Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics (1099 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajasco222: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just like his colleague Kcee, Harrysong used stolen pictures to announce the delivery of his twins on Instagram. The singer has not shared any genuine photo of his children since their birth.

Hope this isn't becoming a trend? See below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/harrysong-used-fake-old-stolen-pictures.html

lalasticlala

Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by succyblinks(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
H
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by praizephoto(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
another lie again
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by goldbim(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin grin why did he Evans the pictures of those cute babies? Seriously,is he not proud of his own flesh or what?..Not surprised,anything for the gram and likes...
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajasco222:
HarrySong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival of His Sons. Photos
its in their DNA.
They love fake lives and now they are already inculcating it in the lives of these new one's
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajasco222:
HarrySong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival of His Sons. Photos
its in their DNA.
They love fake lives and now they are already inculcating it in the lives of these new ones
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by slick1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Okayyy...we r coming for u Mr Harrysongs
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by VargasVee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
its in their DNA.
They love fake lives and now they are already inculcating it in the lives of these new one's

Shut up you butthurt bigot. The rate the internet has corrupted you lads that sit at home and punch like keyboard warriors.

Harrysong is even a bigger idiot for using fake pictures

Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
VargasVee:

Shut up you butthurt bigot. The rate the internet has corrupted you lads that sit at home and punch like keyboard warriors.

Harrysong is even a bigger idiot for using fake pictures
you surely need a brain check! Are you sure you've never been to a mental home before? Or maybe when they gave birth to you,did you ask if dem no use your head knack ground?
You were not disputing my fact and you didn't dispute harrysong's own too. So what's your point exactly?
The kin aggression some people dey carry come nairaland these days is mind boggling
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by VargasVee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
you surely need a brain check! Are you sure you've never been to a physiatrist before? Or maybe when they gave birth to you,did you ask if dem no use your head knack ground?
You were not disputing my fact and you didn't dispute harrysong's own too. So what's your point exactly?
The kin aggression some people dey carry come nairaland these days is mind boggling

Lad, I can see the ignorance oozing out of ya from a mile away. I'd school you some sense but I'm definitely not in that mood.

"its in their DNA.
They love fake lives and now they are already inculcating it in the lives of these new one's"

That's a bleeding stùpid thing to say, FYI harrysongz is from Delta, even though I'm not from the zone it's careless for you to say that. It's how y'all go around generalizing and spreading stupid hate.
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by korrej(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
only our politicians have been able to successfully 'blind' our eyes(both past and present). Any other group(s) of persons cant really get away with it! #DOA
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Sharplakezy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
I am not surprised about this. The same harrysong that said he was single just a week before the birth of his children. Lai Mohammed must be a learner.
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kcee being singin "Its Not A Lie".. Chai caught in the act but my broda nothin spoil
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
First dogs, then dollar bills and now babies!!! This is the height of it grin
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
VargasVee:

Lad, I can see the ignorance oozing out of ya from a mile away. I'd school you some sense but I'm definitely not in that mood.

"its in their DNA.
They love fake lives and now they are already inculcating it in the lives of these new one's"

That's a bleeding stùpid thing to say, FYI harrysongz is from Delta, even though I'm not from the zone it's careless for you to say that. It's how y'all go around generalizing and spreading stupid hate.
idiotic youths like you is what is slowing down our progress in nigeria.
You will support anything not legal and legit just because you follow blindly fool.
Criticize these people and let them know sometimes,they are still human so they are bound to make mistakes not let them think anything they say or do goes
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
VargasVee:

"its in their DNA.

You will support anything not legal and legit just because you follow blindly fool.
Criticize these people and let them know sometimes,they are still human so they are bound to make mistakes not let them think anything they say or do goes
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
VargasVee:

"its in their DNA.

Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by VargasVee(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:

If you were twice as smart as this, you'd still be stûpid. I don't remember the part where I praised him or anything illegal, my point is this is a public forum, before you spew your bigotry, think.

What's "It's in there DNA" supposed to mean? The fact there is bound to be the black sheeps in every ethnic group don't give you any right to spread hate.

Now quietly sod off!!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by liftedhigh: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na wah
Oh No! Not Again!
Do u have to do this, Harry?
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by mmclatino(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
stolen picture is now a thing...Naija should grow up..
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by rollUP(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maybe baba pikin worwor. Him con go find fine pic to upload.
Re: Harrysong Used Fake, Stolen Pictures To Announce The Arrival Of His Twins | Pics by Maryclaire1(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
If he's not proud of his flesh and blood now when will he be proud of them undecided who knows if the wife truly give birth to twin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Greatest Number Of Hit Songs? / Kano State Governor Strangles Himself With Private Jet Seat Belt! Lol / Olori Wuraola Spotted Volunteering At Hearts Of Gold Childrens Hospice Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.