Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Hallelujah Challenge - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Hallelujah Challenge (350 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hallelujah Challenge by ChijyWills(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Makeup artist Elaine Shobanjo of Shomyatook to her Instagram to share testimony of how she and husband escaped a near Gas-leak Incident at their home.Read her testimony below:Finally got my hands on something special that I’d wanted to eat all week.Hubby came home tonight and asked to have some for work tomorrow. I teased him about needing to take his eyes off my precious food Nonetheless, I promised to dish someout for him in the morning.The whole house was asleep…but me. In the shower, I talked to Godand reminisced about different things. A voice told me to go sort his food out tonight but I brushed itaside saying “I will do it in the morning”. A battle ensued in my head about when to dish this food out. I didn’t feel like making the journey downstairs, but neither did I want to have to deal with it in the morning…I already have the kids and a million things to deal with…. but, the voice won and forced me to sort it tonight.I woke a nanny up to help me bring everything needed upstairs (laziness), so I could arrange it all neatly for hubby. She obliged. But something made me insist on going down myself afterall. So off I went around midnight.Opened the kitchen door and was hit by a strong smell of gas!!! I’m suspecting the cook left the cooker on. I knew immediately why that voice had been sooo persistent in making me sort the food tonight…AND ensured that I went down PERSONALLY!! What would have happened if no one detected it? If the cook resumed in the morning and turned the cooker ON?! I thank God for sending the Holy Spirit to me tonight. I woke hubby up to tell him, we prayed and then I tuned in to @nathanielblow.PS… NEVER EVER lighta fire OR turn your knob off & on once gas has leaked!!
Re: Hallelujah Challenge by Ebenzmediablog: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Promote your music(audio and video),instrumentals,dj mix on 12 sites with hypes at a very affordable fee of #6000. You can contact us on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.
Re: Hallelujah Challenge by Ebenzmediablog: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear Artistes,
Do you know we can get your songs on online music stores like mtn music plus and generate alot of money for you?

MTN Music Plus allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is downloaded or streamed online.

We put up your songs for people to listen and pay for downloads if they like the song.

A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner ( artist ) so that you see how many times your song or content was downloaded and how much your song has generated.

We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs & videos) on a quarterly (3 monthly) basis as soon as we have received it from MTN .

The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and the company.

If you are interested,you can contact 07032617747

Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

If you need further information, contact +234-70-32617747 or mail ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

New Audio + Video: Dj Ab Ft. Deezell- Crush (part.1) / New Song: Jumabee Ft Skales Titled" BRAKATA DANCE". / Dope Beats For As Little As 2k And A Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.