Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

National missing link - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National missing link (514 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Kuranga Aishat, Unilorin Student Missing (Photo) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Urgent question in the minds of so many folks is, what is truth?? in the simplest way, truth is the reality of the whole matter. when the day breaks and the night falls, what is the reason behind their busy labour?? when the wind blowing round and round again and again and back to forth, what is the reason, the truth behind their endless labour since the inception of things. why are all things in much distress and endless travailing. what's the truth behind their tumultuous groaning.... these are what we seek to find out. Go and buy it and when you have bought, don't ever sell.

To start up these conversations we need to go back to the beginning from where all things began or even before there were anything to it's name... from the record of the beginning we were told and that is the truth I have bought and I am never going to allow you to sway me of the treasure I already have gotten from the seller of truth. The record have it that in the beginning was the sayings and the word was with God Almighty and the word was God Almighty. Now this is from the beginning. Before anything so ever was conceived and created by the same word of God Almighty and without him was nothing created that you could see today.

And in Him was life and this life is the light of men. that's his life brings power and wisdom, the light of men, the glory of mortal. if they do not have such life in them they roam in the dark without enlightenment of any kind. No one to sell the truth to them and because they are without the truth, they are destroyed and condemned forever. Because of the lack knowledge. Knowing yourself is acquiring the truth. if everything you have known about you isn't the truth you have deceived your own soul.....

And of course you should remember that no one has ever declared boldly that they are the truth. it's only on just in the holy writings where the lord Christ Jesus boldly declared that he is the way, truth and the life of mortal. He breathed into Adam the breath of life and Adam became a living soul... without this breath of life in your soul, you are dead already. someone may say but I don't believe in Christ Jesus, why haven't I died already. chill!!!!ยก!

do you really know yourself, are you sure you are the one talking or someone is speaking through you to destroy your destiny... don't sell the truth my dear ones. I will see you all later..
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
right
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2017
you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Yes
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Don't
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 4:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Because
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Greetings
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
She
Re: National missing link by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Greetings

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Son, Abasiodiong Jackson Bags First Class In Electronic Engineering At / Nigeria Custom Service 2017/18 Recruitment Form Is Out Call 09036785743 To Apply / 2017 Akwa Ibom State University Direct Entry Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.