Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website (911 Views)

Make 2k-3k Daily With A One Time Registration Fee Of 2500 On GIFTALWORLD. / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Facebook Account With Active 5000 Friends For Sale At #2500 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
I have learnt how to build website online but i dont know where to get domain name and its hosting for just #2500.
I'm still a student and #2500 is all i have, i will really be happy if you guys could help me. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by amakoro(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
you cant oo, source for more fund
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by donsheddy1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
patriotsam:
I have learnt how to build website online but i dont know where to get domain name and its hosting for just #2500.
I'm still a student and #2500 is all i have, i will really be happy if you guys could help me. Thanks in advance for your replies.
I can give you host on my vps for #2,500 but not domain. So you will have to buy your domain yourself. That's my contribution to your ministry.
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by SConnect: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
patriotsam:

We can definitely make you a custom hosting offer to accommodate your budget but you will still need to get your domain registered elsewhere.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us via live chat on our website ( https://www.speedyconnect.net/ng ).

Thank you.

Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by Krosslife(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Go to www.1and1.com.

They will give you a free domain registration for a year and $0.99/month hosting

That equals to $0.99 x 12 months = $11.88 x N365/$1 parallel market rates

That's roughly N4,500. You should add N2k to your current budget.

Sorry bro! Hope this helps!!
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by emkad: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Get a domain with the money and go for free hosting.
Hosting sites like
Viewen(dot).com and
Infinityfree are OK with 99% uptime.
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thank you all for turning up. I really appreciate it coolThank you all for turning up. I really appreciate it
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
emkad:
Get a domain with the money and go for free hosting.
Hosting sites like
Viewen(dot).com and
Infinityfree are OK with 99% uptime.

Please sir, are these free hosting site reliable? Because I once read about people reviews about 000webhost.com a free hosting site, that it can close somebody website at its will and it forces adverts on the site. And you know it will be depressing after really filling up a site with content and it is suddenly closed down.
Please sir, I'm really anticipating for your reply, I'll be very happy if your reply is positive
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Krosslife:
Go to www.1and1.com.

They will give you a free domain registration for a year and $0.99/month hosting

That equals to $0.99 x 12 months = $11.88 x N365/$1 parallel market rates

That's roughly N4,500. You should add N2k to your current budget.

Sorry bro! Hope this helps!!

Please, could I pay monthly for the domain name and I'll use the listed free hosting site by emkad. I may not even spend up to #1000 like that
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by forreelinc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
U could purchase a .name.ng domain for as low as N500 and map it to your blogger account for free and voila N500 and your site goes live
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
forreelinc:
U could purchase a .name.ng domain for as low as N500 and map it to your blogger account for free and voila N500 and your site goes live
Where can I purchase it and is it monthly or yearly.
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by forreelinc(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Try whogohost and you pay annually
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
forreelinc:
Try whogohost and you pay annually

Thanks man, I really appreciate.
But I've checked the site now, the .com.ng domain is #1250 not #500.
Thanks
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by virus05(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2017
patriotsam:
sure. Don't mind those guys above talking trash. You can use free hosting for now since your don't have a good budget yet. Free hosting is for those who doesn't have enough money to start. along the way you can move your site to paid hosting. There are lots of free hosting that won't show ads on your site. Just get a domain and search google for free hosting chose the ones without ads.. freehostia works fine
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by oojuola: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
patriotsam:
You can get a .ng extension domain name and hosting for just N3,500 from qservers. All you need do is add a thousand naira to it and you have an active website
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
virus05:
sure. Don't mind those guys above talking trash. You can use free hosting for now since your don't have a good budget yet. Free hosting is for those who doesn't have enough money to start. along the way you can move your site to paid hosting. There are lots of free hosting that won't show ads on your site. Just get a domain and search google for free hosting chose the ones without ads.. freehostia works fine

Thanks man, thats what I'll do cheesy
virus05:

Thanks man, thats what I'll do
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by patriotsam: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
oojuola:

You can get a .ng extension domain name and hosting for just N3,500 from qservers. All you need do is add a thousand naira to it and you have an active website

Thanks, but I'm going for .com .ng
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by oojuola: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
patriotsam:

Thanks, but I'm going for .com .ng

You can get that as well for N3,500 with hosting from qservers
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by flashwebtechinc(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
it depend on type of website
Re: Please, Is #2500 Enough For Me To Start A Website by flashwebtechinc(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Ponzi Scheme Script For You The New Ponzi System V.8.0 By FlashWebTech Inc
With Features Listed Below:
1. Admin Can Set ROI in Admin Panel %
2.Admin can Set Referral Bonus In Admin Panel %
3.Admin can SET DownTIme PayMent %
4.Admin Can All Possible Settings Via Admin Panel More On the Screenshot Below
5.Member Have to pay DownTime payment Set by admin first before joining the queue
6.SMS phone Verification Active
7.Referral Present
8. Recommitment must be made the total time admin set before you can cashout all your money in the system
9.Cross Merging Active Merge anyHow and Any Amount
10. Auto Merging Active
11. Manual Merging Active
12. AutoPurge and Auto Block Active
13. Recycle Bin to Recycle Innocent participant Available
14. Admin Set time for PayMent to Be Made
15. CountDown Display for PHer to Pay
16. Admin Add News & Member Read News
17. E-wallet Recycle
18. SMS alert to GHer and PHer if Merged Etc
and Much More

Here The Demo:
visit https://bulkfunds.net

Admin Details:
UserName: Admin
PassWord: admin

want to place an Order call 09022165970 or 08110446469

https://flashwebtech.net
https://facebook.com/flashwebtechinc

(1) (Reply)

Promoter Needed Asap / Get Massive Traffic Now To Your Blog / Best Hostgator Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.