Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mask Hunter - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141566 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by itsandi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Can he continue? I'm following. Meanwhile, you can Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Mask Hunter by bigbauer(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
itsandi:
Can he continue? I'm following. Meanwhile, you can Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

La click la...

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Lexzytee(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
[color=#990000]Wat a story. good one frm u but y dnt u cme nd post d rest na am getting tired of waiting. if to say i knw ur house i for cme meet u nd ask u of d reason why u dnt update again. wetin happen o mr boye?
Re: Mask Hunter by Speedstar09: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Divepen1:
I'm saying, nothing is wrong with his account. He's the one not dropping post.
oh!but his recent topic says otherwise :-/ ,sha thanks for checking it out.ayarmboye,we are pleading o,come and continue biko
Re: Mask Hunter by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Jason is not called "Die Hard" for nothing. We are helping ooo.....we, the Mother's Union of the Village�.

Holy Mothers

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Holluwaphlexy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
welcome me on board hommies,started from the bottom today now i'm here,anxiously waiting for the next update from sirboye
Re: Mask Hunter by THEPOTTER(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls comman update nah we are waiting kai! undecided
Re: Mask Hunter by jey4all(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Una go start wetin una nor fit finish. All nairaland writers are traitors
Re: Mask Hunter by Nostradamus: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
dead story
Re: Mask Hunter by abasu(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2017
cool cool ayambore i salute you ..... please kwantinu
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
-----------___________________________________________

Jason, slowly overpowered his oppressor, the spectators were amazed at his sudden strength. They knew it was a fight to behold. However, they couldn't have fathom how intense it could be.

Mike shouted from distance ‘Jason! Jason!! Jason!!! ’, singing the Mantra, Davina joined in, one after another majority joined the chants.

Jason soon carried the bastard and threw him against the wall, how he gained such strength was bizarre but he knew there was a monster in him which was already unleashing itself, a beast that had been created. One which would be more fearsome than Medusa.

Jason picked the knife and sliced off the tip of his nose, he was fast and obviously good with knife. He then cut off his ears, Kelly screamed in pain and begged for his life. Jason slowly moved over him, he amputated his wrist with the knife, crunching his bones. Surprisingly, he enjoyed how the boy screamed and begged for mercy. He was like trained assassin who enjoyed what he does most. Especially the ruthlessness.

Finally, Jason stabbed him in the second eye and rendered it useless and then slowly drove the dagger into the bastard's gullet,even spartacus wouldn't have been more cruel. Soon Kelly chocked to death.

Jason gave a wicked chuckle as he dropped on his carcass, to him he had just killed an animal. Ofcourse Kelly was a ruthless animal.not only one animal, he had killed the three men who had caused him grief. His hallucinations and anger had turned to vengeance and the beast in him couldn't be contained.

Mike soon ran towards him and tried to help him up ‘I killed him Mike, I killed Kelly ' Jason said

“it's alright buddy, he deserved it. You are a baddass, a bad ass friend ”.

As Mike helped his injured friend to the camp, Jason's name was chanted in frenzy. The boy had killed a giant. Although he had made some friends, the victims of rape by the dead bastard, at least the bastard had met his demise. Not only that, Davina, the Queen bee had found him more interesting, he was handsome, strong, smart and extremely dangerous, the exact kind of guy she had always sorted, bad boy!. However, he had also made foes. Many had eyes on him, although Jason had put into them great Trepidation, they were willing to revenge the death of their boss. They vow to take him on and perhaps knock him out.

Furthermore, his intense adversary from the outset ; python. He had seen him destroyed his opponent ruthlessly. Although , it would take more than that to take him out like Kelly, mayhap it would never happen, Thier adversarous antagonism had Sky rocketed. He just hated Jason with passion, and fortunately for him, it was a mutual feeling.

Now that he had been given his moniker, he hated him the more. Jason may still bbe a novice to him, he knew that he needed to take actions before he became untouchable, he must break his wings before they are wide and began to fly. He needed to tear his body before they formed an impenetrable armor,before his formidable foe began to spit out fire, he must drive a spear through his throat. Before Jason became a flying dragon. But for now he could still be stopped, perhaps killed. For now he was still a dragonet.

The major who had seen how truculent Jason was had given him the name. He had seen the fire that begged for vengeance, the fire that couldn't be extinguished,the hatred that burned in those cold eyes. He had seen the devil in him and whose evil can never be contained. He had personally named him “dragonet ”.. Although still a young dragon, he was Anticipating the day Jason rose into a full dragon.

