Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds (1466 Views)

Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by kokomaster4d: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dr Osato Osemwengie, the Nigerian man who makes drones for the United States army – was in Garland, Texas yesterday, June 23rd, 2017 for his 7th master degree graduation. Dr. Osemwengie was joined for the graduation ceremony by his family as he revealed he has set his focus on his 4th PhD due to begin September 7th, 2017. (Seven Masters degree and three PhD degrees, Dr Osemwengie has got to himself).

Dr. Osemwengie has been an integral member of the American armed forces, building drones for the United States Army. These drones are used for surveillance to gather important information, as well as take out terrorist camps.

Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by eezeribe(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
OK
Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by ashewoboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
nice. i don't mind his daughter at the extreme from right.
Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by Homeboiy: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bini don win this one
Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by Partnerbiz3: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
I like dark girls shocked

Anyway see below for data.

See testimonies too..

Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
And this is the real greed!!

some of us are still battling jamb and u are their amassing certificates upon certificates for ur self!

are u gonna chop them?

Re: Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds by skilfulsagei(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer And Student At Afe Babalola University Exchange Blows Over Phone / Drone For Jamb.?.. See The Exam Ekpo I Catch My Ss1 Student With / Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.