Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141601 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by cyber5(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ayarmboye

weldone boss

doing keep us waiting abeg
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2017
cyber5:
Ayarmboye

weldone boss

doing keep us waiting abeg
thanks man
Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm not your friend again AyarmBoye cry cry cry
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
EvaJael:
I'm not your friend again AyarmBoye cry cry cry
Ha what have I done now EvaJael babe
Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Ha what have I done now EvaJael babe
You've made me cry more than once jor...haba
Re: Mask Hunter by Patotelli(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wow nice piece here. Great and good job baba
Re: Mask Hunter by Rapoo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
welcome back bro. still following like never before
Re: Mask Hunter by LalasticSeun(f): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
AyarmBoye:
First I apologize for what it seemed to be "abandonment"... Im sincerely sorry.... However, I'm back now for good..sinve I'm done with my exams...... MASK HUNTER hasn't even begun.. So many things to behold.... I'm cooking up some goodies for u guys.. I hope I havent completely lost my fans..... Ejorh Ema binu

Glad you back cheesy
Re: Mask Hunter by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kudos to u ayamborye, this is really a great work, wish i could be a good writer just like u but ain't easy putting pieces together. my hands joined 2geda for u.
Re: Mask Hunter by cyber5(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
AyarmBoye na SARS i go carry come meet you walahi
Re: Mask Hunter by Xteljay(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
cyber5:
abeg if u wan go carry sars call me, ayarmboye dey kill us wit suspenses o
Re: Mask Hunter by cyber5(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xteljay:

with pleasure
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
EvaJael:

You've made me cry more than once jor...haba
Eyah sorry babe... I will soon make u smile Okay
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Patotelli:
Wow nice piece here. Great and good job baba
hope u r enjoying the piece
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rapoo:
welcome back bro. still following like never before
you got no choice.. Jokes ni o
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Highbeepeeh:
Kudos to u ayamborye, this is really a great work, wish i could be a good writer just like u but ain't easy putting pieces together. my hands joined 2geda for u.
thanks man thanks
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
cyber5:
I beg no do that... I'm putting dem together... Will drop updates tomao unfailingly
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xteljay:

Hmmm see gang again me... U can call SARZ Sha..
Re: Mask Hunter by Yemike(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
AyarmBoye!!! where are thou?? Kindly come and settle the boyz with ogbonge update.
Re: Mask Hunter by Xteljay(f): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Hmmm see gang again me... U can call SARZ Sha..
if i call sarz, u go wait.
Re: Mask Hunter by chedoson(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nah me go personally handle dis ayamborye SARS matter make i knw wether he go dey update regulary
Re: Mask Hunter by lordlek: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls mention my name when next u update :/
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2017
finally, you later continued this story. Words won't be able to express how I felt when you stopped updating it. **Jubilating **( praise God )
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2017

Mike struggled to stay conscious although he knew he had slim chance to make it. The injury was too fatal and no one was there to help him, at least to get a doctor if there was any. He had to hang on, he mustn't die yet until he had his final conversation with his brother, Jason..

Soon, his blinking began to shut down, his vision began to blur as the vision of Davina, who still laid unconscious became unclear. He smiled, at least he had done something meaningful before he left this earth, he had saved Davina from the mighty python. Although, at the detriment of his own life, he was happy that for once, he had done something tremendous.

Soon the aqueous humor that circulated between his cornea and lens was freezing repeatedly. Mike gazed back toward the blur vision of the forest path, a white faint formed in the hazy moonlight, he stared out through the heavy drops of rain in the distance. The wind howled all around him as he felt completely glacial. Then he saw who he had been hanging on for albeit, in a blurry sight.

Jason rushed to him panting heavily, his mind was troubled with deep melancholy.

“what took you so long? ” mike said, spitting out some clots of blood.

“I'm sorry Mike, but I'm here now, ”Jason replied, placing his head on his lap.

“but the show is over Bro, you really missed the main action ”, Mike let himself drop to the ground still clutching to the midsection, he looked into Jason's eyes, blood still flowed from the deep slashes, too much blood.

