Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped (16904 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Okwuy09(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Catholic Priest kidnapped Following on the kidnapped cases that is happening in ikorodu a parish priest have been kidnapped on his way to church

Rev Father Mathew oguleru was abducted by kidnappers early Friday morning june 23,2017 at ilado, ibefun ikorodu, Lagos, on his way to morning mass. according to the report the details of the kidnapping have not been ascertained. In the time this post was pubished.

The residents of the area are afraid of the way kidnapping is happening in ikorodu. And plead with the state government to come for their rescue.

Source: http://www.mavelnews.com/catholic-priest-kidnapped/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Okwuy09(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by sunnysunny69(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Very soon we will have kidnaped segment on the national news. After the weather forecast the news reader will goes in today's kidnapped data there are reports of 532 across Nigeria, 82 in Lagos, 44 in Abuja, 16 in delta, 33 in IMO, 8 in kogi etc. I pray he's found safe.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by smartty68(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Kidnapping, Human Trafficking & Skull mining is the trending quick pay business in Naija, While Drugs & Crybertheft overseas

I hail thee Naija...

Boko haram & herdsmen own I never mention sef

Lawd of mercy!!! lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Ajewealth123(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
So instead of Evans story to make them repent,it is actually motivating them.
You see the type of journalism we have in Nigeria?
Nairaland too is not helping matter, they push every Evans story to front page

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Ajewealth123(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
So instead of Evans story to make them repent,it is actually motivating them.
You see the type of journalism we have in Nigeria?
Nairaland too is not helping matter, they push every Evans story to front page

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by vrinko: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Unbelievable things everyday
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
angry
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
U mean Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by osamaBUSH(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Stay calm Padre, the Calvary is coming

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by budusky05(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg make them call Evans, to check with is boys.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by joshingjosh(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Will get to FTC one day.... meanwhile listen to the guy behind me
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by budusky05(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Call Evans to check with his boys.
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Soljaboi44(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
I think Ambode needs to resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by CharlieMaria(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Hail Mary.....already praying for you Padre....you ll be rescued soonest...and your abductors nabbed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans boyz are working hard grin

He still dey alive abi .. well expect plenty more kidnap .. till una do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by toxxnoni(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
All is well

Only in Nigeria, some things dey happen

Anyways
Do you need this services
Check out our the signature down in green colour

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Abraham18(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Ha Jesu and Evan still dey prison. I hope say Evans Pole no still dey outside
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
May he be found hale and hearty. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by ChuzzyBlog: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
They still won't learn from Oga Evans
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Maryclaire1(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
I pray he is found soon.. Evans story is really making this kidnappers think big angry

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by hakeem4(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!
first to comment ke ?

That your itel phone must be misbehaving

Or you're probably using SLOW Glo

IMAGINE being a Nigerian
Using GLO
supporting Arsenal
And using eco bank

You'd just die a frustrated person

17 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by 0b10010011: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
The vatican will pay

There is money
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
What do you expect when you make a celebrity out of a criminal kidnapper.
Don't you know that his likes will step up their game after hearing the big ransoms he got after each successful operation.

Thank God that kidnappers majorly go after influential and rich targets so this is rich man problem.
Though e go soon concern me later when I hammer, but now e never concern me.
Na how I go see two sure chop for this afternoon Clubmaster dey my mind.

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by hardywaltz(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Evansssss
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by MARKone(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:

Glo with pride

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Ajewealth123(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
[b]Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment [/b]I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!
see this jonsing man
If I WONSE you hen!
Who tell you say na u be first to comment?

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2017
I think the death penalty should be reactivated. Get caught and b sent to d gallows straight up. Maybe crime will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by Pavore9: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2017
0b10010011:
The vatican will pay

There is money

Hmm.... pay indeed!
Re: Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped by NwaObinkita: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2017
angry

Good for him...

If he is truly a man of God, he should preach to them, they will repent and release him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How The Nigerian Police Assisted A Man Who Stole Her Phone / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.