Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed (15519 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Key Specs / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Like we already know, Tecno Mobile is expected to launch two new Phantom smartphones presumably the Tecno Phantom 7 and Tecno Phantom 7 plus later this year.

And while it might seem too early to tell what improvement the Phantom 7 could bring to the table ,one of the devices precisely the Tecno Phantom 7 has just appeared on GFXBench.With the listing/ appearance of this device on the GFXBench site , we are certain Tecno Mobile is testing the smartphone and the good thing is that some of the basic specs of the smartphone have also been revealed.

See image below for the basic specs

Source http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/06/tecno-phantom-7-appears-gfxbench-key-specifications-revealed.html

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Dandsome: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op how did you know? Wetin be your source?
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
did u not see the source at the end of the post? and did u not see the attached image or even where i mentioned GFXBench?
Dandsome:
Op how did you know? Wetin be your source?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Ennyholar: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2017
Fake
Even the phantom 6 have 64gb Internal memory

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Ennyholar:
Fake
Even the phantom 6 have 64gb Internal memory

Stop saying what you don't know, it's only phantom 6 plus that got 64gb storage

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by holluikon(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ITunes card needed; check my signature/call/whatsapp me for details 08160268268
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Ennyholar: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
gadgetsngs:

I know what am saying
And I'll remind you when the device is out..
You're the kind of blogger that write rubbish just for people to visit their blog.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by bravesoul247(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Never heard of this before sha.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Behankey(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Patiently awaiting official release from Tecno.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by scarycuteface(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Lol.The listed specs are like comedy. If the next Phantom will be a flagship, then it will be badder than this.
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Freelancerx: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Behankey:
Patiently awaiting official release from Tecno.
Until I get an official specs , I don't want to believe too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Queentito(f): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Did you even read this before posting, even phantom 6 have better features that this

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Queentito(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Freelancerx:
Until I get an official specs , I don't want to believe too.

Same here
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by SleekMadam: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
gadgetsngs:

It's you that don't know what you're saying oga

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Freak101(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
gadgetsngs:

phantom 6 is 32GB so its fake.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by tgmservice: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2017
i will die the day i buy anoda shiit tecno phone again

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Rexnegro(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2017
na Una Sabi as for me myself and I na BlackBerry for life

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Have You Seen The Droipad 7d?
My Girlfriend Left Me After Giving Her As A Birthday Gift.
Tecno Owes Me A New Gf

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Rexnegro:
na Una Sabi as for me myself and I na BlackBerry for life

I Will Only Celebrate With You If You're Using The Os 10 grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Beess(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by feldido(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
When will Tecno start using Snapdragon SoC undecided

Always these MTK craps
Go to aliexpress and see same features for less than 60k but Tecno will sell this crap for over 100k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by agitator: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
good one wink wink wink
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Just for only with 5k, I will build a professional blog/website for you and also help you monetize it to enable you to make money with it,, inbox me now while the offer last...
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by leksmedia: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Price?
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Ship to Nigeria and u discover they all will land at same price
feldido:
When will Tecno start using Snapdragon SoC undecided

Always these MTK craps
Go to aliexpress and see same features for less than 60k but Tecno will sell this crap for over 100k
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Its not yet official bro , will likely be made official later in Sept
leksmedia:
Price?

Its only infinix Note 4 and Note 4 pro that is set to be released July 3rd http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/06/infinix-note-4-xpen-set-july-3rd-release.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by TechPanda(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
did u not see the source at the end of the post? and did u not see the attached image or even where i mentioned GFXBench?

For How Long Would 3rd Parties Be Your Source.

For You Brotherly, Tecno Should Be Calling You To Help Them Leak Their Specs grin

That's The American Dream
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by 00Ademi(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria = dump ground 4 chinko phones
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by FreeSpirited: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2017
No body will buy this with their sense intact and knowledge of Phantom 6
Re: Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed by feldido(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Ship to Nigeria and u discover they all will land at same price

You can ship at a very low cost if u use any of these agents, or better still use free shipping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.