Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Should I Do To This Girl?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Girl?? (5204 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
Please i'd like a piece of advice on this issue. I'm in my final year schooling in one of the Nigerian Federal Universities. I met this very pretty,tall girl last year. We got talking, became friends after a while and we got used to each other.
I asked her out as I developed feelings.She told me she would just love to remain friends with me.Trust me, this girl really liked me because she told me when she sent one very long message telling me she wouldnt wanna go into a relationship not with me or anyone in school.
Here is where the problem lies. This girl has a 'best' friend who is a male and I know this same guy and his bae too. But ll say he's like a brother to her.Now, whatever we discussed,she always told him and now i'm very sure this guy is my problem and d reason why she has refused. This guy controls her.
What really got me angry was the incident that happened yesterday when I went to visit her. She told me she was going to be free from 2pm. When I got to her place,we really discussed and she really was enjoying my company.After about 45mins, I heard a knock on her door,and this guy came in and called her out. Though they stay in the same compound and it was actually drizzling then. She came in and said she was sorry that she and the guy had a place to go to that she can give me an umbrella to go. I almost ran mad but I quietly told her I wouldn't need it and i entered d rain and left like nothing happened.
Please I need an advise on what to do. I like this girl so much and she does too but I feel our problem is this guy and her too. I really dont know what to do. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by eezeribe(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2017
She is fucking the so called best friend.
The solution is simple,forget about her and look for another girl.if she really has feelings for you,she might try to stick around out of jealousy,if you have the opportunity,just use and dump her while maintaining your new found girl...Simple.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2017
I'd advice you forget about her. She isn't mature for relationship issues YET. She might still break up with you for the guy when you EVENTUALLY start dating.

12 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Victornezzar: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Adekunle Gold song comes 2 mind" friend zone" grin

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
You are simply not her priority. Guy you are too young to die young; maka look for the one who you both priotize each other.

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by massive1019(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2017
try and change the girl orientation......then she will have yoour time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by wahles(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2017
"I asked her out as I developed feelings.She told me she would just love to remain friends with me.Trust me, this girl really liked me because she told me when she sent one very long message telling me she wouldnt wanna go into a relationship not with me or anyone in school"..
der u v ur Why

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Codo22(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Adekunle Gold song comes 2 mind" friend zone" grin
bigtime bro

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
The solution is simple,forget about her and look for another girl.if she really has feelings for you,she might try to stick around out of jealousy,if you have the opportunity,just use and dump her while maintaining your new found girl...Simple.

Thanks for your contribution bro. But,she isn't bleeping him.I know how that sounds tho but im very sure. She isn't that type of gal.I had decided to let go some months back but just cudnt forget bout her. I just have to this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2017
no woman respects a pusssy man. they love to be treated harshly and badly. you should never have tolerated the I fleunce of her r side boyfriend. never the less. have you seen the quality and quantity of big ass tall women walking aimlessly about? please go and look for another woman. never ever let one woman be the source of ur happiness or in this case sadness.

in summary, never stop playing the game bro. don't talk to her about nothing. just start following other women and stick with this one for as long as she allows u damage her punna from the idiot who marry her tomorrow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
I'd advice you forget about her. She isn't mature for relationship issues YET. She might still break up with you for the guy when you EVENTUALLY start dating.

Thanks a lot. Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You are simply not her priority. Guy you are too young to die young; maka look for the one who you both priotize each other.

Abi na. Bros u too much

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by newyorks(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2017
why would u look pervated and desparate before a hoe? man up friend. she ain't worth it period

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2017
massive1019:
try and change the girl orientation......then she will have yoour time

How do you mean?? Kindly Expatiate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by yomi007k(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2017
tongue

U really like d girl but d girl no really like u.

Buy fire extinguisher because na fire of love go soon burn u.

I advice u to move on n gbagbe oshi.