“you look ridiculous Jason, look at you. The mighty dragonet looking scared ”. Mike said, placing his blooded hands over Jason's. He tried to be Humorous.

“I'm scared yes, but I will lose it without you. I need you Mike. I need to get you some help ”

“I'm okay! ”. Mike replied “I saved Davina Jason, could you believe I fought off four trained men? ”.Jason's attention was diverted to Davina, he looked at her with great hatred. It was her fault, if it wasn't for her, Mike wouldn't have been in a mess..

“Don't blame her Jason. She is not her fault ” mike had seen the antipathy in his eyes. Jason smiled, now was not the time to habour hatred, his friend needed help and he must get it.

Jason tried to leave but Mike held him tightly. It's obvious that he didn't want to part with him. Not yet.

“Tell me about your parents ”.

"not now. When you have fully recovered, I will tell you everything. You must hang on, please don't dare leave me ".

“Thank you Jason! . Thank you for being the only true friend I have gat.. Do you remember that training, when you held unto me at the expense of your life?. Although I was dying, but you held me and we moved on. That was when I realized I have found a friend, no I have found a brother ”. He coughed out and spat out some blood.

“I remembered Mike and I'm still gonna hold onto you. I won't let you go, never. You must not die on me, if you do, I will never forgive you. Never! ”...

Suddenly, Mike's eyes began to close. Jason knew he had no time, he must do something. He must help his dying friend. He tried to help him sit up but mike was too weak. Jason looked helpless, there was no way he could make it to the camp and even if he did, he wasn't sure there would be a doctor to attend to him. They were all animals to them anyway.

“Promise me that you will protect Davina, Jason ”, Mike murmured in a voice that was barely audible. “And promise me you will survive and return home safely ”.

“We will survive together man”. Jason wasn't going to accept what was looming.

“promise me! ” he said again checking on the book that formed in his gullet. He held his fist tightly.

‘I promise, I promise Okay! ’. Jason replied breaking it on tears. He was getting retarded. Mike's fist dropped and he went into a complete unconsciousness.

“No ! No!!. You can't leave me ”. Jason hooted..

What a tremendous loss to him!. He cried bitterly for minutes. He took him a while to battle through the disbelief. As he began to accept it, the numbness dissolved into a pain that hurt so deeply.

Then he saw the dead Jaguar's body lying on the muddy ground. He recognized his., his pain formed into rage. Jason gently placed Mike's body flat on the floor and knelt beside him. He bit his chest continously like a seethe gorilla as he said “I swear by my mother, I will make them pay, no I will kill them and haggle their bodies. Mike, I won't bury you until I get it done. Wait brother, you are not going alone ”

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ojusco:
finally, you later continued this story.
Words won't be able to express how I felt when you stopped updating it.
**Jubilating **( praise God )
Lolz... Dis is funny though
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
lordlek:
Pls mention my name when next u update :/
updated now... Come on in
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
chedoson:
Nah me go personally handle dis ayamborye SARS matter make i knw wether he go dey update regulary
Hian... Lolz..... This matter weak me o
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yemike:
AyarmBoye!!! where are thou?? Kindly come and settle the boyz with ogbonge update.
Ayarf given small update o
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Xteljay:

if i call sarz, u go wait.
my hands are In d air already
Re: Mask Hunter by oluwafemi1993: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats Mr Ayarmboye, u just got urself surrounded by SARS. All I need u to do is to delay this for one day and we will barge in and mind u, jason is here with us. #giveusupdate
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
Congrats Mr Ayarmboye, u just got urself surrounded by SARS. All I need u to do is to delay this for one day and we will barge in and mind u, jason is here with us. #giveusupdate
Lolz.... And Iv got python here with me....

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz.... And Iv got python here with me....
Which python? With the anger flowing through my veins, I can send him to hell with one soft slap. Very soft like this o but he'll see himself safely seated on top of Satan's head

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.