Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) (15337 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested two brothers Mathew Elegbede ‘m’ 27yrs and Sunday Elegbede ‘m’ 33 over the murder of one 73yrs old man Odeyemi Adebari ‘m’. The two suspects were arrested following a complaint from the son of the deceased who reported at Agbara Division that the two brothers attacked his father with matchet and inflicted matchet cut injury on him. He was rushed to the hospital where he was admitted but gave up the ghost four days after as a result of the injury he sustained.

Trouble started on the 12 of June when Mathew Elegebde reportedly broke into the apartment of a tenant in the house of the deceased and the tenant raised alarm that he doesn’t know the mission of the suspect in his apartment. The deceased then came out to challenge the audacity of Mathew to come into his house uninvited. Mathew was said to have ran away only for him to return with his elder brother armed with cutlass in which they used to inflict injury on the deceased which resulted to his death.

The DPO Agbara Division Sp Adegbite Omotayo led his men to effect the arrest of the duo and they have made useful statements to the Police.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police Cp Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the transfer of the case to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and possible prosecution of the suspects.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/two-brothers-hack-73-year-old-man-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Marael: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
But why everyday na bad news na . Someone can't just help it a day without seeing,hearing or reading unpleasant news. Nigeria will be great. I believe.

6 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Marael: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
At times I feel some criminals don't need to be kept in custody of the police or taking to court. They should just be arrested and shot dead.

By the way, they will blame the devil for this act of wickedness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Vision4God: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Smh
Taking a life u never created.hhmmm
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Once I heard, "hack", I knew it must be dem.
AFONJ....

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
AFONJA'S AT IT AGAIN...
DONT FORGET TO TAKE THE HEAD OO

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!

15 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Funlord2(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Well well...they have struck again! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by juman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmm

Two guys from the same parents.

Kai.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by TheHistorian(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Ogun and Osun can kill eeee.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by ANNOY(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2017
What a sickened nation. God, in my next life, ask me where I want to go.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
What a bad way to end the week.....

My people are accommodating The crime section back to back .

Afons dodging crime section like

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Shey na so so bad news una dey carry come fp early momo ehn mod
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Dese days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an igbo man with business oriented
mind, I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after wakingup:7k
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us.
book your fainting space now!!! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Kai

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by shibanbo(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonja tufiakwa, ofe mmanu,ofe ose, masu kashi a kwanu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2017
This people from that part of the country shaa..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Nah dem dem

AFONJA! RITUALIST!! AFONJASS!!!

How many times did I call you?

Sorry I never knew ritualist was there but that name is synonymous to afonja

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by eDeity: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Accomodators, them dey accommodate hack, skull mining, ritual, fraudsters upandan

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by chigo003(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Bad weekend for Afonja/ofe mmanu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Homeboiy: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
I size to check names

That side n killing r like super glue n plastic materials

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
lol definitely looking for easy head to hunt
bunch of lazy useless tribe

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
SMTN -skull miners tribe of Nigeria ..na demdem
#modified

Tribe- yoruba

Regioñ- south _Waste

Identity - coneheads, scratchface, tiger claw face,

Nickname- abobaku, afonja

Republic - oduduwanker aka brownroof aka ewedu

Main occupation- head hunting, skull mining and human parts dealers

Major food- hydraulic soup

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ACCOMODATORS!

I thought they said they are united, see how the criminals just wasted the old man. useless people. By 2025, AFONJA population would have reduced by 40% as a result of booming activity in the skull mining/head counting sector

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2017
skull miners!

I'm sure they want to use his head and private parts for rituals. useless things

when their igbo counterparts are into auto parts, afonjas are busy headhunting

20 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Its Afonja again, again and again

They cant do without skull mining

Its in them like peak baby

18 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by moriss33(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!
is your own stupidity hereditary ??.... can't u decipher dat the aforementioned names are synonymous with the Yorubas ??

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Curfew Starts In Anambra Today By 8pm - Governor Obiano / Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia / Woman Sells 3-year Old Daughter For N280,000 To Settle Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.