Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix (3069 Views)

Video: Sorry State Of The A Ijaw Community In Lagos / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by zombieHUNTER: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2017
yarimo:
All what I saw their is a perfect photoshop from the dullard IPOBIANS grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nonaira1: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

What hate speeches do you speak of? All of them are retaliatory to the ones you Igbophobic beings spill.
Which Olukumi do you speak of? Are you well at all? Lol!
You could as well exclude Igbide from Isoko, since they migrated from Igboland to Isoko land, you just can't stop your mischievous character and behavior, can you?

And yes! I agree with parts of Your post, the part of Ndiigbo having nothing to do with Edo and Edoids.
But on Igala ( by this I mean the Igbo acculturated ones in Anambra) you are dead wrong and in no position to speak for them.

Just stick to your Edo /Edoids people, that should be good enough. You are in no position to meddle into Igbo business with non Igbo neighbors that have nothing to do with Urhobo.

Do not mind the illiterate fratermathy. He stays crying about IPOB speaking for SS yet his nonsensical ass stays speaking for SS despite being from a small urhobo clan. The bastard seriously need to stop trying to push his mindset as that of others.
I see how he continiusly try to push those Afonja into Aniomaland using olukumi. Rather than staying on NL trying to forcefully drag anioma as yoruba, he's monkey should come and dare say it ugbodu and co. He'll get his ass handed to him real quick

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
caleboxylic:

Igala yoruboid keeh. Igala people have no relationship with Yoruba.
igala are yoruboid. You are really dumb. Yoruba , itsekiri, igala are yoruboid. They share common language ancestry. Just like how german, swedish , english , danish are germanic .
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by caleboxylic: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
HughJazz:
igala are yoruboid. You are really dumb. Yoruba , itsekiri, igala are yoruboid. They share common language ancestry. Just like how german, swedish , english , danish are germanic .

You must be high on a weed. Which igala nation is yoruboid? Starting from Idah down to avurugo/odolu.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
caleboxylic:

You must be high on a weed. Which igala nation is yoruboid? Starting from Idah down to avurugo/odolu.
you are fucking dense arent you . Here read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruboid_languages
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
caleboxylic:

they are not yoruba but yoruboid. Language is actually a good form of archaeology . Stop being a dunce .
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by caleboxylic: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
HughJazz:
you are fucking dense arent you . Here read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruboid_languages

So ,Wikipedia is where you got that trash you posted.
You have not answered my question. You don't know anything about igala people.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
caleboxylic:

I told you stop being ignorant. Here is another one if you dont trust Wikipedia. This an edo site http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/igala-yoruba-relationship-the-oduduwa-conception. Read . Sometimes its good to read instead of being a ignorant ipobian dunce . Igala is yoruboid . They share the same common ancestry. I think igala is s bit older than yoruba though .
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
caleboxylic:

so tell me what do you know about igala people.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by caleboxylic: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2017
HughJazz:
I told you stop being ignorant. Here is another one if you dont trust Wikipedia. This an edo site http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/igala-yoruba-relationship-the-oduduwa-conception. Read . Sometimes its good to read instead of being a ignorant ipobian dunce . Igala is yoruboid . They share the same common ancestry. I think igala is s bit older than yoruba though .

Have you heard about this name "ONOJA"? Do you know who founded Igala Kingdom? Read about the man and stop using all these edo and Yoruba written articles whose aim is to claim igala people. All the sites you referred, gave no concrete evidence culturally and linguistically how igala share common ancestry with the Yoruba.
You must be an edo man but make no mistake about it, I will educate you about igala people.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ScotsReferendum: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
HughJazz:
so tell me what do you know about igala people.

Between Odua and Biafra, who do you think the Igalas will like to join if presented with these 2 options.?
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
caleboxylic:

Have you heard about this name "ONOJA"? Do you know who founded Igala Kingdom? Read about the man and stop using all these edo and Yoruba written articles whose aim is to claim igala people. All the sites you referred, gave no concrete evidence culturally and linguistically how igala share common ancestry with the Yoruba.
You must be an edo man but make no mistake about it, I will educate you about igala people.
bring out your own fact na. Or else you shoot Bleep off . Educate me na . Bring your fact I brought my fact . And you wrote this crap here.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Between Odua and Biafra, who do you think the Igalas will like to join if presented with these 2 options.?
I don't think they'll join either. They can form a country with tivs and idoma people.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ScotsReferendum: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
HughJazz:
I don't think they'll join either. They can form a country with tivs and idoma people.

You are deceiving yourself

The middle belt people have made up their minds to join the Biafrans

Doubt me at your own peril
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You are deceiving yourself

The middle belt people have made up their minds to join the Biafrans

Doubt me at your own peril
I give up . Its a waste of time talking to you people.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by macluvph1(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Laudable attempt but alas - the east political calculations are always devoid of logic.

Why won't the Ijaw support the Igbo cessation moves. When the Ibo move to Biafra, the Ijaw will become the 3 largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

Getting a Nigerian president of Ijaw extraction will be as easy as pam .. pam .. pam.

My submission expands on one of the reasons the east, though the third largest ethnic group - has to resort to cheap black mail to get a chance at power.

They can't solve political equations. The entire Ibo land of old.. highlights the east short comings at administration.

You malign and insult the SS on various threads on nairaland. You call them lazy ogogoro drinkers, useless people .. why would they sacrifice their increasing influence in Nigerian politics ...

Abeg who largest group don help, you want Ijaw to be eternally doomed. There only son wey enter Aso rock una wan use boom!!! from Boko haram to cripple him.

Abeg you for say na then una go Islamise them finish.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2017
macluvph1:

Abeg who largest group don help, you want Ijaw to be eternally doomed. There only son wey enter Aso rock una wan use boom!!! from Boko haram to cripple him.

Abeg you for say na then una go Islamise them finish.

The fact that an Ijaw man became president before your kinsman, shows you how weak you are.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by macluvph1(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
TheCabal:

The fact that an Ijaw man became president before your kinsman, shows you how weak you are.

See you and see your love for ijaw, no wahala let them be the third largest group in Nigeria,after race we will count mile. We no Want again, Biafra we Want simple.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
HughJazz:
[/s]

Yeah it's true. Tell us another story.
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by HughJazz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
iSlayer2:

Yeah it's true. Tell us another story.
I said tell me what do you know about igala people. Or you shut the Bleep up. If there was death sentence for ignorance. Im just imagining how many ipobian dunce will be at the gallows
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
HughJazz:
I said tell me what do you know about igala people. Or you shut the Bleep up. If there was death sentence for ignorance. Im just imagining how many ipobian dunce will be at the gallows
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now , That Niger Delta Oil Is Gone / Let's Take The Protest To South East / Killer Squad Training For 2011 —top Police Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.