He had shouted on top of his voice with absolute Alacrity “meet Jason, the strong wind that couldn't be vanquished, the burning fire that couldn't be quenched. Meet the rising dragon... ”, the crowd had shouted in deep voices as he continued in a strong voice "meet Jason, the dragonet!".....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
_________________________----_____________________

Chapter 22

Python sat on one of the branches of an isolated large tree in the heart of the forest. The tree had always been his companion since his arrival to the camp. Whenever he got exasperated, he would climb his favorite branch and think on how best to deal with his victims. However, he wasn't angry now, he was worried.

Jason had stolen his spot light and one way or the other, he had planted some seeds of fear in the mind of others, except himself of course..jason was just an ant to him which he could trample upon at any time.. But he was worried, worried because the ants could turn into a colony which could destroy a mighty elephant. Then he remembered his twin brother, Thai Wan. He remembered how he got rid of him when he was becoming a real threat to him.

“Hurry, Wan,” Young urged his brother as they raced up the stairs to the second level of their Japanese grandparents' Victorian summer house. Their destination, the attic, that forbidden refuge of irresistible treasures ..

Grandfather Thai's stash of antique war relics, daggers, swords, helmets and rifles. All were tinged with a musty scent of bygone days, of mysterious lands, of adventurous time, their lure irresistible.

He had stored them in the attic not only under lock and keys, but with an alarm system for protection against thieves.

The rattle of the keys Thai had taken from grandfather's desk brought Wan up short. He hesitated as Thai worked the right key, disarmed the alarm, shoved the door wide and quickly ducked inside.

Torn between the pull of temptation and the push of wrong doing, Wan held back, weighing the pros and cons of disobeying father. He could no more help his Prudent nature than Thai seemed able to help his reckless one. His brother was forever rushing into mischief as though he didn't understand right form wrong as though his DNA makeup was polar opposite of Wan's.

But that was impossible.. They were identical, their fourteen - year-old faces mirror images, down to their pitch-black hair, down to their love of competition, their need to win.

But their were differences.. Wan, younger by five minutes but quicker both mentally and physically was always worried that his brothers defying attitudes was more than a character. There had always been in his twin something ruthless,something dark and indifference.

"I have found the case, Wan. Come", there followed a click of a latch being opened. “Ah! ”.

Wan struggled with right and wrong, he was seduced into the attic by the thrill swirling in his belly. He hurried to Thai's side and eyed the weapons.

Both lads soon picked a sword each. "I'm khalifa, the commander of Zing, come slay the emperor of Ambir and claim his country as my own ". Thai shouted.

“I will see your blood ground into the sands, ” Wan spat, accepting the challenge with a fierce arch of ebony eyebrows. He raised his sword which met with Thai's. The ensuing metallic clink echoed on the vast attic, but neither boy feared discovery..

The sword play ensued with exuberance, the boy's thrusting and parrying, leaping and sidestepping, kicking up dust as they ducked between antique dressers and tables, their excitement raising voices....

The heavy dagger was not an epee and soon, it weight made Wan's arms ache but he wouldn't give up, or give in. Not with victory on sight. For Thai was tiring too. He could see it on his face. Tasting thriumph, he swung at Thai as Thai duped towards him. Too late, he wrenched the blade back. Thai yelped, dropping his dagger and grabbing his ears. He was mad..

Wan stood in horror at the injury he'd inflicted on his brother, at the blood seeping between Thai's fingers, the dagger slipped from his hand, clattering to the dusty floor near his feet. "Thai, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..........."

Thai's furious growl cut of the apology, he lunged his head rammed into Wan's gut, punching the wind from him,pinning him down, he started to apologize again, but the fierce hatred emitting from his brother shut his tongue.

"you did this on purpose. Your jealousy offends me wan. You must always best me. Humiliate me as though you and not I, deserves to be the emperor of Ambar".

“No! ” Wan chuckle "Accident", stunned at the accusation, he tried buckling Thai off, but Thai, in his fury, possessed inhumane strength.

"well, that will never happen again brother" Thai grabbed something off the floor and scooted higher on Wan's chest, cutting off his intake of air. Then Wan saw it the Eagle headed dagger that moment before had been his confederate. Fear shot through him. He wrenched against his twins hold. But for once, Thai was faster. He sliced a small (X) into Wan's chest, right over the heart.

