Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. (728 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. by naaija: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2017
Reno had made many tweets this morning, read the tweet bunch as he takes swipes on Sahara Reporters, El-rufai, Lai Mohammed and Tunde Bakare

Lai Mohammed says PMB talks to @ProfOsinbajo daily, SR says he hasn’t spoken to him. Who to believe? #TheAlternative

PMB’s ‘Dog and Baboon’ speech marked the escalation of hate speeches in the previous dispensation #TheAlternative

I never thought I’d live to see Sahara Reporters do a story alleging @elrufai is corrupt #TheAlternative

I never believe that El-Rufai would one day accuse SR of lying and practicing gutter journalism! #TheAlternativeI have issues with El-Rufai’s quarrel with Sahara Reporters after their long years of nuptial bliss #TheAlternative

HEY! See What You Dont Know About The Pen!s. 18+ - [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

The mischievous and femininely vindictive @elrufai now wants the world to join him against SR #TheAlternative

That @elrufai, the notorious disseminator of false information calls Sahara Reporters liars is rich #TheAlternative

If Bakare was VP, would he say its wrong to “assume the next in line is automatically the next king” #TheAlternative

If Osinbajo’s ‘show off’ is leading to appreciation of the Naira then let Osinbajo “show off” #TheAlternative

PMB ran with Tunde Bakare and lost, then ran with Osinbajo and won. Is Bakare jealous of Osinbajo? #TheAlternative

In the 80s there was a song titled ‘Rumors’ by Timex Social Club. Tunde Bakare should listen to it #TheAlternative

The song goes ‘‘How do rumors get started, they’re started by jealous people’. It fits Tunde Bakare #TheAlternative

Osinbajo’s Threat Can’t Quench the Biafra Fire – Fani Kayode

The song ‘Rumors’ by Timex Social Club was was tailor-written for Tunde Bakare. He is a rumor monger #TheAlternative

Tunde Bakare’s rumour about @ProfOsinbajo usurping power by outperforming his boss is pathetic #TheAlternative

Why is Tunde Bakare jealous? Because @ProfOsinbajo has something Bakare wanted but did not get #TheAlternative

If @ProfOsinbajo is not consulting, Tunde Bakare would have criticized him for letting down his boss #TheAlternative

06/24: The Complete Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today - [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

Now @ProfOsinbajo shows he’s up to the task of leadership, Bakare accuses him of outshining his boss #TheAlternative

PMB’s 5% versus 97% D.C. speech marked the beginning of hate speeches in this dispensation #TheAlternative

SOURCE : http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/reno-omokri-attacks-tunde-bakare-calls-rumour-monger/

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
okay. am following

let the jealousy continue and also rumours mogers

am watching with my big eyes
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. by tomakint: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2017
How I wished Pastor Tunde Bakare can steer clear off politics because he is fast becoming a loose canon lately. His witty remarks lately on the "though the king is old and cold but he is still strong" was unfortunate and more like a "coded pungent remarks" at Osinbajo. Reno was absolutely correct throughout here.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Bakare, El-rufai, Sahara Reporters, See Name Calling. by theSpark(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2017
I taya for both of them. Two people you like fighting so you can't take sides.

Wait, there are three pastors in the picture and see what is the bone of contention. Cold subliminal messages flying up and down. Bakare should please avoid using his pulpit for political discourse. May God save his church.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra And South Sudan. / Biafra: IPOB Says We Want Referendum, Not War / The President's Wife,aisha Buhari Goes Back To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.