Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (42249 Views)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by addikt(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Well, I notice that a lot , even guys too don't respect their elders not because they don't know he's older (they probably know ) but because he dosent have beards.

I'm 27 and doesn't even have just 1. So painful, I'm in my room, locked up now because my kid brother brought hi's frwinds home and they were just like who is this , I don't have to talk so I'd better keep low. I didn't know this thread is even waiting for me....gosh to the lol ....lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Laple0541(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
cos frm d length of ur bear bear they can tell the size of ur joystick.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ibkayee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Beard gang >>>
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I noticed that too.. I know the way ladies used to ridicule and bash me when I was still beardless but now reverse na the case oooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by morereb10: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
beard means his older
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by omusiliyu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Cult leader, they get more pussy wink

I give up on you
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
see as the girl just bone for the first pix... meanwhile I think it pokes em more when giving a standard moanable HEAD!LOL
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by sukkot: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
You can never be more right with this post of yours. I can't lay my hands on a perfect well-thought-out post meme, but take this:
nigga yo ass is clappin cuz yo ass aint got no beard
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by MARYchiells(f): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.

You must have read my mind, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by 1miccza: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.

Kindly emphasize it let these dumb Doctors and Researchers hear. Funny theories everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
omusiliyu:

I give up on you

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:
Check ma dp babe!!!! grin
Lol,u try,bt its small na..na lynxx type i want
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by sukkot: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
rosieluv:
cause beards are awesome!!
you dont say.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ItzWonderz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

And how does what I do with my time any of your business? Do I ask you for airtime to buy data, so I can post those thousands of posts? If not, better shut that mouth before I shut it for you!

U gonna shut his mouth with kisses ba?? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Codyt(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
So u mean girls don't respect these ones?
Totally on a different topic.... See that camel toe at the second pic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oboy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Stevebrown(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hey FitnessDoctor kindly recommed any affordable beards treatment cream to make my beard freshier, darker and full. Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by abbeyty(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you are looking for a way to grow your beard very fast send me a message
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

chai!! this geh u too get sense abeg.. so I finally found someone almost as crazy as I.. #you just officially bought yaslf a New crush.. lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Go disrespect Putin na make I see....
Eeeediot! undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Herbephe1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
With this, I will turn to Osama soon grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
DemonMonkey7:

chai!! this geh u too get sense abeg.. so I finally found someone almost as crazy as I.. #you just officially bought yaslf a New crush.. lol.

Lol, I don't think you can handle this tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
ι love 'eм вeard gang crew. мeнn , ι нavenт тrιммed мy вeardѕ ѕιnce ѕepтeмвer 2016. тнιѕ 'envιoυѕ' lecтυrer ĸon dey 'pon мy мaттer ѕιnce тнιѕ year.
aιn'т plannιng on тrιммιng ιт even aғтer мy parenтѕ and υncle don тoo ѕнoυт. ιт'ѕ мιne, ι do wιтн ιт aѕ ι ѕeeм ғιт.

even тнeѕe нυngry ғraт gυyѕ dy looĸ well вeғore тнeм ғronт υ ιғ υ geт вeardѕ
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oh fvck girls who expect me to have beard b4 they respect me. Beard na food? Who beard don epp?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by basictutor: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:
Because a beard gives the face a mature, dignified look, the way a mane does to a male lion. Hence the "respect".

Help me tell Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Isinimibo: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Simple: Ladies tends to like any thing, especially things that always put them in trouble, how on earth can you love like a lion?
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Well, I am speaking from experience here and i notice that most ladies respect guys with beards (clean looking guys with clean looking beards) more than they do other guys
So ladies, the simple question is why
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
The real question should be why do ladies respect a man with Bread more.

Cox last I checked 80% of world leaders are not bearded and they are the most respected.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
/
Girls love guys (chewing gum guys) with beard.

Ladies love guys (Zuckerberg) with money.

It is all about different level of maturity.
\
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I don't think you can handle this tongue
I dont know if ya talking bout handlin your kindda crazy! buh am up for whatever. ill take my chances
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by energylee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

What? Can Jesus be duplicated? Most cult leaders that I've read about had a harem. Charles Mason is in jail since the 70s, but women all over the world are still writing to him or visiting him in jail. Therefore, my statement is actually a fact.

Actually he's dead and it wasn't in the 70's, so pick a better lie to patch ur so called 'facts'

Real Fact: Charles Mason (Astronomer)
Born: April 1728, England, United Kingdom
Died: 25 October 1786, Philadelphia,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Simitrendy: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:
Because a beard gives the face a mature, dignified look, the way a mane does to a male lion. Hence the "respect".

Lol haha, at age 20 I grew lot of beards on my face undecided making me somehow matured than my age, I don't actually know maybe its only me, people of 40-50 years greet me as sir, Lol I find it weird, girls in my department call me bro! I feel like am treated like someone so grown up, hence the need I reduced my beard to a tiny teddy, in some western parts and Christian school its prohibited to have beards, but here in Unilorin you can have as much as possible, maybe that's the Moslems doctrine and I find it weird too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Feels good to be bearded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.