Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? (448 Views)

Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? by Eglobalma: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
if u go through his snapchat and instagram page u will see a bunch of girls making his hair and doing his make up and referring to him as a fellow female, why dont girls see bobrisky as a guy? it confuses me
Re: Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? by Soljaboi44(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Hurraaaaaayyy!!
First to comment
I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the man I am now.
Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. .
I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it.

First to comment.
Hurraaaayyy!!
Re: Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? by cosby02(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Hurraaaaaayyy!!
First to comment
I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the man I am now.
Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. .
I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it.

First to comment.
Hurraaaayyy!!
You didnot remember to thank Nigerian Government for establishing those schools you attended, employing your teachers and the headmistress.

Re: Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Hurraaaaaayyy!!
First to comment

First to comment.
Hurraaaayyy!!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Bananas Fall: Gonorrhea Has Become Untreatable / 13 Things You Need To Think About Before You Stay With An Unfaithful Spouse / The Mystery Called "Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.