Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! (24980 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijacutee(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2010

There is no such thing as red mercury, so beware of anyone buying or selling such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_mercury

If you object, defend your "mercury" here, let us see!
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by bornseller: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
yes red mercury dosent exist but i think in nigeria, something else is called red mercury.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by enomakos(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2010
thanks for letting us know about this
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by saharachic(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
u mean red mecury as per pendulum clock and gramophone saga?
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijacutee(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
Yes, it is fraud and doesn't work. Anyone who objects should come here and say so, let us see. Proof - Out of over 150 views, no one is able to challenge this post and say that it is a lie and that it does, in fact work. DO NOT BE FOOLED!
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by uchesco4: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
thanks for your info.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by donchrizo: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
Hi am a dealer of red mercury. I hv no time 4 stupid argument with any one. Seing is believing. Meet me personally at uyo,calabar to comfirm its existence. Knowledge that is hidden from the mass shouldnt be toiled with out of ignorance. U shld hv asked urself how much quantity of gold is in pendulum clock that makes it sell for up to 25million naira now or if its 4 drug purpose, how profitable will such drug be and how much quantity can such a little pendulum contain that wld make buyers to crave 4 it. Its people like u poster that poste those wrong informations in wikipedia, waiting for reactions from d public. If no one out of 150 persons did not reply to ur post,its because some of them is afraid to speak because they think its an exhibit while others want to know the truth like u. So it doesnt serve as a fact for u to confirm ur d conclution u made out of ignorance. Infact i hv 750g of it now for sell and would be glad if u come see it urself.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by megastu(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2010
@doncrizo,

ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2010
donchrizo:

Hi am a dealer of red mercury. I hv no time 4 silly argument with any one. Seing is believing. Meet me personally at uyo,calabar to comfirm its existence. Knowledge that is hidden from the mass shouldnt be toiled with out of ignorance. U shld hv asked urself how much quantity of gold is in pendulum clock that makes it sell for up to 25million naira now or if its 4 drug purpose, how profitable will such drug be and how much quantity can such a little pendulum contain that wld make buyers to crave 4 it. Its people like u poster that poste those wrong informations in wikipedia, waiting for reactions from d public. If no one out of 150 persons did not reply to your post,its because some of them is afraid to speak because they think its an exhibit while others want to know the truth like u. So it doesnt serve as a fact for u to confirm your d conclution u made out of ignorance. Infact i hv 750g of it now for sell and would be glad if u come see it urself.

I am very interested in at least 200g of Red Mercury to power my ion warp drives and another 400g to restore operational integrity to my anti-matter pod. If by chance you have some Crystalline emiristol, I would need at least 10g of that. I might be askign for too much but do you have a seismic gyro stabilizer for a dated-cyclotronic phase-shifting coil. serial W122940DE. My photonic time-shift craft is badly damaged so i am stuck on this time stream for a while. I need to shift dimensions quickly and I find it lucky that you have Red Mercury. Please oblige. my numbers are 01-2624189 or send me email at info@efccnigeria.org (my safe-house at the moment until i can fix my craft) just ask for Showguy grin
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by samtoye(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
voltron:

I am very interested in at least 200g of Red Mercury to power my ion warp drives and another 400g to restore operational integrity to my anti-matter pod. If by chance you have some Crystalline emiristol, I would need at least 10g of that. I might be askign for too much but do you have a seismic gyro stabilizer for a dated-cyclotronic phase-shifting coil. serial W122940DE. My photonic time-shift craft is badly damaged so i am stuck on this time stream for a while. I need to shift dimensions quickly and I find it lucky that you have Red Mercury. Please oblige. my numbers are 01-2624189 or send me email at info@efccnigeria.org (my safe-house at the moment until i can fix my craft) just ask for Showguy grin

I love this guy's reply, please i need employment too, i have 5 years experience of inter galatical space travel, also good with lazer blasters!!!!!!!!! LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by hauler: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
naijacutee:

There is no such thing as red mercury, so beware of anyone buying or selling such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_mercury

If you object, defend your "mercury" here, let us see!

@Naijacutee
Could you please delete any post that tries to advertise that junk on here? They can take that scam to the streets if they want, but i dont think there's any place for that nonsense on here. wink
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijacutee(f): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
hauler:

@Naijacutee
Could you please delete any post that tries to advertise that junk on here? They can take that scam to the streets if they want, but i dont think there's any place for that nonsense on here. wink
Not a problem, sir. I have been systematically and diligently sweeping all such nonsensical posts to the Recycle Bin. If you happen to find any that I have missed, please do not hesitate to use the "Report to Moderator" button to ensure fast delivery of such ludicrous claims to the Nairaland abyss.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by sholatech(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is very interesting.One guy called me today that he wants to sell one to me, inquisitive, it doesnt cost me more than little fuel to check it out on thursday then report back here, cant part with any money lallallalala
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2010
Interesting, it seems that any group from scam-artists (wash-wash genre) to terrorists all want to get their hands on Red Mercury. My grandma had 2 singer sewing machines and now i hear that Singer sewing machines have Red Mercury, were the makers trying to blow up poor countries or kill of illegal immigrants in sweat-shops grin grin I am utterly amazed at what people will believe in without even chancing a re-think grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Feb 03, 2010
This scam has been on before i was born and i am shocked to know that people are still falling for it
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
If this is truely a scam, how come I sold one crate of old mineral bottles for N5,000 a bottle on december 19th 2009. Was I the scammer, or was I supposed to have sold higher than what was offered me. The fact still remains that the buyers looked out for me when they knew I had it in my possession. I need answers, because I am confused myself about this Pendulum saga,
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by arsenally: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Interesting, it seems that any group from scam-artists (wash-wash genre) to terrorists all want to get their hands on Red Mercury. My grandma had 2 singer sewing machines and now i hear that Singer sewing machines have Red Mercury, were the makers trying to blow up poor countries or kill of illegal immigrants in sweat-shops grin grin I am utterly amazed at what people will believe in without even chancing a re-think grin

Thinking seems to be an abomination over here in Africa; witness the upsurge in religious faiths, each spouting brain-deadening dogmas.

