Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141546 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Thanks bro,where ave u been?
Lolz. Nah exams cause am.. I'm back now though
Re: Mask Hunter by rayvelez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God u re back.
Re: Mask Hunter by cyber5(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
glad you are back
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Welcome Back Bro.Crazy Suspense As Usual.If Davina Dies Ehhh.I Will Fight You Oooooo
Re: Mask Hunter by Auric(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
sometimes I wonder where these writers in nairaland are from..this is one hell of a story.plz keep the updates coming in...
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Auric post=62695919]sometimes I wonder where these writers in nairaland are from.
Lol
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Ibunkun1:
Welcome Back Bro.Crazy Suspense As Usual.If Davina Dies Ehhh.I Will Fight You Oooooo
Lolz...... Thanks for dropping by... One love bro

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Auric:
sometimes I wonder where these writers in nairaland are from..this is one hell of a story.plz keep the updates coming in...
and d funniest part is that.. I'm just a newbie..... I have my bosses here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by Akinwale14(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2017
________-_-----------_______--

The five men soon drew up a plan that seemed to be perfect to them for they gave out some satisfactory smiles. They weren't going to kill Davina very fast, no, that wouldn't do for they know how agonizing the pains jason had caused kally was.. They were going to kill her slowly, so slowly that she would beg for death.

Thai young watched as the gullible men swaggered away on Thier mission. To them, killing Davina was like killing Jason, but python knew that was totally wrong. Davina may mean something to Jason, but he Knew killing Davina wouldn't bring down Jason. Queen bee may be in love with Jason, however, the love wasn't mutual. Python smiled as he went towards another direction, he had other plans.

The cloud was as dark as slate as the rain poured heavily onto the earth. It wasnt the damp, sudden, swollen drops of spring they had been encountering. The rain was accompanied by thunder and lightning. Although Davina had always hated the strong rumbles of wind, the flash from the lightning was very helpful as it occasionally sparkled brightly, creating bright lights enough to make her see through the thick forest. The path through which she jogged.

She was completely drenched, her hair held together as the water dropped freely form its tale on her body. Her firm breast exposing more clearly under her Taut top. She looked naturally beautiful as she moved farther from the forest.

Suddenly, she stopped. She had noticed some strange movements along her path. She initially took the movement for that a dangerous animal which was on a hunting mission. If it were, she would have easily fight and kill it and roast its meat as dinner. But she was wrong, she soon realized to her terror that it was a man. Jackal, one of the dead Kally's men. She smiled. Davina wondered what gave this lad the audacity to ambush her. Was he crazy of what?. Even if they were two, she would have easily blown them away. Jackal was no match for her.

“you of all people should know what happens to a lonely wolf, Jackal ". Davina chucked. “I must presume that you need a fast way to meet your crazy ass bastard in the afterlife, bitch. ”

" No, mother bee, I actually came with my hungry pack. They are very hungry and we are gonna feast on your sorry ass " jackal fired back.

One after the other, the five men revealed themselves from where they had earlier been concealed. They all encircled her, keeping her from escaping. Davina was terrified, she knew taking the five beasts on by herself was a suicide mission. She could have easily taken two on, perhaps three. But it will be Foolhardy to take on five trained men. The odd was against her. They weren't random gangsters, they were trained monsters. She must retreat immediately, but how? She had been trapped and now closing in on her.

"what do you want from me?", Davina said trying to conceal her fright. She raised her voice and appeared unperturbed but her inner self screamed terror!.

"we don't have business with you, it's just unfortunate that you will be a Christmas gift we are about to send to your fvking boyfriend". Tiger giggled.

Boyfriend?, Davina was amazed, she had no boyfriend. Although she would have given someone a chance but her fancy wouldn't even notice her interest in him.

"your boyfriend has the gut to kill kally, I swear by my mother I will make him pay, I will destroy his life and anyone he cares for and I will hack him into pieces and feed his remnants to the vultures. I will begin with you".

Jason! Davina thought as much, but they weren't dating. Has Jason told them they were dating?. But Jason wasn't the type that talks much. Well it doesn't matter for the butterfly in her stomach were dangling. She was happy that at least they Thought the fearless dragonet was dating her. But the happiness soon vanished at the thought of what was about to happen.. It was replaced by terror..

Suddenly, jaguar barreled toward her, she quickly shifted into a defensive posture, landing a solid punch to his mid section. She was not going to be as easy to deal with, even if they were hundred. She was going to put up a good fight and they must have their own share of pain, she wasn't a weak girl to begin with and they should have known..

The other three charged at her at once, leaving Tiger alone watching as the fight went on. She ducked few punches, swinging into a roundhouse kick, they were on the ground groaning in pain. The fight continued for another ten minutes and soon her strength began to ebb away. So were the other four men. She was outnumbered and couldn't escape.

