Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper (46438 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Judolisco(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who say make Kate talk now Ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by vimo3: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Nothing so bad in the nigerian detectives snapping with Evans after a long term of evading arrest.

Snapping with Evans to the Police Detectives is just like winning the Olympic Gold medal and snapping pictures with it.

What is wrong is wrong. I have never seen FBI director posing with a criminal except during an arrest.

Abba Kyari, you are an admired detective. But please it is just poor imagery to pose with criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by jaychubi: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dt Kate is a goat

She thinks it is easy to catch a kidnap kingpin after 5yrs. She shld better focus on acting ashawoo roles in nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Ebukax(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kate Henshaw vs nigerian police
Nig police 1 Kate 0
More fight loading.......
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Donshemzy1234: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
Nairaland these days
Same here literally thought it's only me
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by kamez(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
I said the same thing when I saw these pics..like seriously where else on this planet does such pose with criminals happen?

Its quite embarrassing...

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by 7Prophets(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
But I don't see anything wrong with what she have said. What I understand she had said is; as detective(s) they're not supposed to show up themselves the way the did, unmasking themselves by taking pictures with the criminal hence, giving other criminals a take-cover awareness.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lincs25(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
But she has catch prick nan haba oga police.lol
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Beverages:
Oga abba kyari, enjoy your small fame while it last....

But remember, A hunter who caught an elephant with charms is only honoured for a while......

Ona no go kill person this one you guys keep quoting charms.. they surveilled his phones simple.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Skappy44(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
let the police men celebrate o .u know how long they have been looking for his arrestment
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Bridget95(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
the way celebration of arrest of high profile criminals is done abroad is totally different from what NPF did or are doing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by bunmioguns(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just here to read comments
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Abfinest007(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
ske is right d police are acting as if only Evans is d kidnapper in this country
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by ehissi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
What is this Ugly looking policeman saying sef........ undecided angry

**LooksAtKateHenshaw** Oya quick, gerrup and go and catch a fly now. ...... tongue
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by ziga: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Criticism should make us better/smarter people.

Why is it that a lot of people can't handle criticism in a mature way?

And what is the crap Mr. police Officer said about Kate henshaw catching flies? She is an actress and not a fly catcher.

They may have taken the picture with good intentions, celebrating the capture, but there are other angles to every situation.

One angle (regarding the picture) is that it looked like you were trying to associate with him. Why don't you learn from the criticism and next time when you take a picture with a criminal, make sure he looks like a criminal and not like a celebrity.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Bahddo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
They should keep on making criminals celebrities. They are one and the same. As if it's not the same police force that has been covering his trail. These criminals are known jare, they only get 'caught' when there is "a new Pharaoh that does not know Joseph"

You snap pics with a criminal like he is a long lost friend and you say you are celebrating your victory. See the way he keeps praising Evans (in an almost worshipful way) as being intelligent like the kidnapper won the Nobel Prize for Physics.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by chinex276(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
but to be frank all these yeyebrity should start using their.damned brains... They criticise everything and anything because a few otondos called fans follows them.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by TheWordist(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
HsLBroker:
I always knew this would happen,seriously though,who the bleep is Kate henshaw,is she that calabarian frog with cable sized veins on her neck when she laughs?? Yeyebrity Yeye is a kind of woman,yeye dey smell..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by pennyland(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
this is the third week Avans has become the top news in nigerian news,but no update on our dear president again,no update on our country economy again. No update on chibok girls again No update on the hunger in the country again why?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by cana882(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kate I love you but please stay clear let the men in black do their job. There's absolutely nothing wrong in taking pix with a criminal such as Evans.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by 0b10010011: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
PANDA2:
KATE HENSHAW, WHO COULD NOT EVEN PERFORM THE SIMPLE DETECTIVE ACT THAT EVERY SMART WOMAN CAN DO INSTINCTIVELY, WHICH IS, FINDING OUT WHEN HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WAS SO DUMB AS NOT TO DISCOVER THAT HER HUSBAND, MR RODERICK NUTTAL WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER HOUSEMAID RIGHT UNDER HER VERY NOSE. AN OYIBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER, WHO IS NOT EVEN AS SHARP AS NIGERIAN MEN WHEN IT COMES TO COVERING THEIR TRACKS IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS

AND SHE NOW HAS THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE NIGERIA POLICE
UPON THE FACT THAT SHE NO FIT CATCH FLY!!!!
Agbaya. See stupidity.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by joshtooxplicit: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
its as if this people are celebrating criminality. keep ur trail quiet in investigation nt exposing everything on SM. its either Evans said this, did this or that.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Nothing so bad in the nigerian detectives snapping with Evans after a long term of evading arrest.

Snapping with Evans to the Police Detectives is just like winning the Olympic Gold medal and snapping pictures with it.

It's very terrible to pose n snap with a criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by TheWordist(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
kamez:
I said the same thing when I saw these pics..like seriously where else on this planet does such pose with criminals happen?

Its quite embarrassing...

My opinion though.
. Colombian Police with Pablo Escobar's deadbody
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by softwerk(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abba Kyari: Who is Kate Henshaw?!

Me: The one that could NOT keep her marriage to an Oyinbo Man grin
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Langbasa: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
Nairaland these days
So it happens to you too ?,i thought i was the only one.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by larrybee2017(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
PANDA2:
KATE HENSHAW, WHO COULD NOT EVEN PERFORM THE SIMPLE DETECTIVE ACT THAT EVERY SMART WOMAN CAN DO INSTINCTIVELY, WHICH IS, FINDING OUT WHEN HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WAS SO DUMB AS NOT TO DISCOVER THAT HER HUSBAND, MR RODERICK NUTTAL WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER HOUSEMAID RIGHT UNDER HER VERY NOSE. AN OYIBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER, WHO IS NOT EVEN AS SHARP AS NIGERIAN MEN WHEN IT COMES TO COVERING THEIR TRACKS IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS

Agbaya.
You are truly by nature a panda!!! What is so special about a police officer carrying out his assignment? Do you even see the pix? That was just to me a show of stupid emotion and Kate has right to her opinion why bring her marriage into it.
U need to truly watch your mouth before you incur unnecessary anger upon yourself. Kilo nse eyin Omo kekeke nairaland yi na? Why is someone pain your first point of brainless remark?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nothing professional about those pictures snapped with the smartest Nigerian kidnapper Evans.

Abba K and his boy's did quite an amazing job displaying resilience,patience and discipline required to nab Evans.

The excitement from the cops is quite understood hence the unprofessionalism displayed in these pictures deserves to be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by DrGoodmanFather: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
So it happens to you too ?,i thought i was the only one.

all the time.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Precial419: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
There's nothing more annoying dan parading dis evans as a celebrity. His news has being dragged for two long, it seems after hiding 4 long, he wants to enjoy the limelight. Pls hu r u detective and wat makes u better dan evans?
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by ayindejimmy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
PANDA2:

Agbaya.

That's the job they signed up for
Kate has her own job too, and she's doin it well
I'm with Kate on this one
Evans is not a trophy
Our cops are so unprofessional, arrogant and lack public relation etiquette.
That police officer is a public servant so he has to speak to civilians cautiously.
With all the publicity around Evans most of the big shots in his ratchet would have disappeared by now.
The operation to catch Osama was so covert that the Seal Team Six that participated in it were never revealed.
And were told not to reveal their identity. But one of them did

That Kyari doesn't know jack

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool / Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.