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by phlamesG: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
bro c'mon angry

Chase a cheque never chase a bìtch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by massive1019(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2017
maikbanj:

How do you mean?? Kindly Expatiate. Thanks
you claimed she likes you.....then let her miss you a bit. and when you she comes out asking why you ignored her. let her know what she's been doing to you......

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
maikbanj:

Thanks for your contribution bro. But,she isn't bleeping him.I know how that sounds tho but im very sure. She isn't that type of gal.I had decided to let go some months back but just cudnt forget bout her. I just have to this time around

She isn't that type of girl?? You are very sure she isn't fvckking him?? What is this one saying??

You sound like someone who has very little understanding of the human nature ....let alone a chic.....
Now see the fact in ur story....

Fact 1: she did not deceive u in any way..she already told u her mind dat she wants u as a friend only...her reasons is known to her only...mayb she's waiting for the other guy, mayby she's fvcking the dude I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows..

Fact 2: u are confusing her nice nature as a person towards u as liking u..hence u see no reason why u guys shouldn't date...

Fact 3: u are in denial....she doesn't like u as much as u think...if she does..on the day u visited her..she would have given the other guy a rain check and stay with you..for crying out loud it was raining..

Fact 4: Your jealousy is in Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

On a normal day I would have just said free the chic and look for another..but it's clear that cupid already got u with some of its arrows
sometimes as humans..we need to feel the pain of loss before we start to cherish....

Solution 1: make ur self unavailable for her, no calls, no text, no visit....if she calls make ur words as brief and formal as possible..dont be a pvssy melting like candle any time she's around....If she gbadun you like u think..she'll reset her brain and come around...

Solution 2: when next u see her, make sure the mood is right...pull the telemundo move on her..
grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap, just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...

But u can save urself a lot of stress by just getting another chic...they are all over the place..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Emodeee: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
she is not in to you joorh, she just wan dey friendzone you. better let her fvck off.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by johnson232: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Fact 2: u are confusing her nice nature as a person towards u as liking u..hence u see no reason why u guys shouldn't date...

@ maikbanj u really need to appreciate this guy for his advise.
The bold is the problem with so many guys in recent times...Most guys misconstrue any kind gesture exhibited by any lady as green light, therefore thinking the lady must date them. The way she relates with u, is the way she will relate with any other guy that comes close because it is her nature. I know how difficult it is to forget about someone u truly love, especially this one that seem as if she is your first love. But it is something u must do, because u gonna encounter tougher situation in the nearest future, if u can't handle this little feeling u have for this girl, how will u cope with the tougher ones?

For she to have allowed u to entered the rain should tell u she has lost all sense of respect for u. but u wouldn't see this, because the first thing love does to man is to make every flaws of a lady to become right in his eyes. For the sake of your self respect, let her go, don't try finding ways to get her back, because even if she dates u out of pity, she will never respect u & love without respect is worthless....I know what u are thinking right now....u think u will never find someone like her again...but u will find someone even better, who will respect u & love u....but u have to let go of this girl for your own dignity and honour...I can help u out if u are finding it too difficult to get her off your head....

I think i will address this issue of guys mistaking ladies kind gestures for greenlight soonest...

15 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by stuffs4me(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Fact 1: she did not deceive u in any way..she already told u her mind dat she wants u as a friend only...her reasons is known to her only...mayb she's waiting for the other guy, mayby she's fvcking the dude I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows..

Fact 3: u are in denial....she doesn't like u as much as u think...if she does..on the day u visited her..she would have given the other guy a rain check and stay with you..for crying out loud it was raining..

Fact 4: Your jealousy is Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

Solution 2: when next u see her, make sure the mood is right..grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...

But u can save urself a lot of stress by just getting another chic...they are all over the place..

Now you have a solution to your problem.

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by toastedbread: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
stop being too available for her. go meet other ladies, hang out with them... move on with your life.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

She isn't that type of girl?? You are very sure she isn't fvckking him?? What is this one saying??

