Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Power Of Appearance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of Appearance (395 Views)

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Appearance by Fantes(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Appearance is a magnet that attracts a guy to a girl.My fellow nairalanders,what are physical qualities you admire in a girl?
Re: The Power Of Appearance by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fantes:
Appearance is a magnet that attracts a guy to a girl.My fellow nairalanders,what are physical qualities you admire in a girl?
Boobs, boobs and boobs

(1) (Reply)

European countries deport 29 Nigerians in leg chains / Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer / All Cameroon Men I Have Met Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.