Tiger soon got tired of her resistance, these four men were getting him infuriated the more, the incompetent four fools couldn't even knock out a girl within a second... Tiger roared and charge at her giving her an uppercut to her jaw, she staggered backward. She was going to return the favor as she threw him a side kick to his chest but he blocked it, snagged her leg and with a quick snap of his powerful forearm, sent her flying against the side of a tree. The collision drove the air from her lungs and she fell to the ground.. She was panting heavily and grasping for air. The men circled her again.……

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy new week guys.. How was the weekend
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
" it's funny how some bitches think they can compete with men, it infuriates me to see your head raised higher against us, not even one or two, five!.. Are you insane? I was expecting you to beg for your life but you still have the effrontery to fight against five men, what an insult bitch! ". Tiger gave her a strong slap, she whimpered, as blood sprout out from the corner of her mouth.

" you are just a fvcking sex tools for men. Even God had affirmed that. Your mouth should always suckle on my goddam cock, you bitch!. Only then can you be called a woman." tiger chuckled as the others laughed loud..

“you are crazy! You know that right? ” Davina fired back, her stubbornness still firmly rooted to the ground. “Ain't you even ashamed of yourselves, five men against a defenseless woman. You didn't even give her a chance for fair fight and you call yourselves men. You've got to be shitting me! ”

Tiger rage cannot be over emphasized but he wasn't going to give in to her prank. He knew her to be a cunning and crafty lady and he wouldn't let down his guard. It's not gonna happen..

“Really, you want a fair fight? Let's see how adamant you can be after we rip you apart. Ride her to death! ”tiger ordered.

"what!", Davina exclaimed, her face now clearly shown the fear she had earlier obfuscated. The men screamed in frenzy as though they had been awarded. It been a while they touched a lady's soft skin and had sex. They were going to have fun today.
One of them charged at her immediately, ripping off her top, revealing her breasts which were still confined in her bra. Davina kicked him away as she sprout up, attempting to flee. But she was caught immediately. The men were enjoying the games they had orchestrated.

Davina was soon laid flat on the muddy ground, her both arms held down by two men, she was defenseless, scared and her face pleaded for mercy. Although her body had always wanted the hard and rough touch of a man's hand on it, but not these kind of hands, these hands were like thorns
on her skin, every touch was like a needle which burned into her skin.

She prayed for mercy, a hero to deliver her from her nightmare but no one seemed to show up, not even her fancy, Jason....

"Jason!Jason!!" she murmured. Her face was pale from terror of the Insidious act that was looming. Surprisingly, her mind begged for hero. The rigid and strong queen bee lined for a true hero, she loned for Jason.

Her begging mind was intruded by another man who ripped her Jean trouser off,revealing her blue pant,she screamed. Her legs were widened, she couldn't have been more afraid as Tiger slowly walked towards her. He unzipped histrouser, smiling at what seemed to be fun to him.

"No!, no!!, please" Davina pleaded but her plea fell on deaf ears. Tiger knelt in between her beautiful, smooth legs, brought out his genital and slowly adjusted her pants. He was ready to enter her.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by Eronsammy(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Dope story... pls,increase ur updates... ..Thanks in advance
Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Ayarmboye biko these people are not human beings na
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Eronsammy:
Dope story... pls,increase ur updates... ..Thanks in advance
I shall try my best jie.. Thanks
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Ayarmboye biko these people are not human beings na
Lolz. Babe Nahso I see am o... Otoju sumi
Re: Mask Hunter by Tobennz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
God bless u 4 d update jare..... Pls bring in mor
Re: Mask Hunter by Lildiamond: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lovely story
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm,well Done Bro.Abeg Pity That Girl Oo
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tobennz:
God bless u 4 d update jare..... Pls bring in mor
next update is tomao bro
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lildiamond:
Lovely story
thanks ma'am
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ibunkun1:
Hmmm,well Done Bro.Abeg Pity That Girl Oo
Lolz... Her mouth sef nah razor

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Akinwale14(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
I guess Jason will appear there very soon
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, Tuhndhay, patriciakase, donkelz, Ibunkun1, wildchild1, Rapoo, queenitee, RoyaleR, Cyberrex germaphobe, Matrycx, Ashegun2, kimkardashain, darkcrip, supizino, jagugu88li, bummybummy, Yemike, Akinwale14, Mrmezico, jey4all, Silensa, oluwafemi1993, lalasticseun, wizsolzy, legenddimex....
At last! I thought you've abandoned the story.
Nice and juicy update....... Ride on bro.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Suddenly, Tiger received a heavy flying kick which connected perfectly to his chest..The kick was so powerful that it got him rolling on the muddy floor and it took him an extra energy to get on his feet again. Jaguar charged towards the man in rage, he had intruded their fun and he mustn't return in one piece. Jaguar threw a punch but the man feinted to the left, then to the right and countered with an uppercut into his gut. The heavy punch sent him above the ground, he was very fast as he met with him, sinking the arrow he held right into his gullet.

