Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist (19858 Views)

We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by AdoraAmadi: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tosenu Lussien, a 52-year-old herbalist was arrested at Shagamu in Ogun State for trading in human parts, told reporters that he used it to prepare charms for his clients, after he was paraded yesterday by the Lagos State Police Command.  

According to The Nation, Lussien who has been in human parts business for more than 5 years, was arrested just after he received a sum of N81,000 from SARS operatives. However, he claimed that he picked the human skull in a forest where he worked as a guard. 

He said: “This is the first time I am dealing with human parts. I found the skull five years ago in a forest at Oko-Ode and I kept it for future purpose. It was fresh when I saw it. I am an herbalist and I have been assisting people in different ways. 

This is the first time I will be dealing with human part. It was one of my in-laws that requested that I should help him get human head. He said he wanted to use it for business ritual and I promised to do something about it.

Immediately I brought the skull home, I called my in-law on phone to come and see it and he gave N80,000 to prepare the charm for him. He promised to come for the charm but policemen came to arrest me.

After he gave me the money, I received a call from someone that said he needed human part and I asked the person to pay N150,000. I did not know they were policemen until they came into my apartment and recovered the human skull. 

I believe it was my in-law that sold me to the police. I was only trying to assist him when he came to me that his car business was not moving very well. That was why I decided to assist him with the charm that will boost his business.” 

Confirming his arrest, Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Administration, Danladi Galandachi said the suspect usually charged N1m for a fresh body and between N200,000 to N150,000 for dried ones. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/use-human-parts-prepare-charms.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Yeligray(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Its such a shame that your body parts can't be used for anything.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Yeligray(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Even with all the money you'av collectd u look unkept, evil never pays

30 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by auntysimbiat(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Evablizin(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kai why is it that this people don't want to part away from skull minning things and body parts butchering,the use skull and other body parts swear for them.At 52 he is looking like 99yrs old man because of evil

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tosenu 56,his ransom is 80k representing Afonja....Evans36,his ransom is 1m$ representing Biafra.....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
hmmmmm and they will say Igbos do blood money... the truth is very obvious... just to check name though... The 'O' States will never disappoint. it is their hobby, their way of life and their only means of livelihood

60 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by toxxnoni(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
odogwu190:
Tosenu 56,his ransom is 80k representing Afonja....Evans36,his ransom is 1m$ representing Biafra.....

lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by tydi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
No I refuse to accept he is an afonja.
let's shun crime it doesn't pay, how can God after taking all idealogy and much thinking to make man in his own image.,with two hands and legs and commanded us to toil the soil for our dail bread some people still believe they can make it the easy way without working hard.

how is that possible

6 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by TheHistorian(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2017
grin
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Edopesin: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Na Thm SKTN "skull Miners Tribe Of Nigeria"

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by lonelydora: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Without checking the state, I knew it must be Ogun state.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by honeymills(f): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2017
They should use him for ritual as well.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by BuariCopyPaste: 5:55am On Jun 25, 2017
The way heads are chopped off in that part of the country, one will begin to wonder how many heads will be intact to actualize the Oduduwa statehood.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by SUNDICOS(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2017
njukoo54:
boost your account and see text below are u still doubting when orders are outside their making it
I don't understand, u mean others are outside there making it?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Mubby4luv(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Anything drugs we know them.. Anything Ritual (skull collection) we know the leading party. Anything second wife barbaric action we know them.. Issorite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by SUNDICOS(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Yeligray:
Even with all the money you'av collectd u look unkept, evil never pays
you no see him eye? E be like shekelekebangoshe, evils father,
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
This old man 52?

BTW,His name doesnt sound Nigerian

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

1 Like

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Tosenu is Egun, not Yoruba. . . NCAN members abort!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by omegostar55(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2017
so please tell me the gain for u to be an haberlist nd what has it profit u now
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by GeneralOjukwu: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
odogwu190:

Do his names sound Yoruba to you? Think before you type....

Does asking for 1million $ make it less of a crime than requesting for 80k naira?

Did you go to a special school to learn how to be a m0r0n or it's genetic as I suspect?

10 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by vincentjk(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonja Nawa o

Na every blessed day skull miners dy do der patrol ni

SMH

13 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2017
blackberlin:
Tosenu is Egun, not Yoruba. . . NCAN members abort!

You are right. But he has joined the society of skull and bones. The miners!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonjascos..

Ncan we done show oooo..

5 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by madbuhari: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
before I read the headline I'm already aware of the people accustomed to this kind of criminal activities... look at them below

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Do his names sound Yoruba to you? Think before you type....

Does asking for 1million $ make it less of a crime than requesting for 80k naira?

Did you go to a special school to learn how to be a m0r0n or it's genetic as I suspect?
smiles,I guess that guy is ur uncle...since u don't have sense was I talking to you......asshole like u!!!!

20 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2017
vincentjk:
Afonja Nawa o

Na every blessed day skull miners dy do der patrol ni

SMH

Your senselessness is whopping, dayum!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by ShootToKill: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Na dem... the human parts trading ewedurudeens.
grin grin

22 Likes

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Lawd haf masi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.