"let me up Thai!" blood sprang from his wonderful wetting the front of his shirt “we are even now brother ”.

"Even!" Thai laughter chilled Wan "I don't want to be even, not with you, not with anyone".

Pure hatred shone in Thai's eyes, Wan shuddered at what he saw there. ‘get off me! ’

Thai lifted up the eagle headed dagger high, the Ruby eye as bright as fresh blood, he meant to thrust the blade into Wan's chest, right through the X mark he'd sliced there.

“no! ”, Wan bucked. Twisted, squirmed. He couldn't break free. He was going to die.

Slowly Thai drove the sharp dagger into his brother's chest through the mark X, he enjoyed the scream made by Wan as blood broke free, splattering on his face like a burst melon. He was possessed and he enjoyed the feelings, the feelings of killing his brother who had proved to be his competitor..

And now, he and Jason were never allies, but sworn enemies, from here on, Jason must watch his back.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
First I apologize for what it seemed to be "abandonment"... Im sincerely sorry.... However, I'm back now for good..sinve I'm done with my exams...... MASK HUNTER hasn't even begun.. So many things to behold.... I'm cooking up some goodies for u guys.. I hope I havent completely lost my fans..... Ejorh Ema binu
Re: Mask Hunter by francis6611(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
first of all...thank u for remembering us today.......this ur work is dupe.....hope u will be feeding us with more update regulary
Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Welcome back bro. And thanks for the update
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
francis6611:
first of all...thank u for remembering us today.......this ur work is dupe.....hope u will be feeding us with more update regulary
I shall try my best bro
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Welcome back bro. And thanks for the update
you welcome Bro.... Plus I'm sorry
Re: Mask Hunter by Akinwale14(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Mask Hunter by Lexzytee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Seriously am not happy as this wonderful story cme stop since all this while but as i cme see dis update i cme dey joyous dat d story is bak. nd i knw there will be no disapointment again. oya keep it coming
Re: Mask Hunter by Lexzytee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
AyarmBoye:
First I apologize for what it seemed to be "abandonment"... Im sincerely sorry.... However, I'm back now for good..sinve I'm done with my exams...... MASK HUNTER hasn't even begun.. So many things to behold.... I'm cooking up some goodies for u guys.. I hope I havent completely lost my fans..... Ejorh Ema binu
Hmm u have almost lost one fan o but tnk God say i still dey...u should have tell us abt wat cause the abandonment, u jxt put us for suspence since all this while
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Lexzytee:

Hmm u have almost lost one fan o but tnk God say i still dey...u should have tell us abt wat cause the abandonment, u jxt put us for suspence since all this while
thank God I didn't... Lolz.... Thanks for the loyalty
Re: Mask Hunter by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Welcome back bro
Re: Mask Hunter by crislyn(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Thank God you r back.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017

Four years had gone since Jason received his byname, the dragonet. Since he ruthlessly killed Kally, the giant bastard. Since he renewed his formidable contract with his forever foe, Thai young.. Not they were day and night, cat and rat. Nothing on earth could make then reconcile, but death. And even if one of them died, he would come back as a ghost to hunt the other. Yes, their rivalry couldn't be over emphasized..

For the past three years, Jason had always bested everybody, python inclusive. The Lanky Jason was now physically built, his arms like an iron, his chest like a mountain and his biceps are as hard as rocks. But as handsome and strong as he was, he has flaws.. His body was covered in scars, although no one wouldn't even think the fascinating Jason harbored physical scars until he unclothed himself, the scars concentrated on his back. Scars from intense training, the training that had claimed tens of lives. He had been beaten with thorns, he had fallen while claiming mountains, cuts from combats, scars from gun shots. But the adamant boy had moved on.

However, there lived the greatest scar, one which couldn't be seen nor erased. One which harbored in his inner most and darkest soul, the scar which had made him contain the other physical ones. The scar caused by those men, the scariest scar created by the murder of his mother and perhaps, death of his brother, his baby Toni.

Jason had lost his soul and his humanity was beginning to leave him albeit not completely. But for Mike, the Fox, who had proven to be an irreplaceable friend, he would have been a complete beast. Yes, Jason had killed tens of his comrades and he was ready to kill hundreds more if they dared prove to be stepping stones, but hadn't completely lost his soul until one day, the day he became a complete beast, the day he sold his soul to the devil and dinned with the demon. The day he lost his best friend, Mike.

