Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hit Counter. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hit Counter. (1113 Views)

Php Or Html Code For Click Counter Needed Urgently / Inserting Hit Counter And Analogue Clock On Webpage / Hit Counter - Need Some Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Counter. by yicob(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2007
Webmasters, pls am working on my site but i dont know the counter code which will me knw d number of people that visited. Can anyone bail me out?
Re: Hit Counter. by naijacutee(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2007
There are lots of free hit counters you could use on your site. You just need to register your name and your site and they generate a code specific to your site. Bravenet goes a step further by giving you nice designs plusĀ  charts and tables etc that show you your site statistics. . . all for free. They also have other cool add-ons to your site like forums and joke of the day etc. http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=3429168067
Re: Hit Counter. by yicob(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2007
thanks alot lol
Re: Hit Counter. by ijebu(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
You can also go to http://statcounter.com If you are inetrested you cna get intouch with me I will give you a script that tell you the number of people on your site real time

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Making Website Available On Ipad, Blackberry, Andriod, Mobile Devices / Master Wordpress / Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.