Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Have Something For You, ...kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Something For You, ...kiss (301 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Something For You, ...kiss by Renos(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders(Guys), what will you do when a Pretty Lady walks up to you (in the street) and tells you, she has a something for you and out of curiosity, you were force to ask what could that be? She replied by saying KISS and She was really serious about it and even ready to following you home

(1) (Reply)

Dead Love! / Earn Money Through Blogging / Worth The Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.