Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Is Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus (339 Views)

Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Christianity And Idolatry; Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus by sonofmanj3(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
WHO IS JESUS
This is one of the biggest question the world needs answer for. From different religions of the world Jesus mean different things to them. To Christians both old and young Jesus is seen differently. But until you really know who Jesus is you can never know the truth about God.
Some know him as the son of God, the saviour, the christ, A prophet, they are all correct but He is more.
To know Jesus let's see the prophets declaration about who Jesus is.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD , THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.
From this we see Jesus as the mighty God and the Everlasting father wow. What do I mean? It clearly says Jesus is God. Until you come to know that there is only one God and one of His many biblical name is JESUS then you have not known God yet. How did it happen? Take a look at this next scripture.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What happened was for God to save he has to come in the flesh become took the nature of man. He is the same with the father and you can't separate what is one. In Jesus God became man to save man. In Jesus you have have the physical appearance of God. Apart from this, God is spirit but in Jesus we have a face we can behold . from the above scripture we see him as the creator of all things. These are the works of God. It takes only Him to create. What happened was God can in the flesh became the son of man and salvation through his death. The only way for God to die for man's sins was to first become a man.

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
2:7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus is God manifest in human.he is the carrier of all that makes God. He is the father the son and the spirit all in one. Dwelling and moving in him.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Colossians 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Remember when Philip one of His apostles asked him show us the father we want to know the father. What was Jesus response? He said when you see me you have seen the father. So there is no father any where if it's not Jesus. Wow this is amazing

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

He said I have been with you this long and you have not known me? Notice He said me. So to know the father you must know the son because it's in the son that you see the father.
Any one who deny these things I have said about Jesus is any anti christ, so don't be one. Who is any anti christ?

2 john 1:7
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
1 John 4:3
and every spirit who doesn’t confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the Antichrist, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already. and every spirit who doesn’t confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the Antichrist, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already.

So don't become one of such. Jesus is and will always be the God of the Bible this we confess and affirm. I pray that your eyes be open and that christ become real to you
http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2017
sonofmanj3:

WHO IS JESUS

So don't become one of such. Jesus is and will always be the God of the Bible this we confess and affirm. I pray that your eyes be open and that christ become real to you
http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/

Jesus Christ is not God the father.
He is the son of God.
There is only one God Almighty the creator of Heaven and Earth, and there is only one mediator and his Name is Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus by sonofmanj3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Jesus Christ is not God the father.
He is the son of God.
There is only one Godwin Almighty the creator of Heaven and Earth, and there is only one mediator and his Name is Jesus.
From scripture who was referred to as the creator in John 1? in Isaiah who was referred to as the almighty God in Heb how was Jesus discribed until you see the father in jesus you don't know him yet
Re: Who Is Jesus by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
sonofmanj3:

From scripture who was referred to as the creator in John 1? in Isaiah who was referred to as the almighty God in Heb how was Jesus discribed until you see the father in jesus you don't know him yet
The man, Jesus the Christ is the physical manifestation of Everything God Almighty, the Father wanted in man, he fulfilled all physical and spiritual requirements to achieve perfection. He is what Adam would have become had he not fallen.
He was a man who achieved God, he was and is not God the father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Paranoia? / What Next After Ramadan? / Dangers Of Financial Storms 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.