You sound like someone who has very little understanding of the human nature ....let alone a chic.....

Fact 4: Your jealousy is Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

On a normal day I would have just said free the chic and look for another..but it's clear that cupid already got u with some of its arrows
sometimes as humans..we need to feel the pain of loss before we start to cherish....

Solution 1: make ur self unavailable for her, no calls, no text, no visit....if she calls make ur words as brief and formal as possible..dont be a pvssy melting like candle any time she's around....If she gbadun you like u think..she'll reset her brain and come around...

Solution 2: when next u see her, make s
ure the mood is right..grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...

Thanks a million bro.I do appreciate your kind words

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2017
johnson232:

@ maikbanj u really need to appreciate this guy for his advise.
The bold is the problem with so many guys in recent times...Most guys misconstrue any kind gesture exhibited by any lady as green light, therefore thinking the lady must date them. The way she relates with u, is the way she will relate with any other guy that comes close because it is her nature. I know how difficult it is to forget about someone u truly love, especially this one that seem as if she is your first love. But it is something u must do, because u gonna encounter tougher situation in the nearest future, if u can't handle this little feeling u have for this girl, how will u cope with the tougher ones?

For she to have allowed u to entered the rain should tell u she has lost all sense of respect for u. but u wouldn't see this, because the first thing love does to man is to make every flaws of a lady to become right in his eyes. For the sake of your self respect, let her go, don't try finding ways to get her back, because even if she dates u out of pity, she will never respect u & love without respect is worthless....I know what u are thinking right now....u think u will never find someone like her again...but u will find someone even better, who will respect u & love u....but u have to let go of this girl for your own dignity and honour...I can help u out if u are finding it too difficult to get her off your head....

I think i will address this issue of guys mistaking ladies kind gestures for greenlight soonest...

Thanks a lot bro

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by OVA200(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
The advice 1StopRudness gave you if na me I go collect money before I give.
Best advice of the century.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by bamisepeters(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Your conclusion isn't the best i think, it is completely erroneous to make such conclusion as what you are thinking might not be what it is. Some girls love to confide in guys with no string attached. Everything isn't about fu**ing you know.

@ maikbanj

My advise is this, stop contacting her through calls and social media. If she want you she will search for you desperately. While you stop contacting her start erasing her from your mind in case your reaction didn't move her a bit. Don't waste your time on something that wouldn't yield great result as there are many better fishes in the river. You can also follow some steps in this link... http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/06/5-ways-to-make-him-miss-you.html it will help too.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
bamisepeters:
Your conclusion isn't the best i think, it is completely erroneous to make such conclusion as what you are thinking might not be what it is. Some girls love to confide in guys with no string attached. Everything isn't about fu**ing you know.

@ maikbanj

My advise is this, stop contacting her through calls and social media. If she want you she will search for you desperately. While you stop contacting her start erasing her from your mind in case your reaction didn't move her a bit. Don't waste your time on something that wouldn't yield great result as there are many better fishes in the river. You can also follow some steps in this link... http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/06/5-ways-to-make-him-miss-you.html it will help too.

Thanks for d advise
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
OVA200:
The advice 1StopRudness gave you if na me I go collect money before I give.

Best advice of the century.

Smiles. it shows we have good Nigerians. Money no be everything na
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by OVA200(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
maikbanj:

Smiles. it shows we have good Nigerians. Money no be everything na
To me money answereth all things
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by teehamzat(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Solution 2: when next u see her, make sure the mood is right...pull the telemundo move on her..
grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap, just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...
Well said...you sabi wink
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Fact 4: Your jealousy is in Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

This guy is a bad hombre and he knows what's up. Listen to him
I will only add that this chick is more experienced than you. Leave her alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by mrjojo: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

500000 likes man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? / My Son Gives Me Joy - See Why / I Almost Died Today Due To Fornication, Thank god For My Life Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.