hand to a fist, the knuckle looks lighter cos the extra skin there designed to allow the finger to move spreads out, same with the knees and elbows and bum, yes your bum has extra skin to allow u to sit and squat or else you will tear if u try to bend down.

every time there's a post here that shows a woman ppl always have this unrealistic idea in their heads that her knees and knuckles are supposed to be the same color as her thighs which begs the question... all these niqqas here who think this way, look at your own knees and knuckles, is it the same color as your laps and fingers? take a picture of it for reference, do u not see how the shade there is slightly darker? i have seen many here talking about how girls have dark nyash and it's funny cos i know the average nigerian girl cares for her body more than the men ever will and most nigerian men have never seen their ass which is why they're still alive so they dont even know the ugliness that awaits so pls bros, go in front of a mirror look at your dark bumbum and dont stop there, bend over this time and spread your a55 cheeks wide apart and look at it, you will see how pitch BLACK your a55 crack is, that is because you are a person of color and that is how nature designed you but do u even know yourself? mtchew... if you're too scared to see the truth about your bottomless pit, then take the easy route, look at your balls and your d!ck, is it not soooo much darker than the rest of your body?! if you're even observant sef, you'll notice that your d!ck is darker when it's soft than when it's erect and stretches out, that's extra skin causing extra melanin deposits same reason ppl's knees look lighter when they're sitting down and instantly looks darker once they stand up.

these are the same ppl who swear every one on earth is bleaching and i bring this topic up because that's what they always allude darker joints to. oya nigerians, how many of u knew about sunscreen before the age of 17, how many of u even use sunscreen? u really think a person living in a sub-saharan country where the sun shines like shege and rubs vaseline which is basically grease which helps to fry very well will not look darker in their throwbacks? really? even white ppl living in nigeria look bronzed, take them to their country and let them live there for 2 winters and they look like milk and you expect a black person who is naturally predisposed to producing more melanin to look the same when they begin to take care of their skin and ward off UV rays? are u high? i'm not saying ppl dont bleach cos some do but dont be silly. look at your knuckles again, are u bleaching? but if they post a chick with your hands, you'll drag her for having roasted plantain hands when she's just like u who's also typing with roasted plantain fingers.

some ppl specifically bleach their armpits, bum, elbows, knees, knuckles cos they don't like the look and that's the only way one can achieve evenness in those places as a person of color, it's not self hatred, it's just a common trait ppl of a kind share and some would rather look different, same way ghost-pale white ppl using spray tan everyday isn't self-hating, they're just ppl who have a trait that is common with their race and would rather look different. but if the ppl with dark bums and knuckles bleach it out and it looks even and they openly say they bleached it, you will drag them so hard their ancestors will feel it when that is literally the ONLY way to achieve an even shade there, it's kinda like armpit and pubic hair, they're absolutely natural but just because it's natural doesnt mean u have to like the way it looks and the only way to not have it is to remove it by yourself. nigerians, pls educate yourselves, stop being so regressive, at this point, it's intellectual laziness, if u make an observation, instead of frothing from the mouth and being disrespectful to anyone who fits into your false hypothesis, go on the internet and learn why it is so and be fu<king self aware, stop being regressive!

ps: and no, this is not just a bitter person who bleaches ranting on NL, in the US, i'm what would be described as a high-yellow and in nigeria, i would be described as "onye ocha bara n'anya" translates to (someone who fairness entered their eyes) not the same as albinism just a person with very very fair skin and light eyes and even I can attest to the fact that all these also apply to me despite having little melanin so i know just how dumb it is to have insane expectations from those who produce more melanin than i do, i get my a55 bleached professionally at a salon regularly to keep it pink cos i like it that way and so does my man and he pays for it EVERYTIME cos it's his a$$, all the p0rn stars u watch and admire do the same thing and if they stop, nature will prevail and reset it to light brown. yes, my write up is long, but y'all heffas need to be schooled hence the textbook i just wrote, free knowledge, you're welcome. bye!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by lilybonny(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
swiz123:
But this girl mumu o.how she get mind they flash is fanta and coke legs.smh angry
Its as a result of reflection. .. she is not bleaching ok.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Kreme(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
To those of you chastising her,I'm sorry to say this but you guys are sumhow dumb...can't you see that the reason why her legs are of different colour is because of the sun rays reflecting on the left leg

