Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (443 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Chosen Is Blessed... / The Lord's Chosen Is 14 Years Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: Saturday June 24th, 2017.

TEXT: 1st Thessalonians 5:17, Isaiah 41:10-12

THEME: GOD IS ON YOUR CASE ALREADY, DO NOT DOUBT.

MEMORIZE: “For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.” (Psalm 109:31)

Poverty is simply a state of the mind. Acceptance of it allows the real poverty to manifest physically in the life of those who subscribe to it. That is exactly what the devil wants to achieve. He wants believers to accept that it is their state and then he will assign demons to enforce it. Therefore, he is always looking out for hearts that have become frustrated and accepted the tag of poverty so that he may sneak in and cause separation between them and God. He may use his human agents to try to frustrate you or even limit your progress and vision. The whole objective is to distract you and make you to begin to see your condition as pitiable and hopeless. Not having confidence in your ability to overcome courtesy of grace upon your life creates a gulf between God and man. This hinders God from acting on your case. By doubting you are actually telling God to hands off your case. But that is all the devil wants to achieve.

However, as a born again Christian, you must understand that you are a legitimate child of God with enormous entitlements. God has promised to stand at your right hand and save you from those that condemn your soul; those that try to hinder your progress and thrust you out of the path of jubilation by maligning you and even assuring you that you will fail. Those that condemn your soul are those who try to run you down. They belong to the group who have pre-conceived notions about you by believing you have already failed when you have not yet tried. They are those that see nothing good about you. As you begin to pray asking God to intervene in your matter, He will give you victory over them and you shall testify, in Jesus' name.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points

1. Lord, hasten to my deliverance now, in Jesus’ name

2. I curse every spirit of doubt sent to hinder and limit my progress in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, silence every mouth speaking evil against our G.O., the Lord’s Chosen Ministry, and causing the world to doubt our vision and mandate.

4. Lord, cause me not to fall short of your expectations in my walk of faith in Jesus’ name.

5. I close every crack through which the devil might have been attempting to come into my life and cause havoc, in Jesus’ name

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com
Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial
@TlccrmOfficial

You can get the hard copy of the devotional in any Chosen branch nearest to you. You can also get it on Google Play Store.

1 Like

Re: Chosen Is Blessed by peteregwu(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello udopee! Thanks for sharing. God bless u!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 06/07/2017) Choose Wisely / Why Do Religious People Hate Sex? / Importance And Benefits Of Muslim Prayer In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.