"You messed with the wrong person, bastard!" he murmured as he stabbed him continuously in the throat lacerating the veins that helped in blood circulation. Blood gushed out from every available holes the arrow had created and Jaguar soon chocked to death...

The man then rushed to Davina who had crawled to a nearby tree. Her body vibrating frivolously and her vision was still blur from the terror that had earlier formed in her.

"it's okay Davina, you are safe now", the man tried to sooth Her.slowly , Davina got herself together. A hero had indeed rescued her from the nefarious men. Her blurred vision soon became clear and she saw her hero clearly..he was the least person she had expected, she couldn't believe the man she was starring at had saved her. It was Mike, the Fox.. She slowly hugged him, her heart and soul thanking him even though her mouth had said nothing.

"you are a fool, fox. And your foolishness has brought you to your grave" Tiger screamed.

Mike slowly disengaged himself from Davina and face the four men. He had sent the fifth to hell.

"I have told you earlier that you have messed with the wrong person and I swear you will pay with your lives " mike fired back.

“Really! ” Tiger laughted out hard “and who will kill us?, you? ”, he walked slowly towards Fox" isn't it Foolhardy to take us on alone, it obvious you can't. You are just gonna get yourself killed.. The odd is against you Mike, even dragonet will not dare. "

Mike knew he was right. He couldn't possible fight four trained monsters all alone. But he must protect Davina and he was ready to do that with his life.

" No, Tiger. He has a partner. "Davina sluggishly walked beside Mike.

" Haven't you learned anything at all? " Tiger giggled.

" Are you sure about this, Davina? " Mike murmured to her in a voice that depicted his concern for her.

" This is about me, love. I have a score to settle ".

" Stubborn as ever. " he knew arguing with Davina is futile" four against two, I like the odd"

"oh yeah baby", Davina smiled.

"I take on Tiger and hawk, and you take Jackal and bat" mike suggested.

"Beautiful!, but Tiger is mine. You dare not kill him. Okay!" Davina whispered.

Mike pulled her close and urged her to be careful, but she remained firm, all equal at his side and ready for action. Mike could tell from the shift of her body that she had prepared herself for battle against these beasts that stood barely ten feet away.

"Be my guest, mother bee" Mike gave a wink..

The men charged, but they were prepared. Davina moved first, delivering a powerful drop kick that stopped jackal and bat. They stumbled back holding their chests.

"you are so dead today " Davina was furious.

She didn't wait a second longer, delivering another kick but reaching higher with her greater height. She caught Jackal along his face who groaned in pain. She then turned to bat, who was still trying to regain his balance. Davina feigned a punch, Bat bent trying to dodge it but she gave him a swinging blow which connected perfectly to his chin. Both men took to their heels. She was about to follow them when he saw Mike struggling against Tiger. Both men had inflicted injuries on each other and it's hard to point out who would prevail until Davina joined in. Two against one, Tiger was so dead.

Tiger was adamant and full of Complacency. He wouldn't admit defeat easily but the two worriors were too strong for him. When he had received a few hits from then, he had no choice but to flee.

"you will pay for this Mike" Tiger shouted as he dashed into the thick forest.

Breathing heavily, Mike relaxed his guard and beside him, he heard Davina's audible sigh as she dropped her fists and eased her own stance. She turned and met his gaze.

"A penny for your thought " mike said knowing she had questions screaming in her head.

" how did you find me? "

" well I received a note that you were in danger "

" note! From who? "

“I don't know. An arrow was shot at the tree under which I sat. The note was tagged on the arrow and here I am being questioned for saving your ass. ”he joked.

Davina gave him a friendly punch and said “thank you Mike, you have really saved my ass. ”

They had hardly recuperated from their earlier encounter when a body streaked into the breach between Mike and Davina. For a moment it was just a blur for it was fast, very fast to be a human. The attacker hit Davina at the back of her neck and she fainted instantly. It appeared that he didn't have business with the queen bee.

Mike realized it was a familiar person, someone terrific and merciless.

"You!" mike was frightful. He slowly back planning to run but he shut the idea for he wouldn't leave Davina with the monstrous beast, and fighting him was a suicide mission. He must decide. Fight or run..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yemike:

At last! I thought you've abandoned the story.
Nice and juicy update....... Ride on bro.
you welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Akinwale14:
I guess Jason will appear there very soon
I guess u were wrong
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
oh boy!! Mike is a dead fox. Why can't he just run to save his ass??
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Re: Mask Hunter by Auric(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
a trap to lure out Mike. main target was like will along... *hehehe*
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yemike:
oh boy!! Mike is a dead fox. Why can't he just run to save his ass??
so if nah you. U go run leave Davina
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Auric:
a trap to lure out Mike. main target was like will along...
*hehehe*
Hmmmmmm u Mayb right

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.