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Too many dumb posts, people have eyes but can't see the light reflection,smh

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Right leg is brown...
Left leg is yellow...
Face is black...
Knees are black...
Hahahaha
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Angel1696: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Right leg is brown...
Left leg is yellow...
Face is black...
Knees are black...
haaaaaaaaa abeg am not laughing her oooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mehn! I must sew that short sexy gown cheesy

So lovely and classy !
Wow! cheesy tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

i'm so done with how unwilling most nigerians are to educate themselves on what it takes to be a person of color and how quick they are to flaunt their lack of knowledge at any given time... i wont come here to drag anyone cos even me myself had to educate myself to understand a lot of things and i was in my late teens when i eventually learnt but i actually wanted to understand my own body and sought out to learn about it but most ppl here on NL talking messy are way older than 25 and still fu<king regressive. and for those who cant see that the sun is hitting one leg giving it an illusion of being lighter than the other, sorry for your unfortunate eyesight, get help. and the ppl i quoted, this is not about u, i'm using your comments as reference but if the shoe fits ...

..........i like it that way and so does my man and he pays for it EVERYTIME cos it's his a$$, all the p0rn stars u watch and admire do the same thing and if they stop, nature will prevail and reset it to light brown. yes, my write up is long, but y'all heffas need to be schooled hence the textbook i just wrote, free knowledge, you're welcome. bye!

What is the upshot of this long dissertation ? Are you still disputing that the picture in question is in fact of a transvestite ?

Or is it the skin bleaching issue that your argument addresses, leaving aside the question of questionable gender that remains the elephant sitting in the corner ?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jakumo:

What is the upshot of this long dissertation ? Are you still disputing that the picture in question is in fact of a transvestite ?
Or is it the skin bleaching issue that your argument addresses, leaving aside the question of questionable gender that remains the elephant sitting in the corner ?

look, it's not enough to try and educate others, ppl like u will still bring up unreasonable nonsense just to have an opinion... i made a reply to address a common mindset that ppl on NL have and u took the time to read it and you're bluffing about the elephant in your room. my point applies to people of color and what ever the fu<k u think she is, she is a colored person and i made my point. if u read through my comment which is VERY thorough and have nothing to say, u dont have to say anything, be shut! the elephant in the room in this whole thread is about her color which is what most ppl in the thread focused on, your transvestite theory was mentioned by JUST u, no one else alluded to that so it's the elephant in YOUR room only, it's of absolutely no relevance and does not take pre-eminence in this thread which is why it was ignored and rightfully so. man, woman, transvestite, transgender, crossdresser, sub-human, fetus, my point stands. have u spread your asss cheeks and made the dark observation i wrote about or nah?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by damilolaq99(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Right leg is brown...
Left leg is yellow...
Face is black...
Knees are black...
Dude,me self dey confused.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by obyikye(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
Na wa for Una ooo

Can't y'all see that the sun is reflecting on her right leg? That's why it's brighter than the other.

Smh... Nairalanders!
I tell you, the hating no be hereooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by obyikye(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
Na wa for Una ooo

Can't y'all see that the sun is reflecting on her right leg? That's why it's brighter than the other.

Smh... Nairalanders!
I tell you, the hating no be hereooo.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

look, it's not enough to try and educate others, ppl like u will still bring up unreasonable nonsense just to have an opinion... i made a reply to address a common mindset that ppl on NL have and u took the time to read it and you're bluffing about the elephant in your room. my point applies to people of color and what ever the fu<k u think she is, she is a colored person and i made my point. if u read through my comment which is VERY thorough and have nothing to say, u dont have to say anything, be shut! the elephant in the room in this whole thread is about her color which is what most ppl in the thread focused on, your transvestite theory was mentioned by JUST u, no one else alluded to that so it's the elephant in YOUR room only, it's of absolutely no relevance and does not take pre-eminence in this thread which is why it was ignored and rightfully so. man, woman, transvestite, transgender, crossdresser, sub-human, fetus, my point stands. have u spread your asss cheeks and made the dark observation i wrote about or nah?

Chai ! You get plenty grammar for mouth o, Oga. Abi you dey for senate ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
<3 the colour of those shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) / Pictures Of "Hot" Celebrities Without Makeup / SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.