Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

50 Freelance Websites You Can Join Today And Start Getting Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50 Freelance Websites You Can Join Today And Start Getting Paid (537 Views)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Freelance Websites You Can Join Today And Start Getting Paid by ferdiklint(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
If you want to make money, then you must have to do two things. It’s either you sell a product – be it physical or digital, or you offer a service.

If you are just starting out making money online, freelancing is one easy and fast way to start making money on the internet with little or no budget. All you have to do is acquire a skill and join some of the many freelance websites in the internet where you can offer that skill as a service.
What is Freelancing and who is a Freelancer?

Freelancing is the process of offering a service and getting paid for it. It could be website design, graphics design, writing, translation or any other service that individuals and companies need and are willing to pay for it.

A freelancer is one offering such services for monetary benefits.

When I started my first online business, I was doing graphics design – creating banners and logos for individuals and small businesses. I had a Facebook page where I showcased my works and attract clients as well.

Though I wasn’t very good then, but I kept working on improving my skills.

Hey, what if I do not have any skill to offer as a service online?

Well, the answer is very simple, learn one!

You must not spend thousands of dollars to learn a skill. There are tons of video tutorials on YouTube to get you started. I had no formal education on graphics design when I started offering that service. I learnt virtually everything online; reading free ebooks and watching video tutorials.

One of the biggest challenges freelancers encounter is getting clients to purchase their services. It is very disheartening that after learning a skill and hoping to make money out of it, selling that service then becomes almost impossible.

I will be sharing with you, 50 freelance websites freelancers can join today and get connected with clients who will be willing to pay for services. Most freelancers are unaware of a vast number of marketplaces where they can find customers.

Check out these Best Freelance Websites for Beginners to find jobs and Make Money Online
Re: 50 Freelance Websites You Can Join Today And Start Getting Paid by fejeerow(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Www.afro-freelancers.com

(1) (Reply)

Haulage And Fleet Management / 8 Business Ideas That Will Give You Financial Freedom / Five Smartphone Apps For Growing Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.