Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. (779 Views)

Investment Opportunity In Omole Phase 2, Good Cofo Land &duplex Apartments Sales / Take Advantage Of This Golden Land Opportunity In Ikorodu / Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. by princejr(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2017
If you still doubt if there is good money in Palm oil supply business, I'll suggest you take a stroll on the Agric section on nairaland and see how people are making good regular income and making money. In fact people like Madam Peeo, Sir donparosky are already inspiring people to greatness in the business.

So what is the opportunity I'm presenting?

PROCESSING OF PALM FRUIT INTO PALM OIL AND OTHER PALM PRODUCT
This opportunity is good for new entrants into the palm oil business as you are able to be in control of your supply and still get good money from the palm fruit value chain. It is also good for those who want to buy to store and sell later.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Palm fruits are sourced from villages in the Ikale (Okitipupa and environs) area of Ondo State. The fruits are then transported to the oil mill and processed. Products from the processed fruit includes Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Nut (I need not tell you how readily available buyers are for these products).

TIME FRAME FOR PROJECT?
The time frame is usually between 2 - 3 weeks. That is, within this period of time you are able to source the palm fruit from the farm, transport it to the oil mill, get it processed and sell products to waiting customers.

COST IMPLICATIONS AND QUANTITY
A Toyota Dyna Transport load of Palm fruits currently sells for N100,000 as at the time of doing this write up. Transportation to the mill is N10,000 and production cost at the mill is N10,000.

The processed one (1) Toyota Dyna full load of Palm fruits would yield fourteen (14) 25ltrs kegs of Palm oil and uncracked Palm Kernel Nuts as well. At the mill you are able to crack and sell your PKN at the current prevailing price per ton, which is over N100,000 as I write.

Quick summary of Cost implication:
Cost of buying one Dyna Load of Palm Fruits: N100k
Cost of transportation to the mill: N10k
Cost of production: N10k
TOTAL: N120k

Divide the 14 kegs and derive average cost per keg.

WHAT IS NEXT?
I am based in Akure, Ondo State. If you are interested, give me a call. Be ready to travel down. It will help you see things first hand. And for those who can't travel down, call me to make arrangements as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I can ONLY accommodate a Maximum of 3 Toyota Dyna Truck load per 3 weeks time frame for now. With time we will be able to accommodate more people.

The number to call is on my signature. Check below this post.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. by princejr(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Sunday Pple.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. by princejr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let me share with my fellow nairalanders another fantastic view of this business.

If you are the business savvy type that buys palm oil for storage, you can maximize your profit buying the palm fruits and process to palm oil.

Let's do a quick calculation.
Currently, 25ltr keg sells between N10,500 - N11,500 depending on location.
If you buy your fruits and mill, with N120,000 you get 14 kegs. And you also get Palm Kernel that you can sell and make between N36,000 - N40,000 from.

Your cost per keg is lower than N9,000 and you make extra cash by the side selling your palm kernel.

This is what I call 'Win-Win'
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. by strangler: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can't find ur no pls write for me to see. tnks
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil. by strangler: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can't find ur no pls write for me to see. tnks
If u are on whatsapp pls send ur whatsapp no as well. Tnks

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Offer - Get It For Next To Nothing / Make Free Money Into Your Paypal Account Everyday / Get A Professional Website, Very Affordable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.