Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. (604 Views)

9ice Finally Speaks On Upcoming 3rd Wedding / 9ice Finally Voiced Out About His Controversial Song 'shashe' Means To Cut Grass / Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by Alisegun(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Singer 9ice, has again spoken about his song Living Things glorifying fraud/fraudsters.
In an interview with Naijaloaded TV, the veteran act, stated categorically that the names mentioned in the songs are socialites and not fraudsters as many believe, adding that if rapper Falz has any issue with the song, he could report to EFCC.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/9ice-finally-replies-falz-if-you-have.html

Re: 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by liftedhigh: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by praizephoto(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
oshey baba
Re: 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by GMan650(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
For your mind? If magu come after you nau people go say anti-corruption na one-sided game..
Come to think of it, 9ice contested for honourable @Ogbomosho God don save dem from daylight scammin... I'm plus One 2day.. God bless me and my fellow NL members

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Very good reply angry

(1) (Reply)

This Facebook post is so Hilarious (Photo) / Photos From The Naming Ceremony Of Ffk's Grandchild / Banky W Cheers Up Wizkid The Star Boy While Performing On Stage(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.