Thanks to python who had orchestrated his death. Python had known that going head on with dragonet was risky, the result may be disastrous to him. So he planned to break him first and then make him pay for being his closest competitor. He had been waiting for a chance to present itself but he hadn't seen a perfect one until one faithful day..

Some days back, python had overheard the head commander's conversation with the major.

“of the two, I mean dragonet and python, who do you think will own the black mamba? ”, the commander had said pointing at a bell AH-IZ viper, the sniper was gently placed at a corner of the room. It was secured by an invisible poison powder... Any intruder who touched it would cause the poison to spread and penetrate into the oesophagus, killing the uninvited.

"sir, I really can't tell. Both soldiers have never faced each other in the arena" the major replied.

"I know, we must save the show for the final fight when the United state SSS President will be present to watch. I mean, if you are to guess, or back either of them., who will that be?".

"Well sir, python is very dangerous and deadly. He has killed many of his comrades and dragonet is almost no match for him." the commander smiled as the major continued.

"but dragonet is incredible, there's something about him that gets me scared. The fire in his eyes is unquenchable. Although I'm not sure if he can take on python. I'm willing to place my bet on him "the major concluded.

Thai young had heard them all and this made him furious the more. He had been waiting for the day he would face Jason in the arena, the day he would destroy him fairly but it appeared he it would be later than he had imagined and he wasn't patient enough to wait, not anymore . And now, the major had also underrated him and thought of Jason above him, he must teach him the lesson of his life but first he must attend to the most pressing matter. How to get rid of Jason...

Thai young was going to initiate his plan today and he was going to use Davina. He had earlier met five men who had been Kally's allies before his death. Thai young knew they wanted to revenge their boss' death but not one of them dared take Jason on, not even the five of them put together. Not after wolf had met his ending from such attempt.

The Mexican had confronted Jason two years ago, his temerity was amazing as he succeeded hitting Jason once or twice, but his hardihood wasn't enough to overcome the dragonet. Jason has suppressed him with little effort and broken his neck with his bear hand. Ever since, he had created terror in the young men, not even the five of them put together can confront him.

Thai young slowly waked up to them as they trained hard in the heavy rain. The men were afraid at first as they knew how dangerous python could be, but they soon got calmed when Thai began his business with them.

"Don't you plan to revenge Kally's death?" Thai began

"Ofcourse we do" jackal, a huge Ghanaian said.

"but that bastard cannot be killed, we dare not confront him alone. I mean he is just a damned son of a gun". Jaguar said. He was a Jamaican.

"you don't need to confront Him,confronting him will only get you killed " Thai cut in, dabbing the water on his face with his palm "all you need to take him down is to hit him where it hurts the most......."

"Don't be ridiculous python" jackal cut in. Thai was furious but he hid it, he felt like ripping him of his tongue, how dare him talk when he was talking. But he controlled the urge to beat him to death. He must stay calm if he was going to perfectly carry out his plan. These idiots were just a piece of that plan. The sacrifice that cost him nothing.

But his eyes showed the anger and Jackal could see it, he immediately became silent. The Jackal became a cat..

“I don't trust you, python, ” tiger said. Tiger was an American, huge like kally. He had taken the helm after Kally's death. "At this point, I don't trust anyone here, but I know Jason hates you , so I'm operating on the premise that my enemy's enemy can be my friend. Now tell me" he said moving nearer to python
"Where does it hurt that bastard the most?" tiger concluded.

"Taking down the queen bee, Kill Davina! ". Python smiled.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
crislyn:
Thank God you r back.
Yea I'm.. Thanks for hanging around

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
richiearmany14:
Welcome back bro
thanks Bro
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, Tuhndhay, patriciakase, donkelz, Ibunkun1, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex germaphobe, Matrycx, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, lalasticseun, wizsolzy, legenddimex....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, Tuhndhay, patriciakase, donkelz, Ibunkun1, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex germaphobe, Matrycx, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, lalasticseun, wizsolzy, legenddimex....
Already here bro
Re: Mask Hunter by itsandi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Mask Hunter by Tuhndhay(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
WE DEY HERE
Re: Mask Hunter by Cyberrex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
AyarmBoye:

been on the train for a while now, u d one that went AWOL
Re: Mask Hunter by Akinwale14(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Thanks bro,where ave u been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.