But I digress, Even though the Wikipedia article clearly describes the said substance as MYTHICAL, someone still has the guts to come here and tell us how he sold "one crate of old mineral bottles"

(SIGH!)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
bornseller:

yes red mercury dosent exist but i think in nigeria, something else is called red mercury.

quite possible.

It could also be cinnabar, the unrefined form of mercury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnabar

@ topic

its like krypton and kryptonite, imo. One is real, the other isnt.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by worry246(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
Red Mercury DOES exist.
Was made by russians for tiny atom bombs.
Do not believe wiki- google-scientist
scientist who wrote school book- american liar
all these owned by america so only say what america tell them
also america is run by club of rich white men.
obama is puppet who only do what white men want.

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by keyuss(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2010
Y'all thanks for this!

But, i don't really think, it DOES exist,

Whatever, it's been called,

2 Likes

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by tamby(f): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
i love dis thread but funny enof i have been lookin 4 whr 2 get so i could sell wink lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by HAHAAAAA: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
thank you all
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by InesQor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
shocked This is just crazy! These kinds of business are sold with two tools: fear and the placebo effect.

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by sqlerror: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
I am baffled how people come around here to mislead others. This mercury thing is real!!!!! I have a friend whose grandfather has the white pendulum in his clock. It was sold for 750k by one of his grandchildren. So if these stuff are scams why would such a ridiculous thing cost that much? Poster, use your tongue to count your teeth. As for me, I don’t care if the story around the mercury thing is true or not. My concern is, if I have it and there is someone who is will to part with such amount, I wouldn’t hesitate to sell it.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by RotimiKolade: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2010
Whats that all about?
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by alldone(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
i have been hearing of it but never seen it before.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Dubstic: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
there is red mercury.that you cant find it does not mean it doesnt exist.we are packaging one now its 400grams. we have another 560g too.what you dont know better not mislead others.it is used in ship and vessels.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by oderemo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
we are packaging one

who are the rasclat WE,pls package it and go to hell
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
@dubstic; save silence for fools. pls,can u bring it 2 kaduna A.S.A.P? how many drops? is d cannister open? disrupts celphone,watch n light points? u could b 50mil richer in under 6 hrs. this is d secret of dangotes wealth. arab money! 07034437739
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by oderemo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2010
this is d secret of dangotes wealth
grin grin grin grin lmao.yeah right.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by InesQor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
grin cheesy

Come on! This is the simplest trick in the book - it's the cheapest scam tactic ever!

Alibaba: This fake product is authentic, it works like magic. I don't believe in too much explanation, I don't need to hype up my own product. (Confidently arrogant attitude) So only serious people should contact me. . .
Bolanle: Wow, is that so? (Still doubtful)
Charlie: Hey! I have heard so much about the product! In fact, Dangote uses it!! Silence is for fools!! Alibaba, please send some to my boys' quarters!!!
Dolapo: (thinking) Wow! Two people who don't know one another are saying the same thing! It must be true!!
Enedokpe: (thinking) Charlie is not the one selling the product, so he has nothing to gain by hyping it up. It must really be authentic!

Bolanle, Dolapo and Enedokpe pay for the fake magical product (because they want to make 50 million quid in 6 hours) and Alibaba and Charlie meet up to share the proceeds. It's all in a day's work!!

THE END of your money

2 Likes

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by InesQor(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
With reference to my post above, consider the long history of business between Alibaba and Charlie. The one below is just one example.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-347028.0.html (Posts #2 and #3)

It is of no coincidence that they registered on Nairaland within 6 days of one another.  grin

And I also found out that Alibaba and Charlie are also familiar with their brother Giringory  grin a.k.a bornseller

Here and here bornseller Giringory stated his phone number as 07034437739. See naijadelta's phone number as indicated above:
naijadelta:

@dubstic; save silence for fools. pls,can u bring it 2 kaduna A.S.A.P? how many drops? is d cannister open? disrupts celphone,watch n light points? u could b 50mil richer in under 6 hrs. this is d secret of dangotes wealth. arab money!  07034437739

If you have the patience, you will look through their posts (3 of them) and observe how Gringory and Charlie and Alibaba have been pretending like complete strangers while providing evidence for the same businesses (with SCAM written all over them), and lending credence to their respective business impropriety all over the Business threads on Nairaland. Probably they are even the same person. It's the oldest scam in the books!

Even on this thread, see how bornseller comes in at post #2 and resurfaces as naijadelta (phone numbers above have confirmed they are the same person) to affirm the offer made by duplicity dubstic.

I don't have a problem with people re-registering a new NL account (I once had to do that, a problem with my emails, it's a long story), but why should you hype up your own scam business posing as another person?

I know scams bait greedy people easily, but do honest people still fall for this crap?  undecided  undecided  undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.